Ask a question, get an answer! #2

can you switch 4D modes in a tournament? and can you use hasbro pieces with honokong, or takara tomy peices? thanks.
(Mar. 04, 2017  11:21 PM)bladerZakk Wrote: can you switch 4D modes in a tournament? and can you use hasbro pieces with honokong, or takara tomy peices? thanks.

You can only switch 4d modes in between your matches of a tournmanet you cannot switch them during a match and Beyblade Burst is the only generation where Hasbro parts are incompatible with takara tony parts
(Mar. 04, 2017  11:23 PM)mj9 Wrote: You can only switch 4d modes in between your matches of a tournmanet you cannot switch them during a match and Beyblade Burst is the only generation where Hasbro parts are incompatible with takara tony parts

Except if you can change mode without disassembling like HF/S, TH170, CH120's and DGrin and parts with Automatic Mode Change like FGrin, FConfused, Variares
Why does it say the community rules were posted on January 2nd... 1970? A glitch?
(Mar. 05, 2017  2:19 AM)Discord Blader Wrote: Why does it say the community rules were posted on January 2nd... 1970? A glitch?

yes it is a glitch the wbo was founded in 2008.
Can I use fake beyblades in the tournament????
(Mar. 05, 2017  2:41 PM)Zenox Wrote: Can I use fake beyblades in the tournament????

No, you cannot. Only Beyblades made by TAKARA TOMY, Hasbro, Sonokong (Plastics and MFB) and Young Toys (Burst).
(Mar. 05, 2017  8:00 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Best Neptune combo?

While I haven't used Neptune in quite sometime, I found Neptune Heavy Revolve to do well. The Defense Driver may also do well.
(Mar. 05, 2017  8:23 PM)Hato Wrote: While I haven't used Neptune in quite sometime, I found Neptune Heavy Revolve to do well. The Defense Driver may also do well.

Thanks!!
(Mar. 05, 2017  8:23 PM)Hato Wrote: While I haven't used Neptune in quite sometime, I found Neptune Heavy Revolve to do well. The Defense Driver may also do well.
Have you tried Odin Heavy Claw? I recently got Claw and want to try it on things, what would it be good with? ?
Has anyone tried Claw on anything? Is it tier? Would it be good on odin or something ? Just recently got one in and I want to try it on stuff!?
For fun, I did use OHC and while it's definitely outclassed, the combo isn't horrible and I actually like the combo for what it is.
(Mar. 05, 2017  9:08 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Thanks!!

Have you tried Odin Heavy Claw? I recently got Claw and want to try it on things, what would it be good with? ?

Has anyone tried Claw on anything? Is it tier? Would it be good on odin or something ? Just recently got one in and I want to try it on stuff!?

I've tried Claw on Odin and I didn't like it. I prefer Defense.

Thought, I do like Claw on Valkyrie Heavy Claw. I haven't tried it on much else, but I think [*] used it on DeathScyther Spread Claw at AN16.
Top 10 or so best customizations for Burst?
(Mar. 06, 2017  2:31 AM)Utoshi Wrote: Top 10 or so best customizations for Burst?
Well the tentative top-tier list in the Beyblade Customizations-Burst forum is basically still accurate even if it has not been updated recently. Just add Lost Longinus Gravity Hold and that might be it, seriously. Just look in that thread.
Why is it that weak launching left spin burst is more likely to burst the opponent?
Has anybody else noticed that very fine threads sometimes come off the burst layers?
(Mar. 06, 2017  3:41 PM)Leokan Wrote: Has anybody else noticed that very fine threads sometimes come off the burst layers?

._. Woah, that's weird. I've never had anything like that happen, and it's highly unlikely that the layers "shed"
They are actually so fine it's hard to notice them at a glance, only if you hold them against light you might see them.
(Mar. 06, 2017  4:18 PM)Leokan Wrote: They are actually so fine it's hard to notice them at a glance, only if you hold them against light you might see them.

I think it happens with Hasbro Layers, but are you refering to TAKARA-TOMY Layers?
(Mar. 06, 2017  4:09 PM)Mage Wrote: ._. Woah, that's weird. I've never had anything like that happen, and it's highly unlikely that the layers "shed"

(Mar. 06, 2017  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it happens with Hasbro Layers, but are you refering to TAKARA-TOMY Layers?

Yes. It has happened with 3 layers of mine. Some very fine and minute almost hair like long threads come off the colored plastic region.
Anyone know what happens to Zac in ep 48?(beyblade burst)why he leaves his bey?
From what I can tell, I believe he is quiting Beyblade for good.   Hence the reaction of his fans and Blader DJ.
Any tips on how to remove the launcher from the launcher grip (I acidentally put it the wrong way..)? I heard it's hard but I didn't think it's this litterally impossible. (
Beyblade burst started catching my eye and now that I'm older and have the ability to acquire Takara beyblades, let's just say the itch is back.

What do all of you experts recommend I should purchase?

I know I'm a little bit late to the game but I'm looking at HLJ available stock and I'm wondering what blades do you think I should purchase and what combinations do you recommend? (Please be as detailed as possible as I'm extremely new)

- SK
(Mar. 06, 2017  7:42 PM)STP_StormKing Wrote: Beyblade burst started catching my eye and now that I'm older and have the ability to acquire Takara beyblades, let's just say the itch is back.

What do all of you experts recommend I should purchase?

I know I'm a little bit late to the game but I'm looking at HLJ available stock and I'm wondering what blades do you think I should purchase and what combinations do you recommend? (Please be as detailed as possible as I'm extremely new)

- SK

Hey SK, welcome to the WBO! Smile

This thread is extremely helpful, so you should check it out (PDF is hyperlinked/embedded/however you want to call it): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...n-12-31-16

Check out the Winning Combination threads too, as you can see other winning combinations. 

It's hard to detail all combos, but I'm sure many here will be more than willing to explain why a certain combo does well. Feel free to shoot me a private message anytime and I will do my best to help ya.