Ask a question, get an answer! #2

LL2 is kinda bad sometimes.
It grinds really bad if you push and pull the launcher.
My WD on Basalt Horogium came out as a attack type? is there someting wrong with the WD? It acts ike a F tip.
It's probably very worn down.
(Jul. 26, 2014  11:30 PM)Gryph_Blader Wrote: My WD on Basalt Horogium came out as a attack type? is there someting wrong with the WD? It acts ike a F tip.
It's because Basalt is so imbalanced. If you take out the Horogium Clear Wheel you'll notice there's a bit cut out that we call "The Spiral Staircase of Death". That throws off the balance and makes it act aggressively, even on WD.

EDIT: Or Echizen's explanation could work too
Big bang Pegasis has broken FGrin because of blitz unicornios smash attacks! Need good bottom combo until replacement FD is ordered? Do any of you have any good ideas?
---------------------------------------------------------

All I need is my blader spirit.
You should list your parts in "Build Me A Combo#2!". Smile
WD is new just got it yesterday.

--------------------------------------------

All i need is my blader spirit
(Jul. 26, 2014  11:38 PM)Gryph_Blader Wrote: WD is new just got it yesterday.

Then go with what Wombat said. It shouldn't be that aggresive though.
(Jul. 26, 2014  10:41 PM)OsirisTheBlader Wrote: Light launcher 2 (TT) or Ripcord Launcher (Hasbro)? I know string launchers are better than both of them, but just tell me which?
The LL2 is MUCH better as long as you have a good one (sometimes if you pull the ripcord too hard, they'll start skipping gears). I use it instead of my string launcher most of the time.
Don't Know what bey this is???
Its a bey that shows a Somekind of monster?? Its shield has a core and a outer part
The outer part Shows eyes and teeth....kinda scary lookin
The tip and spintrack is just one piec and it is a purple
the energy ring is black and looks like pegasis
Friend gave it to me he said its not good at all came with stickers still on!!!

akinda freaked out by this beyblade stares at me at night cause i have it under my lamp😅
(Jul. 26, 2014  11:43 PM)Gryph_Blader Wrote: Don't Know what bey this is???
Its a bey that shows a Somekind of monster?? Its shield has a core and a outer part
The outer part Shows eyes and teeth....kinda scary lookin
The tip and spintrack is just one piec and it is a purple
the energy ring is black and looks like pegasis
Friend gave it to me he said its not good at all came with stickers still on!!!

akinda freaked out by this beyblade stares at me at night cause i have it under my lamp😅
The only thing that comes to mind for me is Diablo Nemesis...
I am definitely sure it is Diablo Nemesis X:D.
Is iit good cause its acting like my mercury anubis kinda attack tip is flat but its one whole part the borrom so it must be able to do something else s what can it do

Have another beyblade question.😥😢
got a beyblade like wolf i know what it is its just i dont know its fusion wheels name i know its something wolf
a guy named alexi has it in the destoyer dome movie

pretty dumb am i when it comes to remebering beyblades
That Diablo Nemesis.

The wolf bey is Burn Wolf SW145WD.
whats a good price to pay for a dgmsuv now? oh and whats a black dgms worth?
You should ask that here

DGMSUV usually go for $150-200 USD. I'm not sure about thw Black DGMS, probably a good bit though.
Is there any difference between Hasbro's orange F230 (from Bandit Genbu F230TB) and Takara Tomy's version ? (From the Zero-G Random Booster Vol.3 Bandid Genbull F230TB)
(Jul. 31, 2014  10:37 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Is there any difference between Hasbro's orange F230 (from Bandit Genbu F230TB) and Takara Tomy's version ? (From the Zero-G Random Booster Vol.3 Bandid Genbull F230TB)
Hasbro's F230 isn't as good as Takara Tomy's. In simplest terms. But it's decently compared to the brown version from the RBV3.
Can some one please figure out the real reason for the difference, black dragon and I believe it to be inferior plastics. Can someone confirm this, or at least prove otherwise
(Jul. 31, 2014  10:54 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: Can some one please figure out the real reason for the difference, black dragon and I believe it to be inferior plastics. Can someone confirm this, or at least prove otherwise
The real reason for what? F230? The reason is, Hasbro just doesn't make them the same way.
That isn't a very useful answer, Hun. Obviously they don't make them the same, if they did they would be the same. The question is what specific reason is there that makes this happen
(Jul. 31, 2014  10:54 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: Can some one please figure out the real reason for the difference...

We can't say what it is for certain right now, but we're on it, don't worry. Wink
So what ever happened to battle strikers, I was looking for my plastics box, and stumbled upon a couple I had laying around. Is the towline still going on?
(Aug. 01, 2014  12:06 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: So what ever happened to battle strikers, I was looking for my plastics box, and stumbled upon a couple I had laying around. Is the towline still going on?

It is definitely dead, even though it was fun.
I see that they released metal versions, I only have tsunami and fire blaze. Do you think we could make their be a comeback and have a couple stations at tourneys for people who have them. Because as you said they are fun