Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 29, 2012  7:05 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Will the upcoming hasbro metal fury tops be legal for wbba play

If yes they will surely gonna make a impact on current meta game due to their heavy weight

You do not know what they weigh, and they will be legal for WBO events, yes, barring unforseeable imbalances.

(May. 29, 2012  7:58 PM)kakashi97 Wrote: i have just ordered a death quelzalcoatl will the tip run out fast and how long will it last??

With regular use, it will still last pretty long - I believe we have some users who have been using the same one since the Beyblade was released.
On the topic of wear, what about RSF (specifically the one released in the Strongest Blader Set with Blitz Unicorno)? What's the average lifespan/rate of wear of this part?
my flash wheel came in today so can someone tell me what the best track for flash
Depends on what else you're using. Face (if it's a MF), Clear Wheel, Flash's mode, the tip..
i think im will be useing elscopio mf-h and rf
Definitely S130.
Is it legal to dye parts?
Well, it depends. If the dye does not effect the beys performance, then you can do it.

Also, if for collection purposes ONLY, then yes, anytime.

If you want to battle with it, the dye can not affect the beys performance.

EDIT: I believe there is a section in the rules about dying/painting parts.
Ok, in what way do you mean effecting performance? Making heavier or bulkier?
As long as the dye/paint is used only for aesthetic purposes and does not affect the performance of the part.

EDIT: Beaten, and changing the texture of the part as well.
Is WD outclassed if so by what? (maybe EWD??)
(May. 30, 2012  12:33 AM)Robo3856 Wrote: Is WD outclassed if so by what? (maybe EWD??)

From the BeyWiki. Key info is in bold:
Quote:Newer parts such as CS, EDS and B: D have overshadowed WD to some degree: CS and EDS due to their ability to be paired with the popular BD145 Track without scraping, and B: D because of its height and even longer precession times, but WD is still one of the best pure Stamina Bottoms available for Mid and Low-Height Customizations. However, when using High Tracks such as TH170 and 230, WD's tendency to wobble at larger angles should be kept in mind, as its extreme precession can often become problematic, causing much easier destabilisation, and worse performance overall.
(May. 30, 2012  12:03 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Is it legal to dye parts?
As long as it's not too thick that it changes how the beys hit each other "metal" on metal" is much harder than "metal" on 4 layers of paint, which would make it much softer of a surface.

(May. 29, 2012  10:22 PM)geetster99 Wrote: my flash wheel came in today so can someone tell me what the best track for flash
You should check out the Advanced Forum sometimes for what's winning right now. Lots to do with Flash in Competitive Combos
or Check out the Winning Combinations thread where you'll see that I used Flash Capricorn CH120LRF to go undefeated at my BeyDays tournament.
Robo and Beyatic:
What? B: D and CS are garbage compared to WD for actual Stamina combos.
WD is not really outclassed by anything that I know of. EWD and WD are incredibly close-matched. EDS has an upper-hand sometimes, but is just there to use in situations when combos like Scythe Kronos BD145 __ cannot use WD/EWD due to scraping and use EDS instead.
In other words, it is not really outclassed by anything.
Also with Flash personal preference plays alot into it, like I personally like Cetus over Orion or Capricorn and I also like GB145 RF while many members most notably Th!nk, don't like it at all and much prefers AD145 RF and many people also choose MF over RF.
Which is better Meteo l drago CH120 EWD or meteo l drago CH120 WD? Also Duo aquario 230 D or Duo aquario 230 MB?
(May. 30, 2012  12:16 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Ok, in what way do you mean effecting performance? Making heavier or bulkier?

Also, along with GM, not only that but the way it moves and attacks. Again, check the rules.
(May. 30, 2012  1:55 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which is better Meteo l drago CH120 EWD or meteo l drago CH120 WD? Also Duo aquario 230 D or Duo aquario 230 MB?

Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD. EWD give it that extra rotation for spin equalizing.

Duo 230 D is good for stamina.

Duo 230 MB is a balance type. Its stamina is ok. Its best used for falling down and hitting the opponent.
Question to the "Pool of Knowledge"…how does one create a “Spoiler (Click to View)” field?
(May. 30, 2012  5:17 AM)Bethor Wrote: Question to the "Pool of Knowledge"…how does one create a “Spoiler (Click to View)” field?

This topic is actually only for questions on the Beyblade toys. That question would belong in the "Questions about the WBO" thread, where it has been asked many times.
Great thank you.
what cw works best with phantom
Cancer is undisputably the best CW for it, and failing that, Aquario.
also what mode should i use it in

Phantom usually from my knowledge does best in Stamina mode.