Ask a question, get an answer! #2

and depend on the tip and the track you are using..hahah
(May. 24, 2012  9:11 AM)hasbrogeek Wrote: I find out that hasbro sells string launchers and rev up launchers as metal fusion and as metal masters

so is there any power difference bw the metal fusion and metal masters version of these launchers or just the design is different

With the beylauncher by hasbro, the metal masters one is tighter and the gears are closer together
, rev up launchers differences are that the metal fusion ones brake was bigger so it got worse after a while but the metal masters brake is too thin making it more likely to brake
I can totally confirm what Kai-V said about the rev-ups, and there's no reason to doubt it as that has been what everyone who's had one has said, basically.
In the last two years I have hon through heaps of rev up launchers
Metal fusion- 8 broken, 2- warn out
Metal masters- 11 broken (3 of them on there first pull D,Smile 4 warn out and 1 still working
Gone* not hon
Why the hell have you bought twenty-six Rev-Up Launchers ? That is insane.
Cause they keep braking............
And we're on sale for $5 each a while back Grin
Were* damn iphone
The additional power granted by one is not worth the risk, honestly. Beylaunchers will work fine, and not cost you a hundred dollars...

...seriously, stop wasting money.
(May. 24, 2012  7:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: The additional power granted by one is not worth the risk, honestly. Beylaunchers will work fine, and not cost you a hundred dollars...

...seriously, stop wasting money.

It's his money.

Personally, I love my Rev Up Launcher (Mani Limited) so much I'm buying an extra set. It's just that good for me. Unfortunately, the modifications Akirasdaddy recommends to make it last longer make it ineligible for WBO play, but for informal play, it's awesome. If I had come across a sale with Rev Ups at $5 apiece, I'd have bought a hundred dollars' worth myself.

The power differential is significant. I don't know how similar the Mani Limited launcher is in gear ratio to the Hasbro release, but I totally, totally love it. It's also incredibly fragile, which sucks, but I wish they made all launchers like it.
It just seems unnecessarily wasteful, to me, to buy a launcher for extra power you don't need that you know will break very quickly.

Sure, it's his money, but that doesn't mean it's any more sane to literally throw it in the garbage.

EDIT: Also, if it means anything, the very little I've heard about the Mani Ltd Rev Up Launcher is slightly less prone to breaking, but it's purely anecdotal.
(May. 24, 2012  8:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: It just seems unnecessarily wasteful, to me, to buy a launcher for extra power you don't need that you know will break very quickly.

Sure, it's his money, but that doesn't mean it's any more sane to literally throw it in the garbage.

Literally throwing it in the garbage means you're actually throwing actual money into the trash bin. :p Figuratively speaking, it's not really a waste of money if you take care of it. I don't know how many Rev Ups the Beyblade Geeks have, but they seem to be getting good mileage out of theirs, and they rev it up so it's not modified like Akirasdaddy's.

At the end of the day, we spend money on what we think is worth it, and sometimes our views on what's worth it are different from one another.
(May. 24, 2012  8:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: EDIT: Also, if it means anything, the very little I've heard about the Mani Ltd Rev Up Launcher is slightly less prone to breaking, but it's purely anecdotal.

I totally wish this is true. Because I wish I could keep my Rev Up for a long time.
Spend money on a thing you know will break quickly, which will then be thrown in the garbage -> not really different enough from actually tossing money into the bin for me to care about your semantics.

You will not convince me that twenty-six is not vastly in excess of anything reasonable, but whatever.

Oh, also, regarding the Mani Ltd one, I'd heard some things about it being slightly more consistent, but again... not really sure about the validity. The Hasbro ones themselves are a crapshoot: some are noticably more resilient than others, but they're all still janky beyond compare.
Are the XTS Tornado battlers fusion wheel part metal? They look it, but I can not tell.
It's not semantics, it's just proper use of English. But we're just splitting hairs here.

I get it, you think it's a waste of money. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. I think 26 Rev Up Launchers is a tad excessive, too. My only point being people can do whatever they want with their money because it's, well, their money.

The construction of the Rev Up Launcher itself is really prone to breakage because you put so much stress on parts with the brake mechanism and the disengaging gears. It's just badly designed in that sense overall. You'll need to tug the string a few times just to make sure it's engaged, otherwise you'll end up firing with absolutely no power. And then there's the brake mechanism, which stops the spin abruptly (to disengage the bey), which just is a recipe for breakage. I wish it were designed better, really, because it's the best launcher I've ever used.
can some one tell me what the top fang combo is
Fang is quite outclassed but go here for customizations on Fang.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fang-Discussion

edit, actually go to Build Me a Combo 2
I need a stadium, but in shops they only have Super Vortex Stadium and Graffiti Den Stadium. Is any of those decent enough for regular Metal tops?
(May. 24, 2012  9:25 PM)Thorongil Wrote: I need a stadium, but in shops they only have Super Vortex Stadium and Graffiti Den Stadium. Is any of those decent enough for regular Metal tops?

If you mean the original Beyblades by "regular Metal tops", then you should probably get a BB-10 attack type stadium, since it is the most popular and WBO approved.
He's saying he can't get that.
I know the SVS is completely useless and IIRC the Graffiti Den is one of the asymetric XTS stadia so your answer is pretty much no, sorry.
(May. 24, 2012  12:16 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: and depend on the tip and the track you are using..hahah

I'm sorry for the late post.

I would use a Screw Capricorn 90 MF.

In a Vortex stadium.
(May. 24, 2012  10:04 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: Screw Capricorn 90 MF.
In a Vortex stadium.

Upward KOs, sneaky.

Hey Community Smile

I searched for some Beyblade pictures and found this one:

[Image: jayrokerberous01.jpg][Image: jayrokerberous02.jpg]
Quelle: http://homepage3.nifty.com

Where's that Attack Ring from? Never seen it before Gasp

Greez Smile
So today my friend (also a blader, but relatively new) asks me what MF-H and MF mean. Except he wants to know all of them even from the plastic series. Could someone please post a list of all of the acronyms of all of the series of beys? Thanks.
MF-H=Metal face heavy
MF=Metal face
MF-F=Metal face feather
If you need some more acronyms ask me
MFB Metal Faces: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face
Plastics used certain heavy Spin Gears for extra weight, I think.(And metal Bitchips, too, but they are almost impossible to find): http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Spin_Gear
I have no idea about HMS.
No that's fine, thanks Thunder Dome and Crab Commander.