Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the chinese name for Samurai Ifraid W145CF?Do not reply if you don't know the answer.
You could try Google Translate... xD
(Jul. 18, 2012  8:53 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: You could try Google Translate... xD
I don't have Google translate
http://translate.google.com/
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: GalaxyHart- Ugh, that is something I don't know... I think its a type of bearing? Confused
Wait, I'll let someone else answer this question...

I have a question too!

A few minutes ago, I posted in the Build Me a Combo forum regarding the "D is better on high tracks" thingy.

Until now, the choice was based upon this theory-
WD is better on <170 height customs, while D is better on >170 height customs.

Sooo, have things changed upon the release of the mid-height/high track 160? Or is it still the same?
In a less complicated way-
Which tip does well on 160? D or WD?

I know 160 isn't competitive, but that doesn't matter. I need to know about the tip preferences on different heights. Smile
It might be helpful for me in the future; should there be a gimmicked 160 track which finds top tier use...

I own 160. Regarding personal tests nothing had changed. (it does better on WD)
(Jul. 18, 2012  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly. Where you see that "MDX" logo, it is supposed to be the TAKARA-TOMY logo. You basically see the whole front panel of the box.

The quality of Zero-G fakes is top notch then. Besides the logo, I really see no difference.
Say, is the Rip Gauge Launcher (or its Japanese counterpart, the Digital Power Launcher) any good or no?
(Jul. 19, 2012  12:51 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, is the Rip Gauge Launcher (or its Japanese counterpart, the Digital Power Launcher) any good or no?

It is OK. Some people have found it to be relatively powerful, but we still prefer to recommend the Beylauncher.
If I may add to that the Rip Gauge Launcher not sure about the Digital Power Launcher is very inconsistent for power between different launchers.
The Rip Gauge Launcher is interesting. It's more powerful than most Hasbro launchers, yes, but it feels weird to hold (in my opinion) and it is very inconsistent. I've gotten just as many amazing launches with it as I have had terrible launches.

But yeah, the Beylauncher is definitely the preferred option if available. If not, the Rip Gauge is better than most.

Has anyone tried the "Wind and Shoot" launcher? How does it work?
I tried that thing. Its launching power is terrible. What you do, is attach the Beyblade to the prongs, and you wind it up to build pressure, and push the trigger to release.
Hahahaha, oh my god, that's just sad. I bet if you tried spinning MSF-H Saramanda Saramanda BD145GCF with the Wind and Shoot it'd fly apart (that's the heaviest custom I could think of off the top of my head, in case anyone was wondering).

Edit: SARAMANDERRRR

Question: So rubber tips sometimes have harder or softer rubber depending on what they're from, right? Well, is there a RS mold out there that has harder rubber than, say, Hasbro ones? I'm looking for the extra stamina that harder rubber might offer.
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:39 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Is this real or fake?

That is actually fake ... The first Zero-G fakes.

It looks a lot more legit than any of the MFB beys from rapidity and other fake companys.

I also have no idea where that "MDX" company comes from ...
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:36 AM)Ingulit Wrote: So rubber tips sometimes have harder or softer rubber depending on what they're from, right? Well, is there a RS mold out there that has harder rubber than, say, Hasbro ones? I'm looking for the extra stamina that harder rubber might offer.

Takara-Tomy and Sono-Kong generally have harder rubber parts than Hasbro, the only exception being the RSF from RBV7, which was made with a less dense rubber than usual for Takara.
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I also have no idea where that "MDX" company comes from ...

If someone can find a clearer image, the full name of the company is actually right under the MDX. It looks like "Mien Do Xing Toys", but that turns up nothing...
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:53 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I also have no idea where that "MDX" company comes from ...

If someone can find a clearer image, the full name of the company is actually right under the MDX. It looks like "Mien Do Xing Toys", but that turns up nothing...

They've actually produces different Beyblade products .. such as Kreis Cygnus etc.

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&c...iAfW76WLBA

And the logo is sort of different; and you can actually see that it says "Mei Da Xing Toys "..
Does the launch power of Light Launcher V2 compare to that of the BeyLauncher?
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:06 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Sorry, but if a part's cracked, it's considered broken and illegal for official WBO organized play.

You can use super glue, but i'm not sure if you can use it in for official WBO organised play
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:11 AM)Kye#4 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:06 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Sorry, but if a part's cracked, it's considered broken and illegal for official WBO organized play.

You can use super glue, but i'm not sure if you can use it in for official WBO organised play

He/she said that it is illegal for WBO Organized play ... which means it's not legal in tournaments that the WBO organizes.

You can use Super-glue if it is not intended for use in any tournament of course ..
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:52 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote: Does the launch power of Light Launcher V2 compare to that of the BeyLauncher?

Nope. The BeyLauncher is better than any launcher released.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:17 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:52 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote: Does the launch power of Light Launcher V2 compare to that of the BeyLauncher?

Nope. The BeyLauncher is better than any launcher released.

Except the Rev-Up launcher ..

But it does give in-accurate results, and is prone to breakage very easily.
That why it's better. I did not say faster. Wink
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:13 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:11 AM)Kye#4 Wrote:

He/she said that it is illegal for WBO Organized play ... which means it's not legal in tournaments that the WBO organizes.

You can use Super-glue if it is not intended for use in any tournament of course ..
but why can't it be used in the tournement? Its already fixed
:\
Not everyone can properly fix parts, so it's more practical to make it illegal for everybody.