Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Most likely RDF
*Correct me if I'm wrong please
Are String Launchers more prone to skip gears leading to extremely weak launches if the bey itself is heavy? Whenever I launch a MSF-H synchrome, it frequently skips gear about 8/10 times, but when using a much lighter combo like Earth Virgo GB145RS it's nearly always a full power launch.

(Jan. 07, 2013  3:53 AM)Infie Wrote: Are String Launchers more prone to skip gears leading to extremely weak launches if the bey itself is heavy? Whenever I launch a MSF-H synchrome, it frequently skips gear about 8/10 times, but when using a much lighter combo like Earth Virgo GB145RS it's nearly always a full power launch.

That is actually quite possible. Have you had that Beylauncher for a while ? It is normal that it wears like that, the weight puts a lot of strain on the prongs, which is partly why Clear Wheels were introduced in Metal Fight Beyblade. I would simply advise to purchase a new Beylauncher.
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:53 AM)Infie Wrote: Are String Launchers more prone to skip gears leading to extremely weak launches if the bey itself is heavy? Whenever I launch a MSF-H synchrome, it frequently skips gear about 8/10 times, but when using a much lighter combo like Earth Virgo GB145RS it's nearly always a full power launch.

That is actually quite possible. Have you had that Beylauncher for a while ? It is normal that it wears like that, the weight puts a lot of strain on the prongs, which is partly why Clear Wheels were introduced in Metal Fight Beyblade. I would simply advise to purchase a new Beylauncher.
Yup, the String Launcher is around 1 year old.

Thanks, I guess it's time for a new one.
I actually notice that while the regular Beylauncher is fully compatible with Zero G, the prongs don't seem to latch onto synchromes well enough, resulting in that awkward, sometimes skipping rotation, launches.

It's more noticeable with Beylauncher L/R with a left spin synchrome.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I have experienced this many times, personally. It's just due to it wearing down because of age and use. It needs to be replaced, most likely. It's usable, but a fresh new Beylauncher will provide the most RPM, along with more reliability.
Hi, I have another question. Confused

Is Bull outclassed for Defense/Stamina? It never seems to be suggested in combos anymore.
Other things are preferred over it (usually Aquario/Cygnus/Cancer, ect.) but Bull never stopped being a good Clear Wheel. Bull still remains a heavy CW, and has great distribution all around it. Aquario and Cancer are usually preferred over it now, since they are a lot of times considered more balanced.
(Jan. 07, 2013  8:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Other things are preferred over it (usually Aquario/Cygnus/Cancer, ect.) but Bull never stopped being a good Clear Wheel. Bull still remains a heavy CW, and has great distribution all around it. Aquario and Cancer are usually preferred over it now, since they are a lot of times considered more balanced.
Oh ok, thanks.

It's just that the combos being offered usually use Aquario made me think if Bull had been outclassed.
my friend is going to use wing pegasus 90 wf and i am using phantom cygnus 230ds will i win in most stadiums or should i buy another one. please tell me which one to buy . the leadership of the beyblade team is in the balance!! :>)
Quote:Posted by darkwizard - Today 08:27 PM
my friend is going to use wing pegasus 90 wf and i am using phantom cygnus 230ds will i win in most stadiums or should i buy another one. please tell me which one to buy . the leadership of the beyblade team is in the balance!! :>)
You just need to get ray unicorn and switch the tips your bey will be the strongest

Nope, since he's using Phantom Cygnus 230, it's best to use a D or MB tip at that height for stamina.
My M145's (from the Takara Storm Capricorne Booster) casing seems to look partially open. I tighted the screws on it and it still looks the same.

Anyone else have this problem?
Hm, perhaps just a manufactory defect ? Was it like that upon opening the box ?

Also, would you happen to have the first mold of Q, hah ?
http://search.store.yahoo.net/toycup/cgi...y=beyblade

What would you think about this site ? is it trustable ? I've never bought things on site like that and im wondering because im looking for these circle weight disk wich i can't find anywhere but this site seems to have them quite cheap.

..also, i dont know if i should be posting this on here but i didn't really knew where else to post.
Thxx !
(Jan. 07, 2013  6:19 PM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: http://search.store.yahoo.net/toycup/cgi...y=beyblade

What would you think about this site ? is it trustable ? I've never bought things on site like that and im wondering because im looking for these circle weight disk wich i can't find anywhere but this site seems to have them quite cheap.

..also, i dont know if i should be posting this on here but i didn't really knew where else to post.
Thxx !

You were told to use theflightyellz's guide topic, not this one. Even then, that question belongs more in the Purchase Consultation thread or in "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
Uh I just got my MSF flame red and....

I am completely clueless on how to swap those outer rings. Help me~
Are you serious? You pop the ring off by pushing down on them... And then exchanging them...

Did you read the instructions?
(Jan. 07, 2013  8:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Are you serious? You pop the ring off by pushing down on them... And then exchanging them...

Did you read the instructions?

I did read it, maybe I wasn't applying enough force ><
Ha, I hate beys with that sort of mechanism, cause i'm always worried i'll break it / them :L
(Jan. 07, 2013  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, perhaps just a manufactory defect ? Was it like that upon opening the box ?

Also, would you happen to have the first mold of Q, hah ?
I can't totally recall, but I think so.

Also, no. T_T I got the regular version. Ah well.
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:31 PM)Infie Wrote: Nope, since he's using Phantom Cygnus 230, it's best to use a D or MB tip at that height for stamina.
so do i use cs mb or d. my d is all scratched up though
(Jan. 08, 2013  12:41 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  3:31 PM)Infie Wrote: Nope, since he's using Phantom Cygnus 230, it's best to use a D or MB tip at that height for stamina.
Use D. Since it looks like you're going for pure stamina.

(Jan. 08, 2013  12:49 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  12:41 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
Use D. Since it looks like you're going for pure stamina.
even though it is scratched up and is a regular hasbro stadium fine
(Jan. 08, 2013  12:57 AM)darkwizard Wrote: even though it is scratched up and is a regular hasbro stadium fine
If it doesn't affect performance, it should be ok.

A regular hasbro stadium is good for this combo since stamina types dominate there.