Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 14, 2015  7:20 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Right now, blance in burt isn't very good

This is amazing
(Oct. 14, 2015  7:19 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  6:12 AM)Neo Wrote: I think MFB will start dying down after Burst is localized, but only if Burst is popular.
Who knows. Maybe the market is oversaturated with the bad taste Beyblade left with in the states, last time.

Eh, what bad taste ? Beyblade never sold so much worldwide.

North America; the whole spin off stuff. Raiders, Warriors

lolaskaquestiontogetaquestion. Or in this case, give yourself your own answer,lol.

Yeah, hasbro did over do it completely with the beyblade spin off during MFB, I can see why if burst isn't at the same level as early MFB mainly because there is still the saturation of those spin off everywhere. It'll be quite exhausting after a while, since it was uncalled for what and what not.

So I can see why if burst is unpopular at first, though eventually it'll be up again.
(Oct. 14, 2015  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  6:12 AM)Neo Wrote: I think MFB will start dying down after Burst is localized, but only if Burst is popular.
Who knows. Maybe the market is oversaturated with the bad taste Beyblade left with in the states, last time.

Eh, what bad taste ? Beyblade never sold so much worldwide.

I really doubt this will affect Beyblade's reputation much, since it's not related to the core line at all and barely anyone bought it anyway.
If this is the wrong place to ask this please let me know.

Where is a good place to find NIB Hasbro and Takara stuff? Is it Amazon?
For Hasbro it's usually Ebay and Amazon. You can get Takara there too, but usually the cheapest way to get it is on Yahoo Auctions Japan, through a company like Zenmarket.jp
Are there more burst beyblades to be released?????
(Oct. 15, 2015  9:51 AM)D12 Wrote: Are there more burst beyblades to be released?????

Definitely, you should look at some of my recent topics, there are many known Beyblade Burst releases coming up : http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...5378a4ba25
Does Amazon Japan usually put up more stock after the initial preorders of a Beyblade? I missed Odin and right now the only option is a third party option.
(Oct. 15, 2015  12:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, what bad taste ? Beyblade never sold so much worldwide.

I really doubt this will affect Beyblade's reputation much, since it's not related to the core line at all and barely anyone bought it anyway.

I'm referring to the fact that Hasbro kind of went out with spin offs and inferior products to Japan.
(honestly shogun steel seemed irrelevant)
But nobody in North America really holds Hasbro accountable for it. Surely most kids were actually interested by the Xtreme Battlers or whatever. I do not think that you can apply your own displeasure or even this community's sour reception of the spinoffs as a sign that Beyblade would start over in 2017 with a lot to compensate.
(Oct. 16, 2015  12:08 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Does Amazon Japan usually put up more stock after the initial preorders of a Beyblade? I missed Odin and right now the only option is a third party option.

Yeah, it'll probably restock at launch day.
Hey anyone can tell me what is better with kraken/dragooon/pegasis ifried 230? Pd or WD?
At what point is part worn past legal use? I have multiple WDs that have aggessive movement patterns when launched at full strength, but settle into a normal movement pattern after awhile.
(Oct. 16, 2015  4:28 AM)Redemption Wrote: At what point is part worn past legal use? I have multiple WDs that have aggessive movement patterns when launched at full strength, but settle into a normal movement pattern after awhile.

It depends on the shape compared to what it was meant to be. If your WDs have ball tips now, that is not normal.
Well, it's more of a rounded sharp. Not a ball.
That sounds fine.
Dilemma time guys, first off a little backstory. I'm from Australia, and sourcing beyblades, stadiums and parts is nigh impossible here so you're relegated to eBay and other online stores, which is fine but also expensive. Now I have two stadiums;

This rubbish Hasbro portable stadium that is simply no good.

Quote:[Image: 12170662_10207555093542723_971798714_n.j...e=5623DD54]

The next best thing I could possibly find that has admittedly been excellent so far. It's no BB-10 but that's proving extremely difficult to come by.

Quote:[Image: 12170377_10207555093662726_1307139529_n....c91a2e6762]

Now the dilemma that I am facing is this; I simply cannot beat Phantom Orion BGrin, I've used Synchroms, Dragoon/Dragoon F230GCF, lots of different variations and combos that simply do not work. Phantom just sits there like a rock, taking every hit, out-spinning everything and shrugging off hits easily. Could it be the stadium that I'm using? Launching technique(I generally do a straight shot for both launches)? I'm honestly baffled.

Quote:[Image: 12166975_10207555093382719_345857352_n.j...06e2e3d279]

Any help would be appreciated.
Phantom Orion B:D should definitely be easy to knock out. What Attack types have you tried against it ? If they are decent, it could be your launching technique as you mentioned.
Your problem might be that stadium. That stadium has no tornado ridge making it kinda harder to control your attack type and you might even self KO.
(Oct. 17, 2015  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Phantom Orion BGrin should definitely be easy to knock out. What Attack types have you tried against it ? If they are decent, it could be your launching technique as you mentioned.

The issue I'm facing with attack types in this stadium is that they go berserk and start hitting the walls, losing momentum or spin out of the stadium. Eventually when they do start hitting Phantom they've lost so much power that Phantom shrugs them off. Tried Dragoon/Dragoon F230GCF, not sure if that qualifies for an Attack type but the tip itself suggests that it is so yeah..Shall I attempt to create one of the Attack combos listed here to test?

(Oct. 17, 2015  12:38 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Your problem might be that stadium. That stadium has no tornado ridge making it kinda harder to control your attack type and you might even self KO.

That's exactly what happens, I'll try to get some recordings.

Btw loving the response time to my questions, appreciate it guys.
It sounds like you are launching the attack types wrong. You want to launch attack types with what is called a "sliding shoot" so that it runs through the center of the stadium right off the bat and can KO defense and stamina types
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
If there is no Stone Metal Face on Dragooon Dragooon F230GCF, it can barely have any impact, not to mention that it is not actually an Attack Type. Because of F230, the flat tip actually just serves for its big ring that allows the Beyblade not to fall over on its side, to continue spinning at the top. You should definitely try to create one of the combinations under the Attack section in the top-tier list, yes, that should really help you.
So I've made this; Flash GB145MF.

Using the sliding shoot it seems to counter Phantom quite well. Still the issue of randomly spinning out of the stadium though. I guess we can blame that on the stadium not having any ridges.

Quote:[Image: 12166742_10207555416390794_99634305_n.jp...832c4df412]
MF sticks even less to the stadium floor since it is made of metal, so it would definitely need a Tornado Ridge in the stadium. However, technically that customization should be able to defeat Phantom Orion quite consistently. Does it have a Metal Face ?