Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i'm looking to see if it's good enough to beat ray striker in a vortex stadium ( no holes, or pockects)
Can you put a metal face on basalt or is it illegal? Like in this combo MF- Basalt(Takara Tomy) Aquario 85mb
(May. 26, 2012  2:41 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Can you put a metal face on basalt or is it illegal? Like in this combo MF- Basalt(Takara Tomy) Aquario 85mb

You can put a metal face on any wheel as long as it is not a fake one...

What is the best way to take off the stickers of face-bolts without leaving the paper marks or whatever?
I just scratch mine off with my fingernail and scratch off any white pieces left behind. The stickers come off surprisingly easily.
Do you think that a String Launcher is still better than a Rip-cord launcher even though my Launcher Grip broke?
(May. 26, 2012  5:12 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Do you think that a String Launcher is still better than a Rip-cord launcher even though my Launcher Grip broke?

Yes.

MFB String Launchers are probably still stronger than MFB ripcord launchers without gears, a string, or a beyblade attached. MFB's ripcord launchers are shamelessly terrible, especially given the ones they followed...
Would a Light-Launcher be better than a Hasbro rip-cord launcher?
Aside from durability, no difference, assuming you're using the same length Winder.

It has a spin time of 2min and 2 seconds

Thanks Thunder Dome, really needed that piece of info to decide whether to buy it or not.
You're probably better off using it to attack striker though, since the offbalancing effect of the hits will ruin striker's ability to spin in place like a stamina type.
(May. 26, 2012  4:29 AM)TriSix Wrote: What is the best way to take off the stickers of face-bolts without leaving the paper marks or whatever?
Here's what I do:
1. Scratch off and peel as much as possible off first.
2. Go to a sink.
3. Get some cotton balls and a rough towel.
4. Get a cotton ball slightly wet.
5. Rub the cotton-ball roughly across the face, you will get decal-glue partially scraped off but small bits of cotton ball may get on the face.
6. Continue rubbing until most decal-glue is gone.
7. Rinse face to get rid of cotton ball bits.
8. Use the rough part of a towel to continue scraping off decal-glue.
9. Last rinse.
10. Dry off.
11. Take a tissue, and rub the top of the face to hopefully get rid of anything else.
12. Rinse and dry if needed.

^This works really well for removing face-decals. They should look and feel like new when you are finished!
Another one is :
1. Same as Crab Commandos.
2. Spray perfume or WD-40 on the face (Only once).
3. Wait for 2-3 minutes.
Then after that you just follow Crab Commandos steps. Smile

Works just as good, or maybe better.
Mine have always come off easily.
BUT i've helped my sister:
1: Peel it off carefully.
2: Get a cloth and cover it in soap.
3: Put the facebolt underneath the water before scrubbing away Wink
To be honest, I use Goo Gone to remove any sort of sticker I don't want. This was the best video I could find on how to use it and how well it works, but I'd recommend that you use a cotton ball instead and rub a little harder. Afterwards, you're gonna wanna rinse it down to get all of the greasy stuff off.
^^^(ABOVE) I'm using that from now on ! ! ! XD
I noticed something interesting, but need some help.

On, for example, Phantom Cancer 230D, the effect of the mode switch is reversed. This is because the opponent, unless they happen to be using Inferno _____ 230HF/S, will be hitting the UNDERSIDE of the beyblade instead of the top. Therefore, the Attack mode attack points will be affecting your opponent when in Stamina mode, and the reverse in Attack mode.

I want to test it officialy, though, but I don't know what to use as an opponent.
What can I do to be a better blader (besides get more beys)?
@Elder: practice a variety of launch techniques.
(May. 26, 2012  9:51 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: I noticed something interesting, but need some help.

On, for example, Phantom Cancer 230D, the effect of the mode switch is reversed. This is because the opponent, unless they happen to be using Inferno _____ 230HF/S, will be hitting the UNDERSIDE of the beyblade instead of the top. Therefore, the Attack mode attack points will be affecting your opponent when in Stamina mode, and the reverse in Attack mode.

I want to test it officialy, though, but I don't know what to use as an opponent.

I've been wondering the same thing lately about Phantom. What is considered the best mode for either tall heights or low heights?
I have not really seen a relevant incidence of people using the Attack Mode on high tracks, to be honest.
(May. 31, 2011  7:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  7:15 PM)Evan Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  6:30 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well not top tier now, but would of been top tier before maximum series in the combo MF gravity perseus d125RF

Wouldn't CH120 still be a better choice, even before the Maximum series?

for gravity everyone used either D125 or R145 for gravity, i haven't seen any tests with gravity and ch120

no idea if it would be a better choice, but IMO even that small height difference between 120 and 125 could make a difference

lord wolf blade willyou give me starter beyblades suchas bigbangpegasis ldragodestroy diablonemisis flash saggitario beatlynx mercury anubis divine fox variares fangleone ect.
(May. 27, 2012  12:59 AM)THE DDUDDE Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  7:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  7:15 PM)Evan Wrote: Wouldn't CH120 still be a better choice, even before the Maximum series?

for gravity everyone used either D125 or R145 for gravity, i haven't seen any tests with gravity and ch120

no idea if it would be a better choice, but IMO even that small height difference between 120 and 125 could make a difference

lord wolf blade willyou give me starter beyblades suchas bigbangpegasis ldragodestroy diablonemisis flash saggitario beatlynx mercury anubis divine fox variares fangleone ect.

Bro. That post is almost a year old. Also, please "plead" using PMs... yup
What beyblades should I buy that is not 4D, not L-drago/Perseus and is the best combo with RF? And please provide a combo with it. Thanks!