Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If I host an event do I need to provide stadiums? I think if I do wind up hosting I'd need someone else to help me run things. Any responsible ppl in the Seattle area?
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:57 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Is fang a good subsitute for beat? I checked the fang discussion yet according to it the results seem that fang is not good againt MF-H bassalt kerbecs BD145MB. would it also work against other bassalt combos?

Fang is a quite good substitute for Beat.

PunkBlader Wrote:If I host an event do I need to provide stadiums? I think if I do wind up hosting I'd need someone else to help me run things. Any responsible ppl in the Seattle area?

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade game itself.
Eh....hiSmile I have been a fan of beyblade for long while now and I bought most beys that I like but due to the so called "out stock carp", I can't get my hand on original LLD, untill nowSmile It looks amazing but I wonder about its clear wheel, since the CW will make direct contact with another bey, is it strong enough to withhold the impact from another bey without breaking itself?

I'm sorry for this stupid question but I can't really order things online as freely as I want, so it would be very hard for me to find another LLD from TTSmile thx ya'all!!
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:35 PM)kopo007 Wrote: Eh....hiSmile I have been a fan of beyblade for long while now and I bought most beys that I like but due to the so called "out stock carp", I can't get my hand on original LLD, untill nowSmile It looks amazing but I wonder about its clear wheel, since the CW will make direct contact with another bey, is it strong enough to withhold the impact from another bey without breaking itself?

I'm sorry for this stupid question but I can't really order things online as freely as I want, so it would be very hard for me to find another LLD from TTSmile thx ya'all!!

All plastic parts in Metal Fight Beyblade are made of polycarbonate, which is a plastic that can absorb hits well.
3 questions:
1) What is the lightest Bottom?
2) What is the lightest Track?
3) What is the heaviest Bottom?
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:04 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: 3 questions:
1) What is the lightest Bottom?
2) What is the lightest Track?
3) What is the heaviest Bottom?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/

Alternatively, we have a "Weights of MFB" topic.
Wait, 2 questions......

1) Is the red/yellow SonoKong Attack Stadium legal for play and testing?
2) The Triple Battle Stadium IS identical to the Attack Type ones in terms of the place where the Beys actually fight, right?
1) Yes, they're identical to a bb-10
2) Supposedly, yes. The exits are a touch smaller, and of course walls are replaced by pockets, but everything seems to perform identically in it to TT Attack so yeah.
YES. Now I can get a cooler-looking BB-10 for more than $20 dollars less! I have been needing one, and if/when my dad lets me, I'll buy that. Waaaaay cheaper, and i actually like the addition of pockets, adds more than just KOs. Thanks a lot th!nk! Big help.
They are not as such pockets, but ramps.
Oop, yeah, Ramps. My mind is on plastics and the hasbro stadiums I had as a kid Tongue_out
For MF customs is it MF-H= both metal pieces, MF=inner piece, MF-L=outer metal piece, regular face=the plastic pieces. I wana check if im right cuz it seems like the inner piece could be MF-L and the outer piece is like MF super light
It has a topic in which it is stated clearly. Don't be so bloody lazy.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All plastic parts in Metal Fight Beyblade are made of polycarbonate, which is a plastic that can absorb hits well.

Am I right in thinking that the term "Polycarbonate" simply means "a carbon based polymer containing oxygen"? And, of course, polymer bonds themselves contain oxygen, meaning that that's really just any carbon based polymer or, as it's generally known, a plastic.
(Jul. 13, 2011  9:56 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All plastic parts in Metal Fight Beyblade are made of polycarbonate, which is a plastic that can absorb hits well.

Am I right in thinking that the term "Polycarbonate" simply means "a carbon based polymer containing oxygen"? And, of course, polymer bonds themselves contain oxygen, meaning that that's really just any carbon based polymer or, as it's generally known, a plastic.

Not all polymer bonds contain oxygen molecules, at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycarbonate
So "carbonate" refers to a specific molecular group and not just a carbon with one or more oxygens stuck on it then as would be the case if you read the "carbon" and "ate" separately?
I hate chemical naming conventions like this, they're downright awkward!
This isn't a chemistry forum. Everything you're asking can be easily researched and answered elsewhere on the internet.
Yes well I'll leave it now.
I was just trying to work out why "polycarbonate" kept being used as though it meant something when it appeared to be a fancy name for "plastic" with no specific meaning. Now that it has been shown to refer to a rather smaller range of materials due to an oddity of chemical naming systems, the use of the word makes a lot more sense, even if I don't personally like it.
In short, all my confusion has been sorted out so there is no need for me to pursue this issue further.
what is are the best parts for stamina bey
That probably belongs in "Build Me a Combo" but I hear a lot of good things about WD for stamina.
Oh and while I'm at it, isn't your username more "darkness" than the "dark" that your title claims?
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:35 PM)Tenebrae Wrote: what is are the best parts for stamina bey

Look at the top tiers list made by ultrablader and you need to have a more broad question
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:22 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yes well I'll leave it now.
I was just trying to work out why "polycarbonate" kept being used as though it meant something when it appeared to be a fancy name for "plastic" with no specific meaning. Now that it has been shown to refer to a rather smaller range of materials due to an oddity of chemical naming systems, the use of the word makes a lot more sense, even if I don't personally like it.
In short, all my confusion has been sorted out so there is no need for me to pursue this issue further.

That is the term TAKARA-TOMY uses, and it is clearly a sort of plastic, not just "the plastic".
I know this is going to sound stupid, but how do you put pics you want to upload in a spoiler. Because I'm trying to put up some pics on the "Whine About your breaks" Forum..
You upload the image, then type in (spolier)(IMG)ImageAdress(/IMG)(/spoiler) only replace all the ( with [ and the ) with ] if that is not too hard to understand. And obviously, replace ImageAdress with the adress of teh image you uploaded. You should get something like this: