Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I just realized, a large chunk of Stamina type layers from the Dual Layer System were elliptical (Rising Ragnaruk, Yeager Yggdrasil, Zillion Zeus). Why is that? Elliptical shapes would be that last thing a Stamina type needs
(May. 02, 2017  11:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I just realized, a large chunk of Stamina type layers from the Dual Layer System were elliptical (Rising Ragnaruk, Yeager Yggdrasil, Zillion Zeus). Why is that? Elliptical shapes would be that last thing a Stamina type needs

I'm assuming they are trying to take advantage of the flywheel effect. (much like Odin)
I got gV yesterday and I launched it 10-20times. For 1st to 5th launches the reboot driver was working but then it stopped working as an attack tip(when stamina is low). Can anyone help me?
(May. 03, 2017  2:15 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I got gV yesterday and I launched it 10-20times. For 1st to 5th launches the reboot driver was working but then it stopped working as an attack tip(when stamina is low). Can anyone help me?

I am not sure if it is related at all, but apparently Reboot gets stuck in the 'pressed down' position with some or all Discs. Perhaps there is an issue with the spring(s) inside? Have you disassembled God Valkyrie in between battles? Does the Driver's spring and internal mechanism appear to work all fine?
What is that game machine in japan where everyone figures out new bey parts from.
(May. 03, 2017  2:29 AM)Sunburnninja Wrote: What is that game machine in japan where everyone figures out new bey parts from.

It's called the BeyTerminal. Smile
(May. 03, 2017  2:43 AM)Hato Wrote: It's called the BeyTerminal. Smile

Thx, i completely forgot about its name, and I wanted to learn about it.
(May. 03, 2017  7:33 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: is there a grip for the proto launcher

No, not currently.
(May. 01, 2017  7:10 PM)TL14 Wrote: Push Attack is when you push the opponent away instead of knocking it away. An example of Push Attack is Meow's Killerken Dragoon CH120LRF. It pushes the opponent away a few times until it's at the edge of the tornado ridge and then safely koes it. Smile

Thank you, TL14!
(May. 03, 2017  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure if it is related at all, but apparently Reboot gets stuck in the 'pressed down' position with some or all Discs. Perhaps there is an issue with the spring(s) inside? Have you disassembled God Valkyrie in between battles? Does the Driver's spring and internal mechanism appear to work all fine?
Yeah it's pressed. I guess springs have some problems.
How do you initiate bit trades? Like I know we are supposed to conduct them through PMs, but how do you actually trade bits? Is there like a button or something?
(May. 03, 2017  3:06 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: How do you initiate bit trades? Like I know we are supposed to conduct them through PMs, but how do you actually trade bits? Is there like a button or something?

Once the parties are in agreement about what's to be traded, they just need to both inform a Committee Member; one of us will take care of the rest.
Any news on the europe realise date so far?
(May. 03, 2017  5:09 PM)rokoPM Wrote: Any news on the europe realise date so far?

When I went to switchin' it up mana said they would be released around august
Would Loop be a decent replacement for Defense? They have the exact same tip shape, it's just what surrounds them that's different.
(May. 03, 2017  5:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Would Loop be a decent replacement for Defense? They have the exact same tip shape, it's just what surrounds them that's different.

Loop is pretty terrible and definitely not a replacement for Defense. The gimmick of the rollers on the Driver actually makes it scrape earlier and lose Stamina more quickly than Defense does.
So I'm looking into starting a collection of old school plastics. I need to know if there's a aftermarket price guide out there, and also what would be a worthwhile purchase(competitive and collective)? If someone could provide me a link that would be awesome. I've tried searching around on here but haven't been able to find anything yet.
(May. 04, 2017  1:18 AM)BurningSGTO Wrote: So I'm looking into starting a collection of old school plastics. I need to know if there's a aftermarket price guide out there, and also what would be a worthwhile purchase(competitive and collective)? If someone could provide me a link that would be awesome. I've tried searching around on here but haven't been able to find anything yet.

The Price Reference List (which I believe we migrated to Beyblade Wikia already) has that kind of prices. Some would say that a few of those estimations are completely off-mark at the moment, but until those same people correct the old data, then that guide will have to do globally, at least.
(May. 03, 2017  5:36 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: When I went to switchin' it up mana said they would be released around august
Why so late and why when i am on vacation...
(May. 04, 2017  7:07 AM)rokoPM Wrote: Why so late and why when i am on vacation...

That's a shame. My holiday ends at the start of August so I could get stuff then

I wonder if they're going to release everything out at once because I want to get all of the volume 1 micros and the starter set before they release volume 2
I've always wondered this but how come takara is the only ones releasing special edition beys. Like hasbro sometimes does release recolours but it's always as a starter and never as a booster or prize bey. Even in the tournaments the prizes were regular beys apparently unlike takara where u get cool recolours and stuff. Anyways back on topic, why is that so?
(May. 04, 2017  10:57 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I've always wondered this but how come takara is the only ones releasing special edition beys. Like hasbro sometimes does release recolours but it's always as a starter and never as a booster or prize bey. Even in the tournaments the prizes were regular beys apparently unlike takara where u get cool recolours and stuff. Anyways back on topic, why is that so?

The inner machinations of Hasbro's mind are an enigma.

But actually, it's most likely because Hasbro doesn't do anything special for Beyblade, like hold regular tournaments or lotteries, so they see no need to manufacture anything special or in limited quantities.
What is the material used for weight disks, metal wheels and forge disks?
(May. 04, 2017  2:06 PM)TL14 Wrote: What is the material used for weight disks, metal wheels and forge disks?

Usually it is all zinc alloy.