Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 24, 2013  3:49 PM)Time Wrote: That really does not answer my question considering the fact that the box has a takara tomy logo on it but theif phoenic has never been released as a starter...

It therefore answers your question completely ... Do you not know about SonoKong ?
hey, Wybang 145WB is in the Synchrom Set, but there is not released a blue Archer right? so is the Archer of Gryph the most similar one to make Archer Wyvang 145WB?
The article of the wiki for Big Bang Pegasis is really useful, it will clarify all your doubts about it
(Jan. 24, 2013  6:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: hey, Wybang 145WB is in the Synchrom Set, but there is not released a blue Archer right? so is the Archer of Gryph the most similar one to make Archer Wyvang 145WB?

Archer Gryph's crystal wheel is purple, I wouldn't consider it close to blue. But if you're talking about the combo Archer Wyvang 145WB in general, yes. Archer Gargole may also substitute in for that as well.
Would trading a Hasbro variares for a ultimate gravity destroyer attack gb145wd and every thing is still in mint
I'd take the Perseus Tongue_out
(Jan. 24, 2013  9:09 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: Would trading a Hasbro variares for a ultimate gravity destroyer attack gb145wd and every thing is still in mint
I would do that assuming that all the pieces of both beyblades are mint.
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:18 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: My questions: Could MWs with multiple protrusions be put on a semi-aggro tip to brrage the other opponent and wear it down? Like, a Barrage Attack type of thing?

Also, my BGrin goes aggro sometimes when I rip hard in the Hasbro Dragon's Den stadium and the Zero-G Defense stadium, but I find it difficult to tell whether it is the BGrin or the flat portion in the center of both of these stadiums causing it to do so. Also, it is hardly worn at all. So what is happening?

Nobody noticed these questions I had.
Is the combo GRAVITY DESTROYER (ATTACK) D125MF better then the combo GRAVITY DESTROYER D125R2F in a Hasbro stadium and UGottaCetus maybe its just old because I remember that GA'HOOLEONE tested a combo I forgot what is the combo but the aggro b:d was spinning so fast it beat the new mint b:d
(Jan. 25, 2013  12:00 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: Is the combo GRAVITY DESTROYER (ATTACK) D125MF better then the combo GRAVITY DESTROYER D125R2F in a Hasbro stadium and UGottaCetus maybe its just old because I remember that GA'HOOLEONE tested a combo I forgot what is the combo but the aggro b:d was spinning so fast it beat the new mint b:d
In this case where its a hasbro stadium where stamina is key, most likely Gravity Perseus D125MF because it almost has the same attack type power and more stamina than R2F.
can someone tell me what OHKO means
One hit knock out.
It means "One Hit Knock Out", usually referred here to attack beyblades that KO at the firsts momentos of the battle and can only win that way
I am also quite certain that we have a Terminology or Abbreviations article on Beywiki where you could have learned that.
can a mf-h duo aquario 230mb out spin or win a phantom cancer w145BWD IN a bb-10 ???
Duo would usually win against Phantom by OS. I saw test results with Duo Cygnus 230MB vs Phantom Cancer AD145WD, I know thats not the combo you were talking about but it's pretty much similar.

The test results were:
Quote:MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB vs Phantom Cancer AD145 WD BeyHyperKiLLer's test
MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB: 23 wins (19 OS, 4 KO)
Phantom Cancer AD145 WD: 1 win (1 OS)
Duo win percentage: 95,8%

Quote:MF-M Duo Aquario 230 MB vs Phantom Cancer AD145 WD N0$killBl@der's test
MF-M Duo Aquario 230 MB: 19 wins (19 OS)
Phantom Cancer AD145 WD: 1 win (1 OS)
Duo win percentage: 95%

I hope this helped. Smile
wow thanks I never knew the duo_230mb is this good and I thank you again
UGottaCetus Wrote:
My questions: Could MWs with multiple protrusions be put on a semi-aggro tip to brrage the other opponent and wear it down? Like, a Barrage Attack type of thing?

Also, my B goes aggro sometimes when I rip hard in the Hasbro Dragon's Den stadium and the Zero-G Defense stadium, but I find it difficult to tell whether it is the B or the flat portion in the center of both of these stadiums causing it to do so. Also, it is hardly worn at all. So what is happening?

Any non-sharp tip can be coerced into "going aggro" if it is hit in a certain way, however if it is doing this while solo spinning I don't have an answer
i can't find my big bang pegasis's face bolt so i decided to print one but what is the size of the face bolt
(Jan. 26, 2013  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am also quite certain that we have a Terminology or Abbreviations article on Beywiki where you could have learned that.
I did seach beywiki and there is not a article for ohko.
why do Hasbro stadiums create friction ????
Depends what parts you're using?
I don't understand the question too well, but friction is a natural force, you gently rub anything on anything and it creates friction.
I'm actually pretty sure that no matter what, spinning is due to friction or something?
I removed the picture from the stadium so does it still create friction