Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 07, 2012  2:47 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Can anyone in here pls reply to my previous post

Your question was already answered. Look right below your post. Smile

@th!nk- Ah, so Diablo is more versatile in comparison? Well, that is almost obvious, as its not everyday that we get a Defense/Attack hybrid part, haha!
But well, its quite surprising to see that something like a Duo could be used as an anti-attack combination. It has low recoil, and isn't supremely heavy. Actually, most Attack wheels weigh exactly the same as Duo. Then how does it do it?!

I'm getting myself one, so I'd be looking forward to seeing how it actually manages to qualify as an anti-attack wheel. But well, if Duo is actually so good for anti-attack, it almost really changes the definition of an anti-attack combo IMO, haha!
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:47 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Can anyone in here pls reply to my previous post

Someone already did, but if you don't provide pictures for such a question you cannot expect to receive any useful reply, this should be common sense...
It sounds like we're already on the topic that I wanted to ask about, conveniently enough! This question is completely serious, not me whining or anything: is it worth trying to find new Defense combos that don't utilize Zero-G parts and/or are not specifically anti-attack (really heavy, RF)? I keep finding combos that win against attack types not named Flash, but, you know, then there's Flash :\
So, what are the rarest Beyblades in the old 4-layer Metal System?
As far as I know, the random booster prize beys and most of the contents of those two random boosters, are exceedingly hard to find. I do not know about recolours, though technically a less sturdy pegasis wheel and the original Quetz wheel, and perhaps a leone that had spikes on its claws, were never actually released to the public if I remember correctly, so if there are any of those lying around anywhere, then it's probably those.
I did. Read the previous posts -.-

Also Proto Pegasis is probably one of rarest 4 layer metal system beys.
How is "original quetz" different to the regular 4-layer quetz?
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: How is "original quetz" different to the regular 4-layer quetz?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...AKARA-TOMY
I searched but didn't think to look in the name change section, thanks.
Doesn't look that different to the released version if you ask me.
NOTE: Surely all existing versions have been released at some point or another? Doesn't matter about the of them released--please correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope. The prototype beys were never officially released. Some may have left the factory without authorisation but that is all.
The Gold Virgo at the background is the rarest Metal System bey that I know of. Twice the cost of Black Dragoon GT and infinitely more difficult to find. It puts the silver Pegasis (Proto Ver.) to shame.
hey is it true that wbba has recently endorsed a team
can someone inbox me so i know if a team was endorsed recently by wbba
i was thinking about painting one of my bey's metal parts. I think i found out a way to make the paint permanent by baking the paint on to it, if you don't know what that means you probably need to go look it up before ya say anything. So, my question is, can you bake paint onto a beyblade's MW?
(Jun. 07, 2012  8:50 PM)ayana takada Wrote: hey is it true that wbba has recently endorsed a team
can someone inbox me so i know if a team was endorsed recently by wbba

If they have I haven't found any news anywhere on the internet. If I do find anything I'll pm you later
would baking it make the paint permanent to where it wouldn't chip in battle?
Which is better on 230 in Hasbro stadiums D, SD or CS?
Thunder Dome,D and SD are probably better,I prefer D.
My question is; Do Zero-G Beys' metal get as ugly as HMS after a period of time? Or after some usage?
(Jun. 08, 2012  4:53 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Thunder Dome,D and SD are probably better,I prefer D.
My question is; Do Zero-G Beys' metal get as ugly as HMS after a period of time? Or after some usage?

i'm pretty sure takara always use the same type of metal..
i'm very sure the shines will faded from time to time..
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:58 AM)Karl Wrote: would baking it make the paint permanent to where it wouldn't chip in battle?

Do you mean like baking pottery in a kiln, but instead of painted ceramic, you're using painted plastic? If so, you'll probably melt whatever it is you're "baking." Metal Wheels may work, but you may end up drying out your paint in the process, causing it to peel/chip off on its own.

(Jun. 08, 2012  2:25 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which is better on 230 in Hasbro stadiums D, SD or CS?

That question is probably better suited for either the "Build Me a Combo! #2" thread or the Hasbro metagame testing thread.

(Jun. 08, 2012  4:53 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Thunder Dome,D and SD are probably better,I prefer D.

They're all made of the same zinc alloy, so yes, they do after regular usage.

EDIT: Beaten by Benjohadi! *snaps fingers*
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:03 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

They're all made of the same zinc alloy, so yes, they do after regular usage.

EDIT: Beaten by Benjohadi! *snaps fingers*
Even so, there is a way to preserve the shine of the metal, and to legally polish the Beyblades. It also helps keep stickers on, and for Karl, it helps keep paint on longer. If you can't find the Happy Color spray, I believe Rustoleum Crystal Clear Enamel works as well.
http://www.drigergt.com/2010/02/beyblade...aince.html

(Jun. 08, 2012  5:01 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i'm pretty sure takara always use the same type of metal..

Not true. At the very least, the metal tips and balls of the plastic era were all magnetic.
I believe you are right in saying that HMS ARs and MFB MWs are the same metal though. Other metals may vary, as has recently been found with GB145.
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:03 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:58 AM)Karl Wrote: would baking it make the paint permanent to where it wouldn't chip in battle?

Do you mean like baking pottery in a kiln, but instead of painted ceramic, you're using painted plastic? If so, you'll probably melt whatever it is you're "baking." Metal Wheels may work, but you may end up drying out your paint in the process, causing it to peel/chip off on its own.
read the the posts i made before that one, don't feel bad about it, i do the same thing a lot Tongue_out_wink