Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 02, 2011  1:11 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: I have searched and i can't find a list of clear wheel weights on the WBO! All i know is that Bull and Hasbro's Aquario are the heaviest clear wheels for now. I mainly want to know the weight of Kerbecs? Can someone tell me the weight of Kerbecs please! Also this is to Kai-V would be alright if i opened a clear wheel weight discussion thread?

Kerbecs weighs 3.7 g, as read on the kitchen scale.
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:15 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:15 PM)Ultimate X Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:11 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: I have searched and i can't find a list of clear wheel weights on the WBO! All i know is that Bull and Hasbro's Aquario are the heaviest clear wheels for now. I mainly want to know the weight of Kerbecs? Can someone tell me the weight of Kerbecs please! Also this is to Kai-V would be alright if i opened a clear wheel weight discussion thread?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com. This will help you to find the weight of Clear Wheels.

Kerbecs weighs 3.7 g, as read on the kitchen scale.
Thanks, the both of you! Also i forgot what weight Bull is again!
What is the least known/common beyblade out there?
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:36 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: What is the least known/common beyblade out there?
No beyblades are really least known but if there was i think maybe it would be Sol Blaze, Mercury Anubis, Screw Capricorne, Bakushin Susanow or a bey from the Random Booster 7(Not including beat lynx).
What beyblade has the most useful parts in the maximum series?
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:52 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: What beyblade has the most useful parts in the maximum series?

Probably Night Virgo as testing has been done on it more than others. and DF145 is an OK stamina part anyway.

Other than that, maybe cyber pegasis
Maximum series, not legend series. I personally like Hell Kerbecs and Screw Capricorne
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:52 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: What beyblade has the most useful parts in the maximum series?

BD145, Hell , Kerbecs from Hell Kerbecs BD145DS. Basalt and WD from Basalt Horogium 145WD. 230 from Flame Byxis 230WD, thats all I know.

cyber Kerberous: He said Maximum Series, not Legend Series ...
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:47 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:36 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: What is the least known/common beyblade out there?
No beyblades are really least known but if there was i think maybe it would be Sol Blaze, Mercury Anubis, Screw Capricorne, Bakushin Susanow or a bey from the Random Booster 7(Not including beat lynx).

Thanks, I thought it would have been something like Dark Poseidon or Sythe Kronos.
They have very useful parts. Hell Kerbecs has Hell metal wheel; width and BD145; width, Basalt Horogium has Basalt metal wheel; heaviest, Flame Byxis has 230 track; tallest, Ray Unicorno has CS tip; has both good stamina and attack and Ray;if u consider that useful. Choose out of them. Whatever your styles of play are. Really you need all of these beys and you can make Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS. I would advise Basalt Horogium or Hell Kerbecs first.
Kerbecs weighs the same as bull (TT), 3.7g doesn't sound right...

Also, beyhyperkiller, screw capricorne is common... Most people have Metal Flat as it's an amazing part.
Probably the rarest would be one of the very limited recolours/combo's for tourneys/beypoint prizes in japan, though the rarest really good part is the 5 minute mold of pre-hws virgo.
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:59 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote:

Thanks, I thought it would have been something like Dark Poseidon or Sythe Kronos.
Wow i have never heard of them! I guess they are the most unknown!
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Kerbecs weighs the same as bull (TT), 3.7g doesn't sound right...

Also, beyhyperkiller, screw capricorne is common... Most people have Metal Flat as it's an amazing part.
Probably the rarest would be one of the very limited recolours/combo's for tourneys/beypoint prizes in japan, though the rarest really good part is the 5 minute mold of pre-hws virgo.
Good point. Screw Capricorne did used to be kind of uncommon, but i agree with you now.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:03 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:

Rofl I've got some pics of them here:

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Scythe_Kronos_T125EDS
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Poseidon

dark posiedon is actally dark aquario, and scythe kronos is gonna be a 4D beyblade which is not released yet
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:09 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:

dark posiedon is actally dark aquario, and scythe kronos is gonna be a 4D beyblade which is not released yet
Thats what i thought! Poseidon looked extremely like aquario.
How can scythe Kronos be rare? It's not even released yet, and when it is, it will be a starter. I'd have to agree with th!nk, the champion beys are definitely one of the rare collectible ones, and 5-minute Virgo is definitely hard to come by.

Maybe the blue inferno hell Kerbecs should be considered one of the rarer bey.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:12 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:09 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:

Thats what i thought! Poseidon looked extremely like aquario.
Whoa I've never really looked at it that way, but why would they not make the facebolt Aquario's facebolt.
I can't wait for Sythe Kronos to come out.
Whoa sorry I messed up that first response. Only just got up =_= heh

I'd agree, that Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium both contain staple parts that are so useful in today's metagame
Flame Byxis only has 230, and even then people are using TH170 as a preference.
They did that because they wanted to release a really unique stickersheet maybe... You see, I actually never knew about Dark Poseidon, and thought it to be an Aquario recolor...
Please do not ask such questions here... Its kinda.... spamming.....

EDIT: I think the post I replied to, got deleted...
Just found something major out! In the link that he posted it says:
Energy Ring: Poseidon
Poseidon resembles the Aquario Energy Ring.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:27 PM)spinlibra Wrote: when is the next tournement in florida
Read the first post and the rules. Anyway you need to ask in the WBO general section.
Or make your own.
It is the Aquario plastic wheel. The only thing this bey has different are the stickers. The real name of the bey would be Dark Aquario 145WD, but it is given a different name only because it has a rare sticker sheet applied to it...
How can people still not know about "Dark Poseidon" being Dark Aquario 145WD. That thing was shown almost a year ago.
Just why people still say yesterday is history... LOL! We all know people still hate history....

btw, I had a question- If the Kerbecs CW is really wide, does it protrude out if used on reasonably smaller MWs?
If yes, does it affect performance by a reasonable margin?
I have never seen a Kerbecs wheel alone, but when I see the pic of Hell Kerbecs, it gives the impression that even Kerbecs is really wide... Correct me if I am wrong...
Using Kerbecs on Basalt, the smallest Metal Wheel, no, it does not protrude. The difference is that it is Hell which is larger than normal, not really Kerbecs. Kerbecs still fits well enough on Basalt, just like Horogium.