Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 04, 2011  8:53 AM)tetsu10 Wrote: Why my LL Drago metal turn like silver coulour and my Thermal Pisces did not

You're probably using your Lightning wheel more, causing it to oxidize faster, which is changing its color. Metal tarnish is a reality of any MFB metal wheel, but it happens a lot faster if you frequently use the wheel.
I got a Q:

Y'know how stuff like: "100 outclasses 105" and "D125/T125/125 is outclassed by CH120", well, how the Hell Kerbecs does half a millimeter make a difference?!
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:16 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which is stronger; Variares in left spinning mode, or right spinning mode?

i qute this from janestarblast i asked him a simlare question and this is a pretty good explanation

We did draw conclusions of left spin attack being highly effective, but we didn't really work upon how and why is it so effective.
First off, this is all about physics.
I really won't be able to explain it scientifically or something, but I can give examples.
Say, if we both are right spinning beys. I am a top tier attacker, while you are RSF based Defense Combo. Now, you do know that when Right Spin beys make contact, they both spin in opposite directions to each other at the contact point.
Hence, say we both run towards each other, and you are wearing high grip shoes while I am wearing skates.
We both push each other when we meet. The result, you are least affected, while I completely lose balance, and fall.
Now say I am a Left Spin Attacker. Now, we know that on making contact, both the beys will seem to spin in the same direction at the contact points.
Hence, say you run around, and I come behind you in full speed(wearing skates).
Now, when I push you, you will certainly have some problems. Even I, will suffer some damage, which explains recoil to some extent.

so simply it best agasnt a bey that spin the oppersite derection to it
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:20 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: I got a Q:

Y'know how stuff like: "100 outclasses 105" and "D125/T125/125 is outclassed by CH120", well, how the Hell Kerbecs does half a millimeter make a difference?!

They really do not make a big difference, it's just a minute one. 100 is better than 105 because in a battke, 100 will beat 105.
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:23 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote:

They really do not make a big difference, it's just a minute one. 100 is better than 105 because in a battke, 100 will beat 105.

i really dont think that .oo5 of a milmeter makes that much of a differance
Which is the strongest beyblade among all of them?
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:47 AM)tetsu10 Wrote: Which is the strongest beyblade among all of them?

Wut!? Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?Wut!?

Ok? If it was an OOTB [out of the box] bey, probably Hell Kerbecs, L-Drago series, and much more. If customised:

ATTACK: Hell Kerbex BD145 [boost] R2F
DEFENSE: Basalt Aquario BD145RSF
STAMINA: Hell Kerbecs BD145 [boost] PD
Actually, all of the combos aren't best in their respective fields.
There is no strongest beyblade.
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:52 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:47 AM)tetsu10 Wrote: Which is the strongest beyblade among all of them?

flood of emoticons for no reason

Ok? If it was an OOTB [out of the box] bey, probably Hell Kerbecs, L-Drago series, and much more. If customised:

You're wrong on so many levels science cannot measure it.

(Nov. 04, 2011  10:34 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i really dont think that .oo5 of a milmeter makes that much of a differance

It can, and it does. Physics is in extremely heavy play with Beyblades - every tiny little thing, no matter how small it may seem to you, can have a noticable impact on performance.

(Nov. 04, 2011  11:05 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:52 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:

flood of emoticons for no reason

You're wrong on so many levels science cannot measure it.

(Nov. 04, 2011  10:34 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i really dont think that .oo5 of a milmeter makes that much of a differance

It can, and it does. Physics is in extremely heavy play with Beyblades - every tiny little thing, no matter how small it may seem to you, can have a noticable impact on performance.

Hey, no need to bash me up. SHEESH! But still, I had NO IDEA what that dude said, and I'm not a walking BeyWiki Serious
If you're not sure about information - especially information so sensitive to what is and is not correct - do not answer a question in this thread without stating you are unsure. If you are unsure what the person even said, definitely do not bother responding.

Keep in mind that the purpose of this thread is providing people with the correct answers to their questions, or the most similar to correct answers if a definitive one cannot be given.
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:34 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:23 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote:

It's actually 0.5 mm difference, and in some cases, it does make a difference.
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:08 PM)tetsu10 Wrote: So The Bey blade that always win?

There's no such a thing as the ultimate beyblade.
how about the highest bey blade that is see it base it like 5 cm
There is no such thing as that.
(Nov. 04, 2011  2:34 PM)tetsu10 Wrote: how about the highest bey blade that is see it base it like 5 cm

OK. I'm going to interpret your posts here as asking the question, "How many questions can I ask that could be answered by a basic search before I get warned?"

The answer is: you are probably at your limit.

Spend more time using the search function to find threads and posts that are related to your questions before you post them. There is a wealth of information here that is available to you, and if you keep asking super basic questions here you are going to get a warning from the moderators.

If you want to have a private conversation with someone that you "know" on the site who is willing to help fill in the basics for you, that is another avenue for learning available to you without clogging up the forums.
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:34 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:23 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: They really do not make a big difference, it's just a minute one. 100 is better than 105 because in a battke, 100 will beat 105.

Then you would be thinking incorrectly, it can make a very significant difference. And it's half a milimetre by the way, 0.5 not .005. It can make a very significant difference, as in, a 100% difference in certain combos.

(Nov. 04, 2011  12:08 PM)tetsu10 Wrote: So The Bey blade that always win?

The Very First Post in this Thread Wrote:Questions not to Ask:

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
>2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?<
3) What MFB should I get?
4) How do I battle?

There is no "ultimate" combination that always wins, as otherwise we'd all just use that, which would result in a 50/50 match-up. And then the committee would ban it for disrupting the metagame so badly.

It's probably worth reading the guide I wrote on how to avoid bad posts/warnings, seeing as you're new: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO

EDIT: Hm, between Arupaeo and Hazel I don't really need to post at all any more, ahah Tongue_out

(Nov. 04, 2011  10:23 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:16 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which is stronger; Variares in left spinning mode, or right spinning mode?

i qute this from janstarblast i asked him a simlare question and this is a pretty good explanation

We did draw conclusions of left spin attack being highly effective, but we didn't really work upon how and why is it so effective.
First off, this is all about physics.
I really won't be able to explain it scientifically or something, but I can give examples.
Say, if we both are right spinning beys. I am a top tier attacker, while you are RSF based Defense Combo. Now, you do know that when Right Spin beys make contact, they both spin in opposite directions to each other at the contact point.
Hence, say we both run towards each other, and you are wearing high grip shoes while I am wearing skates.
We both push each other when we meet. The result, you are least affected, while I completely lose balance, and fall.
Now say I am a Left Spin Attacker. Now, we know that on making contact, both the beys will seem to spin in the same direction at the contact points.
Hence, say you run around, and I come behind you in full speed(wearing skates).
Now, when I push you, you will certainly have some problems. Even I, will suffer some damage, which explains recoil to some extent.

so simply it best agasnt a bey that spin the oppersite derection to it

Hehe! You really remembered this?
Well, unfortunately, this answer was only for your question, i.e. why are left spinning attack types better than right spin against RSF?
The answer for this is-
There is simply no answer to this question. Most people prefer VariAres in Right Spin as its hard-hitting. But, most get better results in left spin. Therefore, its 50-50. Smile

Also, I know this question was already answered. Smile I am just trying to correct njrk. Smile
what,s better
jade jupiter or basalt horogium (all 2 with their own parts)
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:19 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: what,s better

basalt horogium duhhhh
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:19 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: what,s better

Jade Jupiter sucks, but S130 is good for attack, and RB is good for defense.

Basalt is VERY good at defense, used (might I even say, spammed) a lot in/at tournaments.
145 is decent, WD is excellent for stamina. Oh, and the Horogium CW is used in some attack combos, and some anti-meta.

Depends on what parts you already have, really.
Is it just me or is Hasbro's basalt is lighter then Takara Tomy's and Sonokong's?
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:59 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Is it just me or is Hasbro's basalt is lighter then Takara Tomy's and Sonokong's?

Its just you as far as a broad sweeping statement like that goes. While there is sample to sample variation in the weights of every bey, TT SK and Hasbro beys weigh exactly the same on average.