Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Type Triple Battle Gold Type Beystadium into Google.com.Find a gold stadium that looks like the Control Stadium.
How are the slopes on that thing? Attack stadium-like? Or not at all? Sorry if this has been answered or anything.
Click Kai-V's link.Also,its slope is similiar to Attack-type,which is why it is Legal.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:05 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: How are the slopes on that thing? Attack stadium-like? Or not at all? Sorry if this has been answered or anything.

Yes, very, very similar. Hence why we legalised it.
So Triple Battle Type is a TT attack Stadium with 3 holes on the outer rim of the stadium vaugly similar to the very first Hasbro Stadiums, while the Hasbro Triple Battle Set is one of the very few hard plastic stadiums by Hasbro, but is a failed attemt at a good stadium? Has testing been done on it yet? Thanks Kai-V. I will scan through the WBO.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:08 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So Triple Battle Type is a TT attack Stadium with 3 holes on the outer rim of the stadium vaugly similar to the very first Hasbro Stadiums, while the Hasbro Triple Battle Set is one of the very few hard plastic stadiums by Hasbro, but is a failed attemt at a good stadium? Has testing been done on it yet? Thanks Kai-V. I will scan through the WBO.

Triple Battle Type is from SonoKong, not TT.
Testing on it will be meaningless,since it's quite the same with Attack stadium,and it does not has holes.
Seems I am not the only one confusing the two.

I am asking if the Hasbro triple battle has been tested. Obviously the Sonokong (sorry that i said TT) has been tested.
Is there any way to turn a right spin beylauncher into a left spin one?
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:45 AM)Sarang Wrote: Is there any way to turn a right spin beylauncher into a left spin one?

there is, but it will be illegal(actually, you just have to change the cases around and thats it)
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:45 AM)Sarang Wrote: Is there any way to turn a right spin beylauncher into a left spin one?

Yes. Get a Beylauncher LR. Put it in right spin mode. Now put it in left spin mode. Now you have a left spin beylauncher.

Seriously though, no. You cannot do that without modifying the launcher.
I meant how do i modify my beylauncher, to make it left spin?
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:06 AM)Sarang Wrote: I meant how do i modify my beylauncher, to make it left spin?

It isn't allowed for tournament use. I doubt anyone here is going to tell you how to do it.
I have flame,dark,earth metal wheel
track AD145 and wolf's track
and bottom WD and cancer's bottom
what is the best combo?
switch cases around is the only legal way, but if you really want to find out:

there is no such way...
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:07 AM)UZIblade Wrote: I have flame,dark,earth metal wheel
track AD145 and wolf's track
and bottom WD and cancer's bottom
what is the best combo?

There's a 'Build me a combo' thread. Use it.
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:10 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: Maybe some part of the sagittario clear wheel chipped causing it to be unbalanced or the track is just scraping the floor?

what is mean by chipped its not scrapping the floor its spinning normally but just it remains less time
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:37 AM)BEYBOOST Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:10 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: Maybe some part of the sagittario clear wheel chipped causing it to be unbalanced or the track is just scraping the floor?

what is mean by chipped its not scrapping the floor its spinning normally but just it remains less time

we got one last option:

your launching is very bad.

chipping means there is a lot of small bits of pieces falling because of a crash
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:41 AM)DeX Wrote: we got one last option:

chipping means there is a lot of small bits of pieces falling because of a crash

I REALLY doubt that is happening.
Indeed, you'd have to have a Clear Wheel on Metal Wheel collision, which most of the time doesn't happen, that'd be the most likely reason for chipping.
But that's not the problem, that answer it just kind of stupid. Speechless I'm sure it's just your launch or something.
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:41 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:37 AM)BEYBOOST Wrote:

we got one last option:

no first i was launching then it was spinning over 4 min now m launching it spins less then 2 min and its not chipping i havent battled much and all friends say me launcher king its not chipping i saw its fusion wheel
We've given you all the answers. There is no way that question can still remain unanswered. It's either wear or inconsistent launching.
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:02 AM)Hero Wrote: We've given you all the answers. There is no way that question can still remain unanswered. It's either wear or inconsistent launching.

i am sure not inconsistant luanching what is wear?
So is Kerbecs A Better Choice than Bull or is it just that they are the same?
Wear?You dont know what's wear?Wear is somehow when the thing's condition is getting smaller,due to friction.