Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 02, 2011  5:04 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  4:43 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:46 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: I do plan to use Vulcan _______ 85 RF, CS, R2F. The clear wheels I think would work for attack would be Pegasis, Pegasis II, Unicorno, or even Horuseus, since Horuseus was said to be a good attack combo: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F. So which one would work better? I will have a vote. Just say whichever one you like to use, and whichever one is voted for the most, I will use. Or even if there's another Clear Wheel that's good for attack, please say it.

I did mean MF Vulcan. So I'm also thinking a Capricorn would be good for attack? Please answer my question.

Horuseus and Byxis work best with Vulcan.

For attack?

(Nov. 02, 2011  5:23 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:04 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  4:43 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: I did mean MF Vulcan. So I'm also thinking a Capricorn would be good for attack? Please answer my question.

Horuseus and Byxis work best with Vulcan.

For attack?

Yes, for the only thing the wheel is capable of doing at all whatsoever.
So uhh, yeah I don't use this thread a lot. XD
It it normal for Basalt to be thrown off balance so easily, but recover quickly? I ask this because from what I've seen on video it hasn't done this, and I think it may be because of the fact that it has a bump on one of the smooth spots on Basalt. It's Hasbro, so I'm not surprised by this, I've heard about bumps on them.
Bumps on Basalt are not a Hasbro-only problem. It's actually a fairly common manufacturing error for every production line of Basalt wheels.

The bumps do not help Basalt's already terrible balance problem, but it does have a significant one to begin with.
Are the Pegasis and Pegasis II clear wheels good attack wheels?
I already answered your question three different ways. I even directed you to a thread that told you it didn't matter unless they covered contact points.

Why are you still asking?
Yeah, I don't really know. I didn't even notice that I posted. I must really be falling asleep. It is 12:01 in the morning, after all. I don't even know what I'm doing up.
Is there any significant difference between the normal(starter) and Stamina version of Gravity Perseus?
the stamina version is from Gravity DX set isnt it?
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Is there any significant difference between the normal(starter) and Stamina version of Gravity Perseus?

The Stamina CW is completely different, having considerably more plastic and covering most of the grooves in the MW's contact points.

(Nov. 02, 2011  9:03 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: the stamina version is from Gravity DX set isnt it?

The Reshuffle Set and Gravity Perseus 85DS from RBV7, as well as the DVD release with S130MB.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Hasbro release. There's one coming out with one of the DS game collector's editions(Best Buy, I think?).
I have heard rumours that Thunder is lighter than Infinity. It is true? Are there any differences between the two wheels? (Infinity and Thunder)
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:48 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:50 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Is there any significant difference between the normal(starter) and Stamina version of Gravity Perseus?

The Stamina CW is completely different, having considerably more plastic and covering most of the grooves in the MW's contact points.

So does that really improve the stamina?

(Nov. 02, 2011  10:43 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:

When compare to other Perseus CW is seems yes. I test with the two other with the result of 3.05 and test with Sta version gives the result of 3.25
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:43 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:

Slightly better stamina..tried it before..XD

(Nov. 01, 2011  3:06 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Uwik- No, not really. Plastics still have more beys than MFB. There may still be more beys which might not have been listed in the product list... I didn't find Orca Diver there... Sorry if its a part of some DX set/booster.
Also, if you are considering 'everything', then I guess you are even including recolors(?)
If yes, then there are probably more than 5 recolors for just every plastic bey! Grin

I see. Thanks FYI. I guess it's pointless to start a plastic collection, lol.
LO..i believe..you can..the common plastics are not hard to get..they are all over YJA..the gard one would be the GT's, Zeus, Grip Attacker, Desert Sphinxer and rare recolors..
but i dont think it wont be a problem for you if you can get rare MFB..haha
I do have a few common and recolors of Plastics and HMS. But still pointless to start a full blown collection with JR_Tiger's scale for completion sake.
That one only for richy..extremely richy..lol..even i cant defeat his massive collection..haha
is it a good idea to replace MLD with LDD?
For a pure attack combo, yes.
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:03 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: is it a good idea to replace MLD with LDD?

(Nov. 02, 2011  1:07 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: For a pure attack combo, yes.

Despite sharing part of a name and the left spin direction, these are two very different beyblades with different uses. Meteo is more of a lightweight attacker with spin-steal potential, and (as Blitz Unicorno points out above) Lightning is a more direct-purpose smash attacker. Which one you use is up to you and what you want to achieve.
(Nov. 02, 2011  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:35 AM)Hazel Wrote: I believe they were supposed to release them in October, and October is over tomorrow.

I just want to correct that SonoKong's 4D Beyblades are already out, unless they were released basically today, but they are definitely on eBay already.

OK, you discovered them yesterday apparently :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-Top...#pid828497
Perhaps they really did start appearing only today for some reason ...

i dont think they are released yet. there on preorder. i have my jade jupiter bought Grin and its being shipped on the 7th
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:32 PM)Fury Wrote: i dont think they are released yet. there on preorder. i have my jade jupiter bought Grin and its being shipped on the 7th

Hm, the SonoKong 4D auctions I saw yesterday were not pre-orders.
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:36 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I have heard rumours that Thunder is lighter than Infinity. It is true? Are there any differences between the two wheels? (Infinity and Thunder)

Please answer this
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:23 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:03 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: is it a good idea to replace MLD with LDD?

(Nov. 02, 2011  1:07 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: For a pure attack combo, yes.

Despite sharing part of a name and the left spin direction, these are two very different beyblades with different uses. Meteo is more of a lightweight attacker with spin-steal potential, and (as Blitz Unicorno points out above) Lightning L Drago Destroy is a more direct-purpose smash attacker. Which one you use is up to you and what you want to achieve.
Fixed!

Sam- Also, the Perseus Stamina Ver. doesn't improve 'stamina' directly. It reduces the recoil, and hence makes Gravity Perseus more suited for Defense. Less Recoil = Indirectly better stamina. So, done! I think there are certain combos which use Gravity for Defense. I can't list them though...
Is the passports physical if not some people on YouTube have it physically
(Nov. 02, 2011  7:19 PM)galaxyduude Wrote: Is the passports physical if not some people on YouTube have it physically

What passports ?