Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 02, 2011  2:02 AM)kevin121 Wrote: What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?

For attack it makes it's smash more solid and hits harder and for defence it just adds more defense
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:02 AM)kevin121 Wrote: What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?

Read the article we have on the Beywiki for Metal Faces. :\

EDIT: Nevermind, I got beaten.
i looked in the 3 set poison giraffe one thread and could not find the weight for Metal Ball so i need to know its weight and sorry i could not find a Thread Telling a hasbro MF i need to know Thanks in advanced
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:15 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i looked in the 3 set poison giraffe one thread and could not find the weight for Metal Ball so i need to know its weight and sorry i could not find a Thread Telling a hasbro MF i need to know Thanks in advanced

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm

Why does nobody get used to the kyoganken site, I keep posting it ...
To be fair, I tried to find it there, and couldn't navigate to the right page (google translate doesn't work on my phone, which I'm using to browse as the power is off). Unhappy

And BillyBlast, Hasbro's metal face hadn't been weighed properly last time I checked, but supposedly it's slightly heavier than TT's Metal Face (1), though lighter than MF-H.
whats the smallest or shortest performance tip
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:28 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: whats the smallest or shortest performance tip

WD and SD are having the shortest height, for now.
I think even FS is quite short..at least mine is
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:50 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I think even FS is quite short..at least mine is

Yes, FS is short but I have never measured it, I am going to measure it now.
The link kai-v posted also lists their heights, fwiw, most tips are tied at 8.8mm, none are any shorter than that
is WD nice tip to own?it is good for stamina bey right?
Yes, it is very good for stamina. But it has balance problems I think.
(Jun. 02, 2011  7:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, it is very good for stamina. But it has balance problems I think.

i see..but is the sharp tip of WD easily worned?i mean like R2F which is easily worned...
It doesn't have balance problems, it's quite good in that respect. It wears, slower than rubber, but the tip goes dull reasonably quick. Still, it's top tier for a reason.
why is testing 20 rounds ( well at least preferred 20 rounds)
Because it gives more proof and removes skill
eg Hell kerbecs vs dark bull and dark bull gets 2 lucky ko's thats 20% win rate from the lucky Ko's so 20 rounds is more acurate Tongue_out
(Firstly, it's a required minimum, not preferred)
30 rounds supposedly should be the minimum for decent accuracy, but it had to be kept low so people bothered to test things. I've done quite a bit of testing and can vouch that 20 rounds is far, far better than 10 for accuracy.
What is a Lighting Tank because I lost to a Lightning Tank on Bey Day?
Use the search function ... but its LLD BD145LRF/RF most people use RF since LRF is hard to get.
But what makes them unique and useful though?
Is the forbidden top l-drago allowed in WBO tournaments or not?
I have searched and i can't find a list of clear wheel weights on the WBO! All i know is that Bull and Hasbro's Aquario are the heaviest clear wheels for now. I mainly want to know the weight of Kerbecs? Can someone tell me the weight of Kerbecs please! Also this is to Kai-V would be alright if i opened a clear wheel weight discussion thread?
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:11 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: I have searched and i can't find a list of clear wheel weights on the WBO! All i know is that Bull and Hasbro's Aquario are the heaviest clear wheels for now. I mainly want to know the weight of Kerbecs? Can someone tell me the weight of Kerbecs please! Also this is to Kai-V would be alright if i opened a clear wheel weight discussion thread?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com. This will help you to find the weight of Clear Wheels.