Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the MW with highest and lowest recoil
Metal Wheel with the highest recoil is something one can not say THAT easily, as we actually never focused on the bad parts.
While the lowest recoil wheel has to be either Duo or Revizer.
Hrm, maybe VariAres?
Not really. While VariAres might have had the highest recoil in the history of MFB, it also has the ability to handle that recoil.
Hence the net recoil it has is much lower than what we think it'd have.
If it actually didn't have the recoil handling capability, it would never have turned out to be a superb Attack wheel. Smile

Therefore, anything lighter than VariAres, with the same aggressive contact points, might be considered as the highest recoil wheel.
Its a debatable matter, hence naming a single part as the highest recoil wheel would be called off as a "bold statement", and the one who named the highest-recoil wheel(according to him) would be thrashed. Tongue_out
Does Duo Uranus 230 WD usually outspin Phantom Orion BGrin disregarding which is launched first(while both in stamina mode)??
One can't say that precisely.

While an uncustomized Duo is a suck-ish Stamina setup, the B: D on Phantom makes things worse for Duo.

While B: D is one tip which has hilarious jokes behind it, one cannot deny the fact that a good mold B: D is probably the tip with the highest solo spin time. Duo usually can't KO Phantom, and B: D's Solo Spin would now outlast Duo very well.
Still, in some YouTube battle videos, surprisingly, Duo sometimes did manage to outlast Phantom.
This highlights the fact of Duo and Phantom being evenly matched in their Stamina; though both work in different ways.
Then again, YouTube videos are something we don't believe in to judge a bey's capabilities; unless its a testing video by one of our members...

To put it simply, its tough to say who will win. But under normal circumstances, chances of Phantom winning the battle are more...
Does a bey disengaging prematurely from a Rev Up launcher qualify for a Reshoot clause?
Out of the pre-4D beys, Galaxy has the highest recoil from a wall collision but Midnight's weight means it experiences more recoil in an actual beyblade collision, thus it is impossible to say conclusively what bey has most recoil.
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:30 PM)zionson Wrote: Does a bey disengaging prematurely from a Rev Up launcher qualify for a Reshoot clause?

Personally, my Rev-Up Launcher does that almost half of the time, so, since it is part of its nature to malfunction like that, then if I chose to use it in a tournament, I would do this selection knowing fully well about the risks, and it would be my fault if it did end up malfunctioning for one of the matches.

In other words, because the Rev-Up Launcher is known to be carp sometimes, I would personally not really allow the invokation of the Reshoot Clause. Or, you could be allowed one, but chances are that it is going to do it again in the next round anyway, so you would lose.
(Jun. 09, 2012  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:30 PM)zionson Wrote: Does a bey disengaging prematurely from a Rev Up launcher qualify for a Reshoot clause?

Personally, my Rev-Up Launcher does that almost half of the time, so, since it is part of its nature to malfunction like that, then if I chose to use it in a tournament, I would do this selection knowing fully well about the risks, and it would be my fault if it did end up malfunctioning for one of the matches.

In other words, because the Rev-Up Launcher is known to be carp sometimes, I would personally not really allow the invokation of the Reshoot Clause. Or, you could be allowed one, but chances are that it is going to do it again in the next round anyway, so you would lose.

Hence why I always bring two extra launchers to a tourney. I bring my Beylauncher L/R, a right spin Beylauncher, and a Light Launcher 2, if both of those break.
(Jun. 09, 2012  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Okay. High risk, high reward, I suppose.

Is there ever going to be any tournaments in long beach California for any time for 2012?
I do not believe this is the right thread for that question. Even if it is, you can check yourself on the event proposal and official tournaments threads. And, if you don't want to wait for one host one yourself Smile
does anyone know a counter to beat flash
I need someone to explain the beypoint system. How will we battle? Online or in real life at your guys' tournaments ? If you guys could explain in some follow ups, I'd be pretty grateful. Plus battling you guys sounds like fun. We did a tournament in class and i won so now im " Champion Of Room 208" Lol now im off topic. So yeah could you please explain it to me? Thanks a bunch!
@Geetster, it depends how the flash setup is. but I would use my Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF or L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF and try to avoid the hits. I'm not saying just those beys will beat him, but depending on how the other blader is launching maybe throw in a few tornado stalls after a little while the power of Flash's hits weakens greatly, although I love using Flash and have gotten some late KO's with him. A good defensive bey or anti attack bey and practice launching techniques is the best way. Your skill will decide who wins.

Nitro look in the Help Menu, here What are Beypoints you only get them in official tournaments.

The balcom, Members host the tournaments, so it's up to your fellow bladers and you if that will happen. If you have questions look at the event proposal thread it's very self explanatory then after that if you have questions feel free to PM me or any other members who regularly host tournaments look in the official threads you'll figure out who we are.
What difference does it make between Chrome Up Mode and Crystal Up Mode.
(Jun. 10, 2012  4:33 AM)American DJ Wrote: What difference does it make between Chrome Up Mode and Crystal Up Mode.

Are you serious ?
No, I know the difference, but what effect does each mode have?
That should be relatively obvious too ... Some words to guide you in your reflection :

- Impact.

- Shape/relief.

- Vertical weight distribution/centre of gravity.
Ok, that helps somewhat. I guess what I was really asking was if there were any tests proving which mode was dominant.
The one where Crystal Up isn't possible at all is the one you really want to go for; Zero-G is trivial without Synchrom right now.
How does a Flash become "worn", exactly?
You use it extensively. Like any other Metal Wheel, after you use it for a while, the metal becomes dull. This can kind of be a sign that your wheel is becoming worn, as they don't perform as well as they do when they are mint. Smile
Then the sharp part at the middle of the end will become flat too. (This is badly worded.)