Ask a question, get an answer! #2

BeyCenter anything should work really I guess, just don't put too many layers on that would affect weight'performance/ect.
ginka pegasisCheck the machanism, and see if something looks wrong. Check out Akiras Daddy's video about F:D.
Same thing here, what brand would I use? What kind, because once I used plain White Spray Paint and it was terrible. I need something, that will smoothly layer on. What brand, and what kind do I get? Is is Aerosol? Acryllic? Someone who actually Spray Paints please answer.
Check theflightyellz guides, he's sure to have one about it somewhere.
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:21 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Same thing here, what brand would I use? What kind, because once I used plain White Spray Paint and it was terrible. I need something, that will smoothly layer on. What brand, and what kind do I get? Is is Aerosol? Acryllic? Someone who actually Spray Paints please answer.

i used a aerosol paint. i used a satin type over a glossy type because the glossy if any thing messes it up or done incorrectly it looks like a big gloppy mess. heres one i did recently http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Re-...#pid700153
Sniper you do realize you apply the base paint, then the gloss paint... lol, not the other way around
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:40 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Sniper you do realize you apply the base paint, then the gloss paint... lol, not the other way around

what do you mean? i didnt say anything about that?
Is there any significant difference between the old Beystadiums and MFB ones? Talking Takara.
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:05 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: Is there any significant difference between the old Beystadiums and MFB ones? Talking Takara.

Apparently the Tornado Ridge in the old BeyStadiums was better. What is considered the best, most balanced stadium is part of the old BeyStadiums too.
Is the map working I keep trying to put myself on ,but it wont let me.
Damn, might have bought a MFB stadium... Gotta find an old one. This "best and most balanced" stadium wouldn't happen to be that big yellow one, would it?
No, It's the attack stadium that's the most balanced.
Edit:Beaten......I need typing lessons.
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:25 AM)stormeagle0052 Wrote: Is the map working I keep trying to put myself on ,but it wont let me.

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby.
what is the Lightest left spin Metal wheel
how do i know when my WB is unuseable?
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: what is the Lightest left spin Metal wheel
Meteo.
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:33 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how do i know when my WB is unuseable?
When it turns more aggressive than usual.
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:26 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: Damn, might have bought a MFB stadium... Gotta find an old one. This "best and most balanced" stadium wouldn't happen to be that big yellow one, would it?
There are a few of those. You'd have to be more specific.
Can anybody tell me where to find info on tournaments
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:55 AM)jo535 Wrote: Can anybody tell me where to find info on tournaments
How can you not see the upcoming events list?
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:41 AM)Nutty Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: what is the Lightest left spin Metal wheel
Meteo.
Correction:The lightest L-spin Metal Wheel is L-Drago(Pre-HWS)
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:26 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:41 AM)Nutty Wrote:
Meteo.
Correction:The lightest L-spin Metal Wheel is L-Drago(Pre-HWS)

Yep, forgot bout that one. Thanks.
What is the difference between the Sonokong Triple Battle Set Stadium and the Hasbro Triple Battle Set Stadium? Physical and preformance differences and similarities! all details please!
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:42 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What is the difference between the Sonokong Triple Battle Set Stadium and the Hasbro Triple Battle Set Stadium? Physical and preformance differences and similarities! all details please!

They are not the same at all, completely different. No similarities anywhere. Why do you not use Google or eBay to see pictures of them ?
I did a search on Bing, my defult search engine (for the time being. new laptop wont use google as a default, which i find odd) The image search only showed images regardong the Hasbro version, and my internet has been laggy and horrible lately, so searching again this late at night would be a waste. Ill just use 3G on my phone tomarrow then. Thanks Kai-V