Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 12, 2012  2:47 PM)SplatKirby Wrote: I get the distinct feeling that my Grand Capricorn 145D's 145 was loose when I got it. Is that normal?

Well, you might not be screwing the Face tight enough. Or maybe, your Face loosens after a few battles. That does happen a few times, though! Smile
But well, if it has been loose throughout, then its nothing more than a defect.
No need to worry anyway, as 145 can be easily acquired from other beys. Smile
So, I have come up with another somewhat off-the-wall idea for a custom (this time a defense one), and while I have test results against Flash, I don't have the other main attack wheels to test against. On top of that, the tip could be different; I'm using RS, and I would like to try RB, but I don't have one. Would it be okay to post a thread in the Customization forum titled "<Custom>: Help me test!" where the goal is to take my concept (which is everything except the tip) and have other users help test against other attack types and with other tips?

My main question is if it is okay to post a thread in the Customs forum about testing a concept rather than posting about a fully tested custom.
Well, it might be alright.
But well, just so that you know- Such questions do not belong anywhere here in the Forum. Such questions should always be asked via PM. Whom will you send the PM to? Send it to any Admin. If he/she allows you to make a thread, then go ahead. Smile
ok, first of all, if im asking this in the wrong place tell me where to go. ok

what is the current age limit for the world beyblade championship?
where will the world championship 2013 be??
Well, they had it at 12 (pretty sure 12) or 14 I believe last year.
We don't know.

@Ingluit
As long as you aren't just posting a combo with zero tests, and all you're doing is asking for other to test (as there's a thread for that, somewhere..) you should be fine.
Most combos do usually start out with small amounts of testing (see my MF-H Flash Aquario DGrin and Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF haha) anyways, but mention that you do need some help testing it, make sure it's noticeable.

It's great to have people posting ACTUAL customizations in the customizations forum again, and not just testing in "X part testing" Smile
how does a cw affect flash if its to tall
Taller Clear Wheels don't expose Flash's contact points as well as flatter Clear Wheels.
ok, again, if this question is in the wrong place tell me where to go.
how do i make one of those cool sigs.?? cause mine sux
Actually, more than the height, its about the width and shape. Smile

Yes, a tall Clear Wheel does come in the way of Flash when Attacking higher opponents, but the more important factor here is the shape and width of a Clear Wheel. It should perfectly fit onto Flash and expose its contact points; without offering any hindrance.

EDIT- Beaten by potato!

@geremykadoya- Go to Questions about WBO...
Or even better, try searching. Smile
ok so if i am useing sagittario1 and mf-h. what tip and track should i use
Go to Build Me A Combo, list your parts, and get the answer. Smile
(Jun. 12, 2012  2:48 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  2:39 PM)Dashy Wrote: Is the compact launcher a good launcher compare to the other ones?
I heard it is smoother to launch than the LL2. Not better than astring launcher
But is the compact launcher better than the normal launchers and light launchers.
what does the wbo mean by matches?how can members battle each other?
Dashy: the normal hasbro and TT launchers are light launchers and they have nothing on the LL2 so, assuming this compact launcher is on par with said LL2, they have nothing on it either.
The normal launcher used by the WBO is the "beylauncher" or string launcher, which surpasses everything but the Rev-Up, though I, myself, have trouble using it.
dracomageat,
try watching bey lesson:launchers on youtube.the people who made it are the wbo.their username is beychannel. it will help you by showing a part in which how to use it with the launcher grip.if you dont have the launcher grip, it still might help.

how can i get pictures or videos and post them as my signature?

(Jun. 12, 2012  7:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Dashy: the normal hasbro and TT launchers are light launchers and they have nothing on the LL2 so, assuming this compact launcher is on par with said LL2, they have nothing on it either.
The normal launcher used by the WBO is the "beylauncher" or string launcher, which surpasses everything but the Rev-Up, though I, myself, have trouble using it.

The compact launcher is the launcher that came with Samurai Ifraid / Start Dash set, right?
Cause if so, I can guarantee you, with a Zero-G grip, it's a bit more powerful than the LL2. MUCH smoother as well, you don't have to pull at a certain spot.
(Jun. 12, 2012  7:34 PM)PhantomNemesis8 Wrote: dracomageat,
try watching bey lesson:launchers on youtube.the people who made it are the wbo.their username is beychannel. it will help you by showing a part in which how to use it with the launcher grip.if you dont have the launcher grip, it still might help.

I shall look into it but I do not expect it to change much. I have spent more than half my life using a wide variety of ripcord launchers and am well versed in their use. I honestly see little reason to change launcher to something that provides less accuracy, requires effort to relearn the use of and is unlikely to give me much of a power boost if I do.
I will try though and we shall see.

EDIT: or maybe not. It seems I threw out my "beylauncher" when I broke it during my attempt to dismantle it and find out what the problem was (there was no problem).
what is a better metal wheel thermal,flame, or thunder
Depends on the customization.
If you need help with making a combo, use the thread "Build Me a Combo! #2"
how can you put a photo or video as your signature?

Click on your User CP down the left hand column under Edit Profile will be Change Signature. Then do your thing.

Though you might want to browse the "Your Creations" Thread and see is somebody has a "free to take" sig design you like or if there are any sig shops open you may be able to request one. And remember there are size limits to your sig.
@PhantomNemisis8:

Use the [img][/img] tags.

Put the URL of the picture / animation between the tags. By video I presume you mean animated GIF?

EDIT: Outposted by Klaus and Dracomageat. Speechless
can anyone tell me where i can go to read information about upcoming beyblade state, national, and
international tournaments.
Yeah, in the section of the forums WBO General. Click on the area where you live then.