Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Can anyone tell me how to battle WBO members!!!!!! Im new and whant to know
(Jan. 08, 2013  11:04 PM)dragoon456 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to battle WBO members!!!!!! Im new and whant to know

If you had read the private message you were sent when you signed up, you would know. This topic is exclusively for questions about the Beyblade toys.
My hasbro BGrin is only a few days old and when i first tested it it was moving around a bit not its touching the tr sometimes and you can hear the bearings as it moves. will I have to buy another one? eventually having more phantoms than needed lol
(Jan. 08, 2013  11:17 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: My hasbro BGrin is only a few days old and when i first tested it it was moving around a bit not its touching the tr sometimes and you can hear the bearings as it moves. will I have to buy another one? eventually having more phantoms than needed lol
mine does that too but i think that is just the bearing i dont know what tr is but i think it is fine Tongue_out_wink

people dont get mad because i am a newbie and giving advice still trying to fine the right combo then i wont be a newbie Stupid

and to anyone reading this for my combo should it be phantom cygnus 230 mb, or phantom cygnus 230 ds

(Jan. 09, 2013  1:02 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  11:17 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: My hasbro BGrin is only a few days old and when i first tested it it was moving around a bit not its touching the tr sometimes and you can hear the bearings as it moves. will I have to buy another one? eventually having more phantoms than needed lol
mine does that too but i think that is just the bearing i dont know what tr is but i think it is fine Tongue_out_wink

people dont get mad because i am a newbie and giving advice still trying to fine the right combo then i wont be a newbie Stupid

and to anyone reading this for my combo should it be phantom cygnus 230 mb, or phantom cygnus 230 ds

That question belongs here, just for future reference.

But MB would be a much better choice then DS. I would also suggest getting Duo in place of Phantom if you do not have it yet.
Quote removed.

i was answering his question and asking my own
sorry it was a glitch i typed wrong and it didnt work so i did it again and it worked

and i was battling my friend i was using diablo nemesis x : d and he was using big bang pegasus F : D and we launched my went down a little bit faster so when mine hit the stadium big bang barely touched mine and big bang exploded back out of the stadium and f : d was in six pieces does it still count as a win because this battle was for the leader of my/his team he said it doesn't count but does it?
but did diablo get out of the stadium at the same time of big bang if it did it is a tie but if big bang got out first then diablo wins but if diablo gets a stadium out before big bang then big bang wins
Our rules are quite clear on that subject by the way :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
How does a metal wheel wear down? Also, which random booster from 4d has the most competetive pieces?
In battles, there is usually metal to metal contact (saying usually because there are the situations where there is none if one beyblade has a low track), thus, it wears down...
Pretty easy to understand lol Metal is metal, so when it's constantly scraping, rubbing, and smashing against other metal, it's only natural for pieces to fall off over time.
A metal wheel wearing down usually can drastically impact ones with dominant contact points, AE; Flash, a worn down Flash is MUUUUCH less effective than an out-of-the-box Flash.

As for your second question, it is without a doubt Random Booster Volume 7. Volume 8 only has RB for you to pursue, and Volume 9 only has Hades for you to pursue, while Volume 7 had a wide variety of parts that were competitive at the time of its release.
Yes, RBV7 has Beat Lynx in it too.
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:40 PM)Tri Wrote: Hmmm... Do you straighten them out? Having them out of the box in the shape they come in can hurt the launchers, and the ripcord most likely.

i do straighten them but they still break....i guess hasbro sucks -.-
Which wheel for dragooon BGrin is the best ? is it Revizer or is it killerken
(Jan. 09, 2013  12:56 PM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: Which wheel for dragooon BGrin is the best ? is it Revizer or is it killerken

Go on ahead and ask that in Build Me a Combo instead, and be sure to mention which stadium you're talking about (BB-10 vs Zero-G).
ok this question might sound crazy but if two metal wheel`s clash for there be sparks ...
They won't make sparks with the metal that they use in the Fusion Wheels
I bought a string launcher from ebay, it is a legit takara-tomy launcher. The problem with it is that every beyblade I try to use it with is loose. How do I fix that? Thanks.
(Jan. 09, 2013  7:10 PM)Al_Bundy Wrote: I bought a string launcher from ebay, it is a legit takara-tomy launcher. The problem with it is that every beyblade I try to use it with is loose. How do I fix that? Thanks.

You mentioned in your other post that it was white. You really need to read this article ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/BeyLauncher
(Jan. 09, 2013  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2013  7:10 PM)Al_Bundy Wrote: I bought a string launcher from ebay, it is a legit takara-tomy launcher. The problem with it is that every beyblade I try to use it with is loose. How do I fix that? Thanks.

You mentioned in your other post that it was white. You really need to read this article ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/BeyLauncher

So if I understand correctly, the white one is only L-Drago 105?
Only for all left-spinning Beyblades, so all the L Drago Beyblades, Gravity Perseus, VariAres, and Dark Knight Dragooon.
So is there a way to make it work with right spin beyblades? Cause the shipping cost would probably be $5 alone and the launcher also cost $5.