Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 09, 2013  10:57 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: In terms of attack, which metal wheels are best in attack? Also, please number them.

Blitz
Variares
Flash
Beat
Vulcan
Lightning
Gravity

Also, can somebody explain how Pisces and Scorpio are on the top tier list for attack.

1. Flash
2. Variares (Variares and Blitz are tied for Attack power; I only ranked Variares higher for its ability to spin left as well as right.)
3. Blitz
4. Beat
It is really a toss-up between the other three. I would place Gravity as five, for the aforementioned ability, with Vulcan next and then Lightning.

Pisces and Scorpio, as well as Orion, fit well into Flash and reveal its contact points. If you don't have those, Gemios should work since it is roughly the same size and shape as Scorpio.

EDIT: oh wow, triple ninja'd. I'm getting too old for this...
Well, luckily I have Orion, Pisces, and Scorpio. So which of those clear wheels are best for Flash?
I would say orion
PikaBlader15 np.

I have a ? would diablo be a better choice then death in the combo death kerbecs bd145rdf????
Which Should I get? Twisted Tempo(Hasbro), Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, Beat Lynx, Blitz Unicorno,or Variares?
I believe this belongs in the "Purchase Consultation" thread

but to answer your question get phantom (takara)
can a phantom cygnus 230mb beat a wing pegasus 90 wf or a big bang pegasus f : d and what bey should i get for my friend that isn't a leone pegasus or ldrago( i know this goes in purchase consoltation)
darkwizard you should ask our friend what type of bey he likes balance,attack,stamina,or defense.
Ask him and base your judgement off that
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:13 AM)Major Capri Wrote: darkwizard you should ask our friend what type of bey he likes balance,attack,stamina,or defense.
that answers the second question but what about phantom cygnus
yes you phantom_230mb could defeat big bang and wing pegasis and you should get him any beyblade you want
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:22 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:13 AM)Major Capri Wrote: darkwizard you should ask our friend what type of bey he likes balance,attack,stamina,or defense.
that answers the second question but what about phantom cygnus
i would say yes about phantom cygnus heres why
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-L-Pha...o-Revisted
(Jan. 10, 2013  1:55 AM)darkwizard Wrote: and what bey should i get for my friend that isn't a leone pegasus or ldrago( i know this goes in purchase consoltation)
If you know it shouldn't be asked here, then why do it...?

my phantom cygnus is 230 should i make 85?
no leave the 230 but if you change the mb to d it will be pure stamina type beyblade
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:32 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  1:55 AM)darkwizard Wrote: and what bey should i get for my friend that isn't a leone pegasus or ldrago( i know this goes in purchase consoltation)
because i had two question and this way it was easier to do it in one fell swoop
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:32 AM)Major Capri Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:22 AM)darkwizard Wrote: that answers the second question but what about phantom cygnus
i would say yes about phantom cygnus heres why
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-L-Pha...o-Revisted
That thread is completely irrelevant, the parts used in each are extremely different. The only reason to even remotely bring it up is because it used Phantom, but even then, it still doesn't answer his question at all.

(Jan. 10, 2013  2:34 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:32 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
because i had two question and this way it was easier to do it in one fell swoop

That's not how we like to do it in this forum, and it doesn't help when users knowingly break the rules to make it easier on themselves...just please do it correctly next time.
u should try phantom orion, death queztalcoatl, omega dragonis, diablos nemesis, or proto nemesis
and yes you should switch 230->85 because smaller beys can defeat you if you have 230
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:51 AM)Major Capri Wrote: u should try phantom orion, death queztalcoatl, omega dragonis, diablos nemesis, or proto nemesis
and yes you should switch 230->85 because smaller beys can defeat you if you have 230
^You do not have to do this.
230-Height beyblades are doing great in the current meta, and it has been a top-tier height since its release.
gosh zancrow i just wanted to get my friend a good bey
i was giving some dang advice geez
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:55 AM)darkwizard Wrote: gosh zancrow i just wanted to get my friend a good bey
see he just wants to get his friend a good bey.
i know the perfect one darkknight dragooon

i would say go with your instinct on what you want
please major capri stop giving bad advice
im not giving bad advice
and i was gonna join your team too dark aquario
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:55 AM)darkwizard Wrote: gosh zancrow i just wanted to get my friend a good bey
You can "gosh" me all you want ^-^
This site has rules, and the threads within it have rules. They are there for a reason.
u dont have to get on him about just trying to find his friend a good bey ok zancrow