Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 18, 2012  12:47 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Is it legal to keep hasbro's ldrago destructor's plastic frame with Takara Tomy's Destroy metal wheel?

Yes, they are generally the same piece.
Will there be a face for reaching 200 victories in the wbo
(Sep. 18, 2012  7:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will there be a face for reaching 200 victories in the wbo

This isn't the right thread to ask a question like this, but anyways ...

No, we have no Faces for accomplishments like that planned right now. However, we will be implementing a few new Organized Play-related Faces in the future!
(Sep. 18, 2012  7:50 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  7:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will there be a face for reaching 200 victories in the wbo

This isn't the right thread to ask a question like this, but anyways ...

No, we have no Faces for accomplishments like that planned right now. However, we will be implementing a few new Organized Play-related Faces in the future!

Thank you kei. Sorry or posting it in the wrong Place. Reason I was asking is because once everything gets processed I won't be to far from 200 wins.
What about LDD ED145 WD?
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:03 AM)novanska Wrote: What about LDD ED145 WD?

If you want us to help you build you a combo the list your parts in this thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
novanska, I keep answering you in private messages, and other people here will give you exactly the same answers ... Just listen to what I told you already.
Question: Is it legal to use new Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G beyblades with 2 metal attack rings or not? just curious
(Sep. 19, 2012  4:13 AM)Tenshi89 Wrote: Question: Is it legal to use new Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G beyblades with 2 metal attack rings or not? just curious

Do you mean two Chrome Wheels? If so, then yes! That's one of the main features of the series.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...G#Synchrom
so looking at my 2 RF's that are just getting past their prime and into a worn state, i was wondering how people stock up on their rubber tips (especially RFs and R^2Fs). what's the most economical way of obtaining them? thanks in advance! =D
(Sep. 19, 2012  4:49 AM)slyx Wrote: so looking at my 2 RF's that are just getting past their prime and into a worn state, i was wondering how people stock up on their rubber tips (especially RFs and R^2Fs). what's the most economical way of obtaining them? thanks in advance! =D

Buy from frequent tourney winners in your area. I always do that with my worn-out tips. They have unlimited supply of new ones.

Oh, 1more question guys, Flash vs Variares?
Flash lost because Variares kept hitting the stadium edge thing.
haha, that means i need to start finding tourneys then! thanks chips!
Question for you wonderful peeps.

Here's the background story:
I orderd a Random Booster 6 a while back and got a Blue Driger S AR (obviously Takara make since from a RB)

Since I only got the AR, I recently bought another Blue Driger S with the base included. It arrived today and says it's Hasbro, and is a slightly different shade of blue.

I didn't know Hasbro released a blue recolour, can anyone enlighten me on this mystery Beyblade!

Here is a picture showing the Takara AR in the middle and the base & new Hasbro AR either side. Colour is definatly different, along with the mould markings.

Many thanks in advance!
You'd be better off asking in plastics Q&A, but anyway, I've never heard of or seen that recolor before. The molding is identical to my hasbro starter (there are a few different molds of Driger S's parts, haven't got around to posting about it yet), and I'd be curious to know whether that bitchip is a long one (like mine) or one of the shorter ones.

The only thing I can think of is that someone recolored it themselves using dye, honestly. But yeah, try plastics Q&A and see if anyone else knows. If it has the hasbro name in the base it shouldn't be fake.

Beywiki mentions a BBA championship driger s, but the only info I can find indicates it was just a regular driger s in BBA championship packaging (though it may have come with the long bit chip).
(Sep. 19, 2012  7:04 AM)[TGR]Chips Wrote: Oh, 1more question guys, Flash vs Variares?
Flash lost because Variares kept hitting the stadium edge thing.

Flash is Stronger than VariAres Attack Wise I have heard they are about equal attack vs attack but VariAres can weak launch in left spin and survive a bit more and because of VariAres shape it could hit the walls alot and stay in unlike flash but VS defense No Flash is a no Brainer.
Guys.. I need help.. I'm using BD145 and it scrapes too much.. I'm annoyed.
You must be using like WD or something that's too short on it.
(Sep. 19, 2012  1:35 PM)Fantomu Wrote: You must be using like WD or something that's too short on it.

Then what is good enough for it?
MF, RF, RS (still scrapes, but lesser than WD), CS, RB, R2F, LRF, EDS, RDF, RSF.

Read Ingulit's Tip Height guide in the Advanced Forum.
(Sep. 19, 2012  2:29 PM)[TGR]Chips Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2012  1:35 PM)Fantomu Wrote: You must be using like WD or something that's too short on it.

Then what is good enough for it?

For future reference, any question about combination building like this belongs in Build Me a Combo #2.
Not sure why you would ever do this, but is it legal to put a clear wheel on the plastic metal wheel of l drago destructor from hasbro?
(Sep. 19, 2012  8:26 PM)Time Wrote: Not sure why you would ever do this, but is it legal to put a clear wheel on the plastic metal wheel of l drago destructor from hasbro?

Not at all.
Which mode is Flash top-tier in? Is it Attack mode or Stamina mode?
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:01 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Which mode is Flash top-tier in? Is it Attack mode or Stamina mode?
Attack mode.
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:01 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Which mode is Flash top-tier in? Is it Attack mode or Stamina mode?

Attack Mode. You could have checked the Flash Discussion.