Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 17, 2016  2:03 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: Another question, do any american bladers know if the Galaxy Pegasus Legends comes with stickers?

It does not.
Can someone test Killerken Girago AD145 SB for me? sorry if this is the wrong thread.
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:17 AM)mudorios Wrote: Can someone test Killerken Girago AD145 SB for me? sorry if this is the wrong thread.

yes it's not correct thread :p but i can say it's quite Okish combo.

If you have WD or EWD and BD145 make Kraken Girgao BD145EWD. it won a event in my area

i still prefer Genbu BD145CS though
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:05 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:03 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: Another question, do any american bladers know if the Galaxy Pegasus Legends comes with stickers?

It does not.

WHY THO.

Well whatever, that answers that. T_T
anyone know how to solve this problem with the beylogger
click spoiler for image
You can read the BeyLogger or the BeyCloud topic, but sometimes there is just no solution that works.
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:40 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:05 AM)Hato Wrote:

It does not.

WHY THO.

Well whatever, that answers that. T_T

I was never sure why Hasbro never released stickers after Metal Masters but it's probably due to money? I mean, what other reason could it be?
can the rare bey get battle be played on the computer?
(Jun. 17, 2016  3:21 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: can the rare bey get battle be played on the computer?

Yes, either on a computer or on your smartphone.
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:20 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2016  2:17 AM)mudorios Wrote: Can someone test Killerken Girago AD145 SB for me? sorry if this is the wrong thread.

yes it's not correct thread :p but i can say it's quite Okish combo.

If you have WD or EWD and BD145 make Kraken Girgao BD145EWD. it won a event in my area

i still prefer Genbu BD145CS though

i have ewd, but not bd145. thanks for the tip!
So I have been looking through a lot of sale sites for MFB stuff and almost all of them have this off brand "rapidity" stuff for sale... Being new to this I don't quite know if I should buy that off brand stuff or look around and buy the takara stuff for close to five times as much money
(Jun. 17, 2016  9:52 PM)thundervolt57 Wrote: So I have been looking through a lot of sale sites for MFB stuff and almost all of them have this off brand "rapidity" stuff for sale... Being new to this I don't quite know if I should buy that off brand stuff or look around and buy the takara stuff for close to five times as much money

Never buy fakes. They're poorly made and they aren't legal in competition. They aren't even really Beyblades.
(Jun. 17, 2016  9:52 PM)thundervolt57 Wrote: So I have been looking through a lot of sale sites for MFB stuff and almost all of them have this off brand "rapidity" stuff for sale... Being new to this I don't quite know if I should buy that off brand stuff or look around and buy the takara stuff for close to five times as much money

What are you trying to buy?

There are some trusty sellers on eBay that sell certain beys for a good price.

Mfb is only going to get harder to buy as its supply decreases.
If money is an issue, I recommend buying used lots. You can usually get good deals on Hasbro MFB lots on ebay. Just gotta be patient and search frequently. Definitely the best way to get into it
What Burst-Beys come with a String-Launcher in the package? And what Valkyrie should I get, I prefer the original, but the design of Victory looks much better... >~<

I was told to get a Excalibur Force and one of the Valkyries, but if I get Victory Valkyrie... Well, matches aren't gonna be very good, unexciting, etc. Especially with both tips being made out of rubber. Besides, two attack types = the round can't be fair at all (I have 0 siblings)

I'm thinking about getting a Wyvern of some sort, since I'm changing my second username to Wyvern, probably. I don't really know...
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:18 PM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: What Burst-Beys come with a String-Launcher in the package? And what Valkyrie should I get, I prefer the original, but the design of Victory looks much better... >~<

I was told to get a Excalibur Force and one of the Valkyries, but if I get Victory Valkyrie... Well, matches aren't gonna be very good, unexciting, etc. Especially with both tips being made out of rubber. Besides, two attack types = the round can't be fair at all (I have 0 siblings)

I'm thinking about getting a Wyvern of some sort, since I'm changing my second username to Wyvern, probably. I don't really know...

Wyvern and Xcalibur have Beylaunchers.
(long winder for life tho)

V^2 is a better layer than Valkyrie, but Variable is pablum puke.
Valkyrie Force Xtreme is pretty gr8 though.
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:49 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:18 PM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: What Burst-Beys come with a String-Launcher in the package? And what Valkyrie should I get, I prefer the original, but the design of Victory looks much better... >~<

What beys come with the long-winder tho? I've heard TWICE now that the long-winders are best.
V2 is a better Layer than Valkyrie? I don't know about that.
(Jun. 18, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: V2 is a better Layer than Valkyrie? I don't know about that.

He probably means for attacking. It looks like an extreme smash-attacker, capable of "bursting" beys quickly.
(Jun. 18, 2016  11:20 PM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: V2 is a better Layer than Valkyrie? I don't know about that.

He probably means for attacking. It looks like an extreme smash-attacker, capable of "bursting" beys quickly.

Even then I still don't like it over Valkyrie, too wide and too easy to break
Victory Valkyrie seems to be capable of bursting and knocking out stationary Deathscyther, but never once have I found it to be more consistent than Valkyrie when it came to doing the same against Wyvern. Being prone to breaking as well is definitely a downside to it as well.
This is more than likely a stupid question but where can you buy beyblade burst right now?I want to get started but honestly have no idea what websites to purchase through. Also just in case I ever do win a Amaterios,what middleman service could i use to get it?
Anyone know how to fix a skipping burst light launcher? Or is it a lost cause to try it?
So... Is Excalibur Force Extreme and Wild Wyvern a good pair? I'm getting another grip, but in-case, are there any other beys that I should get besides Excalibur Force? And where could I get a long-winder?
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:50 PM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:49 PM)Neo Wrote:

What beys come with the long-winder tho? I've heard TWICE now that the long-winders are best.

Yeah. It comes in the Defense and Stamina reshuffle, as well as a stand alone launcher pack.
Get it by itself; D&S Reshuffle is kind of pricy. Unless you just want that.

Assuming it doesn't break, which hasn't happened for me, I find it better. And the teeth not becoming mashed potatoes after 20 matches is a little nice.

(Jun. 18, 2016  11:25 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  11:20 PM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote:

Even then I still don't like it over Valkyrie, too wide and too easy to break

I think it being wide is a good thing, considering it's going to Attack things; not avoid them.