Ask a question, get an answer! #2

are you allowed to use rf if its like super flatt or is it not allowed in tornys or is it and whats better burn or earth
(Apr. 14, 2012  9:34 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: are you allowed to use rf if its like super flatt or is it not allowed in tornys or is it and whats better burn or earth

If its actual shape is altered, it is not legal. Q2: I prefer earth rather than burn.
IS ZG launcher toueny leagel
No, all Zero-G beys are illegal in tournaments until further notice.
ok thanks beacuse i have rf and its flatt
i know the beys are illeagal but the launchers work really well and i wana know if THEY are leagal
any zero g thing lunchers are are not legal too further notice
wat so bat it just a launcher and is eiser to use

btw im talking compact
For the moment, no Zero-G items can be used.
What is a good replacement for 230 that is NOT TH170?
But I don't have a BD145. Should I use a GB145?
BD145>230>GB145 Thats how it goes. So yeah , GB145 .
(Apr. 15, 2012  1:27 AM)Sushii Wrote: BD145>230>GB145 Thats how it goes. So yeah , GB145 .

Ok then, I shall use GB145.
Did anyone recieve hasbros black hole pegasus?
(Apr. 15, 2012  5:39 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Did anyone recieve hasbros black hole pegasus?

I think some people did, on Facebook.
i have a confusion in tracks.....
in most beyblades which use low tracks for example storm pegais 105RF they say 105 is a good track but 100, 90 and 85 outclasses it in terms of attack and stamina....
1.) if 85, 90 and 100 outclass 105... does that mean 105 outclasses 145, 135, 170, 230, etc????
2.)does that mean that 85 is the best stamina track, because 85 is the lowest????
Does anyone now why Hasbro is changing the 4D System?
I am very annoyed. please give me a good answer.Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 15, 2012  12:02 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: i have a confusion in tracks.....
in most beyblades which use low tracks for example storm pegais 105RF they say 105 is a good track but 100, 90 and 85 outclasses it in terms of attack and stamina....
1.) if 85, 90 and 100 outclass 105... does that mean 105 outclasses 145, 135, 170, 230, etc????
2.)does that mean that 85 is the best stamina track, because 85 is the lowest????

No. Before I tell you more, you must know this-
We have a category known as the LT_ C
LT stands for "Low Track". The blank space there, may contain either A (for Attack), D (for Defense) or S for Stamina; making LTAC, LTDC and LTSC respectively.
C stands for combo...

Now for the main part-
The low track range includes 85, 90, 100, 105 (and even CH120 and the 125-height tracks to an extent). Now, the back then, Low Track combos were in fashion/top tier. Therefore, the lower the track, the better it was supposed to be. That is how the lower tracks outclassed the higher ones. This answers the first part of your question.
Now for the second part- These low tracks do not "outclass" the higher tracks.

The dreaded 230 and BD145 soon made an appearance; completely destroying low track combos. So, all of these LT_Cs went out-of-use, as a 145 height became "mandatory" to take down 230 and BD145.

This doesn't mean that the 145 height outclassed the lower tracks. This just shows that the two types of tracks are completely different and incomparable.

You see, LT_Cs are still used at times, especially in attack/spin-stealing combos
But, the CH120-230 height tracks are the most majorly used tracks for now; blame the BD145s and 230s for that. Smile

Tough to understand, but I hope you understood...

Gingka Blader- Do you expect us to even know that answer? Tired
Janstarblast said:- Do you expect us to even know that answer? Tired

No but it gets annoying because hasbro has made so many changes. Some of them I understand, but this has sent me over the edge.
Thanks AnywayWink

People have speculated that there was a patent owned by someone else so they could not make "circular objects with two layers" but really, that makes no sense, and there is no reason why they would change the Bottoms as well. TH170 could have totally happened, but it did not ...

For every speculated reason given, there is a counter-argument you can find that makes it not work for every single Metal Fury case ...
That is true Kai-V.
But I'm sure you feel some of my pain.
Also, on the patent subject, why did Takara Tomy do it then if it was patented?Or am I missing something?
Thanks,
Gingka Blader#1
edit:I look at the update of the page and zero g beys are illegal
That question has been asked a few pages ago. And no , you can't use compact launchers at a tournament until further notice.
Yes, Zero-G beys are still illegal. Kei and the rest of the "gang" have to make lots of tests before they give the "go" to use them in tournaments. You can battle with them unofficially though. And no, I don't think so for using compact launchers.