Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 23, 2011  10:33 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: For defense type beys, which one of the two is better?? coatsharp or rubbersharp
addition to SAM10795 had said...
any heavy defense MW paired with BD145 and CS/RS works very outstanding especially Basalt MW and its kind...
however..against heavy pure attacker like Vari Ares and Blitz(RF based combos..) RS would be a safer option...
while...if you are against more balance / semi stamina-attack combos...CS would be sufficient...choosing your tracks would be important too in this case..

(Dec. 22, 2011  10:10 PM)K-LESH Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  9:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: No one joked about destroying countries.

Seriously though, no more waterfall discussion. (Except for Dan's post as he couldn't have seen this before replying).

Quick question: was Trygator ever released by Hasbro? If so, does anyone know the parts or even if it had an EG? Also, any info on Rushing Boar's hasbro release would be nice?

rushing boar just had SG sharp not sure about the wd, but just a normal sg instead of a mw
i got the takara version..
like K Lesh said..the rushing boar has SG sharp and metal weight core neo sg..with 8 wide weight disk..but suppose..the weight disk is random?i am unsure..but i got 8 wide for it..

Why does my phantom orion uncustomized only spins for 2-3 minutes? And is there anything i could do about it?
The Mold Differences of B: D.
Certain molds spin only for 2-3 mins, while some net down 5-7 mins comfortably.
You can do nothing about that, as you were just unlucky to get a bad mold. Smile
That happened to my second B : D. I just added 4 drops of WD-40 into the bit where the facebolt screws into, shook it gently for a few minutes then wiped out the excess with a tissue.
It can spin for 7 minutes uncustomized now!
Bleik- Not sure of this, but that is certainly an illegal modification to your B: D. Smile
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Bleik- Not sure of this, but that is certainly an illegal modification to your B: D. Smile
Oh. carp. Its a good thing I had 2
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Bleik- Not sure of this, but that is certainly an illegal modification to your B: D. Smile

I'm sure of it - and so is Blitz - so do make sure that you leave the illegal B: D at home for the next tourney in London, eh?

If you have any trouble remembering which one it is, just smell them. That smell doesn't go away and is easily recognizable.
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:22 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: My question-

(Dec. 22, 2011  11:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Driger MS is outclassed, Draciel MS has a single decent part and it's really not that useful anyway.

This is from Purchase Consultation, but this is actually my question.

Driger MS may be outclassed, but doesn't it offer the Circle Balance WD, which according to BeyWiki, is extremely useful for 'everything'? Or, is Circle Balance outclassed now?
I know that there are better beys which provide Circle Balance too, but this is not about what is a decent purchase; just that, is Circle Balance out of use too?

I know I am getting impatient as its not been 24 hrs since I asked this, but yeah. I really need this answer. Smile
is Meteo L.drago, L.Drago Destroy or Lightning L.Drago the best for absorbing?
(Dec. 23, 2011  4:59 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: is Meteo L.drago, L.Drago Destroy or Lightning L.Drago the best for absorbing?

I would say Meteo L Drago.
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Driger MS may be outclassed, but doesn't it offer the Circle Balance WD, which according to BeyWiki, is extremely useful for 'everything'? Or, is Circle Balance outclassed now?
I know that there are better beys which provide Circle Balance too, but this is not about what is a decent purchase; just that, is Circle Balance out of use too?

Beywiki doesn't say it is extremely useful for everything? Thats a real glorification. It just says it can be used for many things with moderate effectiveness. That is never brought up again in the conclusion, so..

Circle Wide, ma boi!
will omega dragonis now released, or not ?
(Dec. 23, 2011  6:37 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: will omega dragonis now released, or not ?

It has been answered many times in the last few pages, either use the search function, or browse the last couple of pages.
Would l drago destroy 100lrf be a good attack combo
Its OK. Add a Metal Face and replace 100 with TH170/BD145/S130/D125/CH120/85 and you have a great combo
Really belongs in build me a combo, but no. LDD is not a great attack wheel, and CH120 is probably a better track for it anyway.

Bleik: TH170 on LDD for attack? I think not.
Sorry th!nk I thought I was in BMAC. (Im playing a pokemon wifi battle at the same time)
Try it first. Blitz M145RF was thought to be bad but It was OK
Blitz M145RF sucks, fyi, and I've used LDD on TH170RF before for laughs, it didn't work.
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:17 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Driger MS may be outclassed, but doesn't it offer the Circle Balance WD, which according to BeyWiki, is extremely useful for 'everything'? Or, is Circle Balance outclassed now?

Beywiki doesn't say it is extremely useful for everything? Thats a real glorification. It just says it can be used for many things with moderate effectiveness. That is never brought up again in the conclusion, so..

Circle Wide, ma boi!

Hm, that's probably what I understood... It stated it was 'well suited' for all purposes, which I mistook to be 'great' for everything. Smile
Thanks a lot, Dan! Grin

Another question-
I have a Master Dranzer, which moves around quite aggressively.
The Metal Sting Base is quite worn, and hence the aggro movement.
It would be illegal, right?
Also, does Gravity Destroyer have 'bigger helmets' than the Perseus CW, as I have heard? The helmets refer to those three protrusions which cover a set of contact points on the MW, resulting in Mode Changes. Smile
If yes, then it means that it wouldn't attack well. Right?
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Another question-

If it's acting agressive, it'd be illegal, yes.
What is the best Spin Track and Performance Tip for a Gravity Destroyer combo?
How come MFB spin for longer than HMS, there smaller so they should have the benefit when it comes to spinn velocity. Is it just that the launcher design is better for MFB ?
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:14 PM)Poseidon Wrote: How come MFB spin for longer than HMS, there smaller so they should have the benefit when it comes to spinn velocity. Is it just that the launcher design is better for MFB ?

From my personal experience i believe its the weight. For HMS all the weight is closer to the center and its heavier. So it takes more energy to spin. MFB are heavier then plastic so they spin longer then them. But the weight is spread out more evenly. So they can spin longer then HMS.
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:48 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Another question-

If it's acting agressive, it'd be illegal, yes.

Thanks! Grin
As for your question, what Dark_Mousy said. Metal is heavier than plastic, and hence if most of the weight of this metal is concentrated on the outside, a good fly-wheel effect is created, increasing the spin time. This is why Plastic Stamina combos use Wide Defense(?) for Stamina, as most weight is concentrated on the outside, resulting in better fly wheel = better spin time.
Now, HMS incorporated more metal in beys than in plastics. Most of it was concentrated outside. Hence, they spun longer than plastics. They were also quite small and compact, which made them so great. HMS still account for producing the most dramatic hits, i.e. they hit really hard. Smile
Now, MFB has more metal than anything else, and hence it has better spin time. Smile
@Harkins-Go to Build Me A Combo. Smile