Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yeah, I would use a rubber tip, like rf or r2f
(Oct. 17, 2015  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: MF sticks even less to the stadium floor since it is made of metal, so it would definitely need a Tornado Ridge in the stadium. However, technically that customization should be able to defeat Phantom Orion quite consistently. Does it have a Metal Face ?

No metal face (I only have the metal faces for my Zero-G beyblades) however this customisation consistently OHKO's Phantom using the sliding shoot technique. Made a quick video, beats Phantom around 90% of the time. Not sure if I have the RF or R2F tip, will need to take a look.

Alright, man, those knock-outs were so satisfactory hah. So, we fixed your problem, right ? As Zoroaste mentioned, rubber flat Bottoms could make Flash even more aggressive, but even with MF you are doing super well now against Phantom Orion B:D.
Yeah thanks heaps, just gotta make it consistent, perhaps even try to find a BB-10. Any idea on where I can get one without paying a fortune?

Also, thoughts on Screw Capricorne?
Seriously, if you can order from Yahoo! Japan Auctions (obviously using a middleman service), you can find very cheap auctions with two or three BeyStadiums Attack Type in them. All in all it should cost you less overall to receive it, but you could also use that opportunity to order other things on Yahoo! Japan Auctions while you are at it, just to make the shipping costs worthwhile.

Screw is overall so-so, but MF is clearly a top-tier part in most formats.
I'll look into that, thanks!

Managed to find a metal face, not sure if it's a placebo effect or not but its attacking power seems increased. Is that tier list still viable? No changes to the meta recently?
Metal Fight Beyblade products stopped being released at least two years ago, so no, there are barely any changes to the list unfortunately.
I might be in the wrong place, sorry
Which libra is considered rare these days? the color, the mold or ?
My question is why the performance tip es losses balance so easily???

Maxtwo
(Oct. 17, 2015  10:58 AM)maxtwo Wrote: My question is why the performance tip es losses balance so easily???

Maxtwo

Simple, it's tall and sharp, therefore making it bad for stamina.
Jinbee but es has good stamina, why it loses balance???

Maxtwo.
(Oct. 17, 2015  12:12 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Jinbee but es has good stamina, why it loses balance???

Maxtwo.

Like I said, it's very sharp and tall, so it's easily able to be knocked down. Not as bad as S, BS or MS but the stamina is still hindered by it's balance so I can't say it's good. I'd recommend WD or BWD for pure stamina if you're using a BB-10 stadium.
Sliding shoot isn't much of a thing in MFB is it?
(Oct. 17, 2015  1:09 PM)Redemption Wrote: Sliding shoot isn't much of a thing in MFB is it?

Actually, people still use slide shooting in MFB. Probably the best way to get an attack type to do the most damage and probably get a KO.
(Oct. 17, 2015  10:39 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I might be in the wrong place, sorry

Hm, the BB-22 recolour, probably. Some Random Booster versions can be rare too, but they are not worth much more than thirty dollars these days.
(Oct. 17, 2015  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  10:39 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I might be in the wrong place, sorry

Hm, the BB-22 recolour, probably. Some Random Booster versions can be rare too, but they are not worth much more than thirty dollars these days.

Ok, guess not much then
I have the normal libra. the black one, and then a few from the super deck set

wait so like the purple libra i've been using for limited is probably the rarest

DJ - Sad.
Honestly the BB-22 Libra along with the two RBV2 are the rarest IMO. You never see them for sale (part of the reason they are worth less; the interest simply isn't there).
(Oct. 17, 2015  6:45 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

wait so like the purple libra i've been using for limited is probably the rarest

DJ - Sad.

i hope you realize libra is banned in limited now.
(Oct. 17, 2015  7:10 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  6:45 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the BB-22 recolour, probably. Some Random Booster versions can be rare too, but they are not worth much more than thirty dollars these days.

DJ - Sad.

i hope you realize libra is banned in limited now.

Yeah but he could have been referring to a past tournament that allowed Libra, his sentence was past tense.
I have rip cord launchers that skip, alot. Is there anything I can do about the skipping?
(Oct. 17, 2015  10:50 PM)Redemption Wrote: I have rip cord launchers that skip, alot. Is there anything I can do about the skipping?

Replacing the launcher and/or the ripcord is really all you can do, unfortunately. If it's a LL2 (Takara/Sonokong launchers), your ripcord is probably worn out and has damaged teeth. Switching ripcords to a new one should fix the problem. Hasbro Light Launchers have much larger ripcord teeth, so they wear less quickly. However, the casing on all ripcord launchers except for Takara Zero-G launchers tends to get slowly eaten away by friction, so switching launchers periodically can prevent jamming.
So today I went into walmart and kmart. I could not find beyblades or beyblade related items anywhere. What gives?
(Oct. 18, 2015  1:04 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: So today I went into walmart and kmart. I could not find beyblades or beyblade related items anywhere. What gives?

At this point in time, Metal Fight Beyblades popularity has probably died down and the products will lessen, I mean, it's practically been almost a year since Legends were released, you'll rarely find much until Burst comes outside of Japan.
(Oct. 18, 2015  1:04 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: So today I went into walmart and kmart. I could not find beyblades or beyblade related items anywhere. What gives?

beyblade legends was released 2014. it is now late 2015, and retailers have moved on. unfortunately, if you live outside of japan, you won't see beyblades in stores until 2017. nowadays most bladers have to buy beyblades off of ebay and amazon, and other online shopping devices. i am sad about this too, but it is out of our hands.