Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 11, 2012  2:37 PM)Dark Hole Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:27 PM)potato Wrote: There is a search button for a reason. Please learn how to use it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...-Questions

1- i did ask to not be rude
2- the search button has not been working ever since i started using my ipod for the wbo

Then use an actual computer, or even just your own eyes, given we have an anime and manga section.
Can you guys tell me which mercury anubis is the rarest of these? blue and black striped, blue and white striped, purple and white striped, or the brave version? Im sure that the black and gold is the rarest but i dont know about the previous 4 ive stated.
Ive tried to put my location in the usermap but when i put my location and click on "yes, i live here" it takes me to an error page, and ive tryed a lot of times. what should i do??
Question!

Um, since the day Flash Sagittario was released, I had had queries about Sagittario II.
Its quite heavy; and might also have good weight distribution...
But I think it wasn't tested much(?) as I couldn't find any testing thread or discussion thread about it...

Sooo, is Sagittario II good enough?

@geremykadoya- That does not belong here. Smile
But just FYI, the Usermap doesn't work...
We need testing for Sagittario II, quite badly in fact. :c
Hrm, I have Saggitario II, I'll test it tommorow on Phantom B: D and see it's solo-spin. I don't have other competitive wheels other than Phantom (Well, I have Flash but it is a defect).
Ooh, seems like Flash's outrageously strong Attack made everyone forget that it also came with a Clear Wheel, haha!
Thanks a lot! I'd be waiting for the testing thread now; lets hope they come in soon! Joyful_3

EDIT- Not really beaten, but still beaten by Fantomu potato... ?! .... Another username-change?!
Oh, so I'm supposed to make a thread? What if the results aren't good?
Just post it in the solo spin thread, with something to compare it to (cancer and/or aquario). Also post them in the flash sagittario draft thread in the beywiki forum as IIRC the article is just waiting on that.
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:50 PM)potato Wrote: Oh, so I'm supposed to make a thread? What if the results aren't good?

Oh no, that wasn't directed to you! Smile
A testing thread usually signifies that a certain part is being tested extensively. At least that is what I believe, haha! Tongue_out
Hence I mentioned the testing thread in my previous post, where I meant to say that I want to see Sagittario II being tested. Smile
ok, what is the real use for the metal face custom ver. ??
For the ability to toggle with the weight and area of weight.
You could've redirected him to the Metal Faces article on Beywii.
I could've. Your right. Except that it's still a plausable question and it would take more effort to ask yet again on that thread once he'd found it. Much easier to just answer.
It is not a thread. It is an article on BeyWiki. Also if you just answer the question, then there is no point of people taking there time to write and edit the article.
which tip is better defence sharp (DS) or eternal defence sharp (EDS)?
I find your thread very helpful. I am having trouble getting people's attention
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:04 PM)miningforiorn Wrote: which tip is better defence sharp (DS) or eternal defence sharp (EDS)?
Neither are useful here are good ones
RS
CS
MB
RB
RDF
Hope this helps

Also which of the newest hasbro stadiums are closest to the bb-10. EX. Hades gate, Meteor fire and cosmic pegasus

(Jun. 11, 2012  7:12 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:04 PM)miningforiorn Wrote: which tip is better defence sharp (DS) or eternal defence sharp (EDS)?
Neither are useful here are good ones
RS
CS
MB
RB
RDF
Hope this helps

Also which of the newest hasbro stadiums are closest to the bb-10. EX. Hades gate, Meteor fire and cosmic pegasus
He wasn't asking which is better for defense (at least I don't think), so your answer is invalid. Out of those 2, EDS has more use in stamina. DS just doesn't work well with anything.

Also, none of the stadiums have been tested (or even seen, I think) by WBO members, so there wouldn't be any evidence of which is closest to BB-10.
They have been seen, and I mean which looks closest

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY37693AA
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:27 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: They have been seen, and I mean which looks closest

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY37693AA

None. They are boxes : that is miles away from a circular stadium.
How does one dye Beyblade parts? And what dye do you need to use?
And someone recently posted a video tutorial in the Beyblade Videos thread, so you can check there as well. Smile
Oh, that's really cool! Which parts would the dye affect legality on, exactly? I'm thinking rubber/metal parts, but I think that's kinda broad?