Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Use the BUILD ME A COMBO thread for stuff like that
my ED145 popped off ok lemme explain the ring with the 3 lil hooks came off when i was dismantiling a bey for customazation um that normal? i put it back on seems fine now but still anyone else have this?
Yes , it had happened to me once so no need to worry about it Grin.
Yes, it's normal. People sometimes put a HMS weight disk where the wings are supposed to be for fun.
Whats the difference between Earth mold 1 and Earth mold 2 and how can you tell between the two?
Why don't you read the Beywiki article about it, sheesh...
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:26 PM)Soul_ Wrote: Yes , it had happened to me once so no need to worry about it Grin.

Thanks man popped it back on good as new LOVE that ST.
I have no knowledge of plastics, was there ever a black burning kerberous?
is the hms bey, advance eterner any good??? what can i add to it to make it better??? (its best use, eg. wolborg is good for survival, dragoon is good for attack, ect )
(Jul. 09, 2011  10:11 PM)TMâ„¢ Wrote: is the hms bey, advance eterner any good??? what can i add to it to make it better??? (its best use, eg. wolborg is good for survival, dragoon is good for attack, ect )
The AR is great for zombie/defense customs.
(Jul. 09, 2011  10:03 PM)Nutty Wrote: I have no knowledge of plastics, was there ever a black burning kerberous?
Yes, I have it.
I've only seen one, which is the one I have.
LOLOLOLOL at the response. Does any one know whats, like the EG inside? Like what it does. I only know what it does for the Dragoons. But not any other types. Help please.
1. Bey get's hit hard
2. Mechanism releases the wound up gear
3. Gear spins fast
That's about it.
Is the rev up launcher any good? Or is the beylauncher better? Im a HK dude on holiday to vancouver so i dunno. Which offline store in vancouver can i get it from? Thanks.
The RUL is extremely powerful from what I've heard, far more powerful than a beylauncher
Rev Up Launcher is OK with the launching mechanism, but if you mod it (remove locking mechanism), it surpasses the power of the Beylauncher. But that's illegal removing the mechanism.
EDIT: Sniped by Callum?
are there any 4d beys or maximum series beys in the philipines yet because i have a friend in the philipines who is gonna get me beys there so i wanna know what they have first
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:43 PM)Meloetta264 Wrote: are there any 4d beys or maximum series beys in the philipines yet because i have a friend in the philipines who is gonna get me beys there so i wanna know what they have first

4D is a no no, Maximum Series.... coming soon...
Thanks. Any off line stores you know of that sell them?
Toys'R'Us probably. If not try Zellers.
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:48 PM)Hero Wrote: Toys'R'Us probably. If not try Zellers.
I been to quite a few of them already, but thanks anyways.
How do I paint Beyblade MW's?

What kind of Spray Paint do I use? And Dye.
I just wanted2 know how come when I rip big bang pegasis my hardest he changes to rubber flat. Does this mean he's broke