Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Izhkoort: First of all, Assault Ver. has 85XF, not LW105LF. Next, L-Drago II Assault Ver is designed differently from the original L-Drago II Clear Wheel, and it doesn't have rubber, so it is outclassed.
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:07 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Izhkoort: First of all, Assault Ver. has 85XF, not LW105LF. Next, L-Drago II Assault Ver is designed differently from the original L-Drago II Clear Wheel, and it doesn't have rubber, so it is outclassed.

Thanks and sorry, i didn't say i meant the one of the WBBA that has LW105LF instead of 85XF

The material diference, what difference does it make? on the performance i mean
@ Izhkoort: L-Drago II Assault Ver. can't steal the momentum of opposing Beyblades as well as the regular L-Drago II (AKA Absorb Ver.) Clear Wheel can. Not only that, but Assault Ver. can't do smash attack as well as other top-tier Beys such as VariAres or Blitz Unicorno, even with the MF-H.
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:24 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Izhkoort: L-Drago II Assault Ver. can't steal the momentum of opposing Beyblades as well as the regular L-Drago II (AKA Absorb Ver.) Clear Wheel can. Not only that, but Assault Ver. can't do smash attack as well as other top-tier Beys such as VariAres or Blitz Unicorno, even with the MF-H.

Thanks, that's really clarifying!
What is the best bey from these:

Burn Fireblaze
Ray Striker
Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus

Also, what is the best combo i could make with these, could you tell me?
Thanks

(Nov. 27, 2012  9:42 PM)zebby123 Wrote: What is the best bey from these:

Burn Fireblaze
Ray Striker
Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus

Thanks

Hello,

For the first question, you should use the Purchase Consultation topic.

For the second, it belongs in the "Build me a combo!" thread.
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:42 PM)zebby123 Wrote: What is the best bey from these:

Burn Fireblaze
Ray Striker
Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus

Thanks

Depends what combo are you going to focus on, defence, stamina, attack, or balance.

And I don't think theres a best combo for those beys.

What is the best bey from these:

Burn Fireblaze
Ray Striker
Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:52 PM)zebby123 Wrote: What is the best bey from these:

Burn Fireblaze
Ray Striker
Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus

Again, refer to the Purchase Consultation topic instead of asking here.
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:16 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:07 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Izhkoort: First of all, Assault Ver. has 85XF, not LW105LF. Next, L-Drago II Assault Ver is designed differently from the original L-Drago II Clear Wheel, and it doesn't have rubber, so it is outclassed.

Thanks and sorry, i didn't say i meant the one of the WBBA that has LW105LF instead of 85XF

The material diference, what difference does it make? on the performance i mean
The regular L-Drago II Clear Wheel has rubber and extra plastic on it that helps cover up the contact points on the Metal Wheel so the contact points don't jut out. L-Drago II has use in Spin-Steal combos because of this.

The L-Drago II Assault Ver. Clear Wheel has less rubber/plastic on it, which helps expose the Metal Wheels contact points, making it be able to actually have Attack qualities. It is pretty bad for Attack though. Go with VariAres if you want Left-Spin Attack.

Edit: Beat by TLD.
What should I get out of

berserker begirados

gladiator bahamudia

???? Also wich one is good with the BD piece the most????? I really need to know.

Bahamdia has not been released. Do you mean that you wnat a metal or chrome wheel that is suitable for BD145?
(Nov. 28, 2012  8:38 AM)aidanoe Wrote: What should I get out of

berserker begirados

gladiator bahamudia

???? Also wich one is good with the BD piece the most????? I really need to know.
The first question should go to the purchase consultation and the second belongs in Build me a Combo #2
What are these Hyper Beyblades that I hear about? Apparently Hasbro is releasing them?
Check the hasbro discussion thread for more info
Thanks man
The Dark Flare version of L-Drago II is made of rubber like the normal L-Drago II of Meteo L-Drago? or is made of plastic?
(Nov. 28, 2012  8:59 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: The Dark Flare version of L-Drago II is made of rubber like the normal L-Drago II of Meteo L-Drago? or is made of plastic?

It has rubber.
What are some good defense combos for TakaraTomy Variares on Left-Spin? And by good defense combos, I mean defense combos than can even withstand/outspin Right-Spin defense combos. I don't know if this goes here or the "build me a combo", but I'll start asking here. If it doeasn't go here, please notify me. Thanks
(Nov. 29, 2012  2:34 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: What are some good defense combos for TakaraTomy Variares on Left-Spin? And by good defense combos, I mean defense combos than can even withstand/outspin Right-Spin defense combos. I don't know if this goes here or the "build me a combo", but I'll start asking here. If it doeasn't go here, please notify me. Thanks

VariAres is not meant for Defense, so there is no answer we can give you. Also, that belongs in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
1. Does anyone know how many Dual Frame products were released by Takara? Just the Driger and Dragoon or were there more?

2. Can they spin?
What kind of use have Berigados Chrome Wheel?

Small edit:

Which chrome wheels can be used for defence? besides Revizer

And for Stamina?
(Nov. 29, 2012  8:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: 1. Does anyone know how many Dual Frame products were released by Takara? Just the Driger and Dragoon or were there more?

2. Can they spin?

Plastics Q&A?

Though, I do remember there was a Draciel one being released.. It was Black and Purple?

Plamoya seems to have a Dranzer one ..
(Nov. 29, 2012  9:00 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What kind of use have Berigados Chrome Wheel?

Small edit:

Which chrome wheels can be used for defence? besides Revizer

And for Stamina?

1. The Begirados chrome wheel has some use in attack. It's not as good as Gryph, though.

2. Dragooon has uses in stamina with reviser. Although, other chrome wheels could be substitutes for reviser. As for Defence, Saramanda has the weight needed and it good for Defence.
What if a Beyblade's face comes off in the middle of the battle, and it still wins? Does it take the win, take the loss, or is it a sign for the reshoot clause?