Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I once heard horogium is a cw that needs to be built around Not stacked on a already good combo to work. Does this also apply to say susanoo?
(Jun. 05, 2012  6:06 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I once heard horogium is a cw that needs to be built around Not stacked on a already good combo to work. Does this also apply to say susanoo?

Wha I have leant about susanow is that it's better on low combos with high rising fusion wheels (eg. Hell). My favourite three are
Hell Susanow 90 MF
Hell Susanow 90 MB
Hell Susanow 90 MS

Ive been using these three combos for a while now and are amazing in the Zero-G attack type beystadium (BBG-10), they have the right type of form to KO from under but from on top as well. But these are not the type of tournament stile combos when it's a 1vs1 tournament. More for Tag tournaments but you don't see those around much.
"High rising Wheels" ?
The thing with Horogium is that its lack of balance and weight kills it unless you find a way to use it to your advantage. I don't know a thing about Susanow but I can be pretty sure you can't just slap it on a Horogium combo.

(Jun. 05, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "High rising Wheels" ?

MWs where the top of the metal is above the CW. I thought that was pretty clear.
They are usually just called "tall" Metal Wheels.
(Jun. 06, 2012  12:01 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I read somewhere that one should only use Kronos on Scythe; is that true, and if so, why?

Aquario works fine on Scythe, really, but Kronos does have exceptional synergy with the wheel.
I have my vulcan Horuseus a couple of days ago from a vary reliable seller and when i launch it uncustomize it acts like dou in attack mode; it doesn't wobble as much but still loses stamina quickly. did i get a defect or they all act like that?
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:36 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: I have my vulcan Horuseus a couple of days ago from a vary reliable seller and when i launch it uncustomize it acts like dou in attack mode; it doesn't wobble as much but still loses stamina quickly. did i get a defect or they all act like that?

There is something weird about your description : by "attack mode", do you mean that it circles the stadium quickly and could even do a flower pattern, or are you just referring to the fact that it loses stamina quickly ?
I think he means like Duo's mode change. it acts almost like and M145 very bouncy. My Vulcan sure doesn't do that...
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:45 AM)Klaus Wrote: I think he means like Duo's mode change. it acts almost like and M145 very bouncy. My Vulcan sure doesn't do that...

that's what i mean, but with very little movement. i thought it was the tip until i used it on different tracks. Then does mine move and wobble?
playtoomuch: It is probably one of two things.

1: A manufacturing defect with the tip and/or the track.

2: Once I screwed in my 145 incorrectly(i.e. it was slanted to one side) and it made a difference, and it took me a little while to realize it XD. It acted like you said, and it did not have as much stamina.
On my Twisted metal it has a small bump on the side. Sort of like a raise in the metal. I was told it could just be a mold defect when the metal was cooling or something.
[Image: 255452_158939967572373_101584977_n.jpg]
Gingka blader: it's not the tip, i already tested it. i also used a 85(RF)(CS) and ch120(RF), they wee both placed in correctly and made my calm cs go aggressive. guess i did get a defect on vulcan.
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:57 AM)Vortex-S Wrote: On my Twisted metal it has a small bump on the side. Sort of like a raise in the metal. I was told it could just be a mold defect when the metal was cooling or something.

Quite a massive portion of them have this, at least those made by TT. I forget if Hasbro had a higher or lower rate of occurrence.
That doesn't make sense. How could Vulcan affect your calm CS? Your CS could have maybe been launched on it's rubber. Also, if your spin tracks were put in correctly, they shouldn't do anything to your tip.
If the weight is distributed unevenly it'll ride on the outside of the tip not the middle. So its on the rubber not the plastic. It makes sense sorry your Vulcan is crud. Hasbro has released Vulcan now in a single pack if that makes replacing it easier.
Can Flash______D125RF/MF beat 230 height opponents? (Not E230)
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:16 AM)Life Wrote: Can Flash______D125RF/MF beat 230 height opponents? (Not E230)

Change D125 - T125 and it would depend on what combo the 230 is on
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:16 AM)Life Wrote: Can Flash______D125RF/MF beat 230 height opponents? (Not E230)

First off, flash can KO almost everything. But I would replace the D125 with AD145, GB145, H145, S130 or CH120. I prefer CH120 and GB145, GB145 for the synergy between the two ovals, CH120 because of it's height changing ability. However I would never choose T125 because of the poor results I get from it, D125 I would use if I didn't have anything else, but still an excellent alternative
D125 can very well reach up to 230 height combos. 145 height tracks are certainly a safer bet though...
The Lynx- Well, even I thought that GB145 is the best track for Flash, especially because of the synergy one would expect it to have. But the truth is, GB145 isn't a preferable track according to most people who tried it. Smile
At least that is what I was told...
S130 is the best track for Flash.

Life- D125 can reach up to 230-height combos, and as Flash can usually KO anything, its alright to use D125. As I said above, 145 height tracks might just be a safer bet. Who knows, you might have better tracks to use instead of D125? Therefore, I'd suggest you to go to the Build Me a Combo thread, and list your parts there. Maybe, just maybe you might have one of the better tracks to be used with Flash. Smile

Hazel- Ah yes, even my Twisted (i.e. Hasbro) has the 'bump'. I wonder if it is useful or harmful, though... Confused
May someone please tell me whether its useful or not?
(Jun. 06, 2012  8:39 AM)The Lynx Wrote:

First off, flash can KO absolutely anything. But I would replace the D125 with AD145, GB145, H145, S130 or CH120. I prefer CH120 and GB145, GB145 for the synergy between the two ovals, CH120 because of it's height changing ability. However I would never choose T125 because of the poor results I get from it, D125 I would use if I didn't have anything else, but still an excellent alternative

Yes, I know he said "not E230 opponents" , but you said absolutely anything and that is wrong. It can't KO E230 that well.

(May. 27, 2012  4:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: The best track depends on personal preference and your local metagame. AD145 works well in taller metagames, but some lower opponents will give it trouble. I find S130 is the best all around, but Ch120 and D/T 125 may work just as well, as I said, personal preference.

H145? Too recoily for me, flash doesn't need the extra attack, though it gives you the ability to hit lower opponents, you're better off using a lower track.

Well, as for GB145 :
(May. 27, 2012  3:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Theoretically it should be good.

In practice, it makes the already awkward weight distribution even more of a problem. Some people like it but generally it's a bad idea.
Well I choose GB145 (not that I have anything against S130 I just don't have one to test) but for me GB145 just gives me so many K.Oes
Well well I ment T125 I ment in stamina mode cause he never explained what mode, plus in stamina mode I have learnt that's flash is able to nock over 230, but S130 or WA130 would be best because higher is too high and lower then 125 is too low.