Ask a question, get an answer! #2

allright i will use all of your information guys
wait what are the [img] [/img] tabs

that is not my sig i am still trying to make one

why are there so many lines
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:23 PM)PhantomNemesis8 Wrote: wait what are the [img] [/img] tabs

The [img] [/img] tags are what you use to insert a picture in your siggy. Copy and paste the URL of the picture in between the [img] [/img] tags.

EXAMPLE (Quote to see): [Image: Hs.jpg]
how do you do that
and whats a url
Please use the Questions about the WBO topic, or search, as this question has been answered many times, and can be found easily.

This topic is for questions related to the actual hobby.
wait i think i figured it out
how can you tell if your beyblade is a fake? i just recently purchased a beyblade Darkwolf from over seas. the picture all said hasbro. but when i got it the online card had been used and the wheel is way diffrent then my sons dark libra . and i noticed that on the libra ring thier is a bb1 on the inside of the ring.

this looks alot like a rapidity wheel my brother got for his grandson which leads me to beleive its bogus ..
please help thanks

rob
Here, this thread might have your answer - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
Hey guys i was wondering is the stadium that comes with galaxy pegasus dx set bb-10? thanks
(Jun. 13, 2012  6:10 AM)JStars Wrote: Hey guys i was wondering is the stadium that comes with galaxy pegasus dx set bb-10? thanks

Yes it is, although the correct name would be MFB Bey Stadium Attack Type. But yes, it's identical to BB-10
Hey what's the best attack type combo currently?
And what's a good combo of pieces for Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis and Ray Unicorno?
(Jun. 13, 2012  6:22 AM)TricerlerolG Wrote: Hey what's the best attack type combo currently?
And what's a good combo of pieces for Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis and Ray Unicorno?

Please re-post your question in the 'Build me a combo' thread.
can some 1 tell me which is better flash or blitz as i can only get 1 of them
Since it's a matter of what to buy, your question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread.

Though, Flash is the best Attack Wheel.
(Jun. 12, 2012  7:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The normal launcher used by the WBO is the "beylauncher" or string launcher, which surpasses everything but the Rev-Up, though I, myself, have trouble using it.
So you mean that the rev up launcher is better than the Beylaucnher?

(Jun. 13, 2012  1:15 PM)Dashy Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  7:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The normal launcher used by the WBO is the "beylauncher" or string launcher, which surpasses everything but the Rev-Up, though I, myself, have trouble using it.

I believe so. It has a much greater RPM than the Beylauncher.

I modified mine to what AkirasDaddy did, so you do not have to "Rev" it up, but it is illegal in tournaments.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:52 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  1:15 PM)Dashy Wrote:

I believe so. It has a much greater RPM than the Beylauncher.

I modified mine to what AkirasDaddy did, so you do not have to "Rev" it up, but it is illegal in tournaments.

But without this modification, a Rev-Up launcher is a risky thing to use.
As it is, Revving it up is probably not allowed in WBO play. Moreover, it has those problems of breakage.
And to add to its already bad reputation, it has those problems (which I remember Kai-V discussing with someone recently) of unscrewing a bey after its launched...

Hence, its not really a "safe" bet...
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: But without this modification, a Rev-Up launcher is a risky thing to use.
As it is, Revving it up is probably not allowed in WBO play. Moreover, it has those problems of breakage.
And to add to its already bad reputation, it has those problems (which I remember Kai-V discussing with someone recently) of unscrewing a bey after its launched...

Aha, yes, the Rev-Up is very prone to breakage.

Unscrewing a bey recently? What?
You don't have to rev it up anyway, if you launch properly, so that mod is pointless. The unreliability is the tradeoff for the power and the only reason I'm not screaming "ban it". The most notable mod for it is one that improves that reliability, I'm not going to discuss it here because the fewer people who know about it, the less chance of it catching on, but it's become a real issue in some places.
It sometimes sticks onto the prongs, for mine .. aha
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:03 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: But without this modification, a Rev-Up launcher is a risky thing to use.

Aha, yes, the Rev-Up is very prone to breakage.

Unscrewing a bey recently? What?

I don't know...
I wonder if I even interpreted Kai-V's post correctly or not.
But if I did, she (or the member she was talking to) said that the Rev Up launcher caused "premature launches" (or something like that) and unscrewed a bey or something.
I'll try searching for her post now, as I am sure that it isn't even a week old...
It was a conversation with zionson. He was asking whether that could count for a Reshoot Clause, but considering it is in the very nature of the Rev-Up Launcher to malfunction like that, if you chose to use it at a tournament, you select it along with all its risks, consciously.
Wow, I was so confident to be able to find that conversation, but I failed, haha!

Thanks a lot to post this, Kai-V. Smile
I make too many posts everyday, hah.

It was in this topic though, I think.