Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I want to buy a mercury anubis(black or blue) but I can't find a good price. Can anybody tell me if they know someone who is selling one for 25.00 or under.
GRESHRULEZ
That belongs to Purchase Consultation thread. But you may want to check out dimsum2u's price for the brave version..
Put a [BUYING] thread up for it in the "Buying" part of the BeyMarketPlace.
EDIT: Beat by N0body...
(Apr. 06, 2012  4:12 PM)GRESHRULEZ Wrote: I want to buy a mercury anubis(black or blue) but I can't find a good price. Can anybody tell me if they know someone who is selling one for 25.00 or under.

Even though that is in the wrong thread.. search on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/230658141629?...1438.l2648
That was like the first thing that came up ...
Is there much testing done for Mercury?
(Apr. 06, 2012  6:32 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Is there much testing done for Mercury?

Look for a Mercury Discussion topic ...
Is Diablo Anti-Attack or Defense? Or a hybrid of the two, I couldn't find that information anywhere.
There's talk of that in the Flash Discussion thread, the tiers list thread in the AF, and even in the Diablo Discussion thread (Shocking!). Please use the search function next time. Smile
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:26 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: There's talk of that in the Flash Discussion thread, the tiers list thread in the AF, and even in the Diablo Discussion thread (Shocking!). Please use the search function next time. Smile

Didn't I say I looked everywhere? My PC is carp, and I need a new one. I didn't know about Flash Discussion, though.
i want to buy a launcher grip (hasbro), and put in it a LR beylauncher (takara).is it possible?
modified launchers (as the modifications of akirasdaddy) and parts painted at home can compete in an official hasbro local tournament?
(SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH)
(Apr. 07, 2012  3:36 AM)ngfblader Wrote: i want to buy a launcher grip (hasbro), and put in it a LR beylauncher (takara).is it possible?
modified launchers (as the modifications of akirasdaddy) and parts painted at home can compete in an official hasbro local tournament?
(SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH)

Yes, a Beylauncher LR should fit a Hasbro Launcher Grip without any issues.

No, you cannot modify launchers.

If the paint is very light and does not affect the part's performance in any way, it should be OK.
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:34 PM)mayaman2 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:26 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: There's talk of that in the Flash Discussion thread, the tiers list thread in the AF, and even in the Diablo Discussion thread (Shocking!). Please use the search function next time. Smile

Didn't I say I looked everywhere? My PC is carp, and I need a new one. I didn't know about Flash Discussion, though.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flash-discussion Smile Also, next time, before asking about parts, find it's discussion thread.
By knowing how to launch ur beyblade through different ways like sliding shot, banking etc and by also making nice combos(use Build me a combo thread for this) with which u practice all these attacks
(Apr. 07, 2012  10:44 AM)nikostategami98 Wrote: how can i practise at beyblading?

go to the wbo tornaments and practise berore it starts
Or you can do some battle practise/training at home to figure out ur beys strengths and weaknesses. I do battle training all the time Grin
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:10 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Or you can do some battle practise/training at home to figure out ur beys strengths and weaknesses. I do battle training all the time Grin

hey me too im doing it now
(Apr. 07, 2012  10:44 AM)nikostategami98 Wrote: how can i practise at beyblading?

Practice? All you have to practice is your Launching Techniques. Nothing else. Launching Techniques differ, and you can even create your own. And you can't train your bey. After you trained the Launching Techniques, all you need to do now is use better tiers.
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:32 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:

Practice? All you have to practice is your Launching Techniques. Nothing else. Launching Techniques differ, and you can even create your own. And you can't train your bey. After you trained the Launching Techniques, all you need to do now is use better tiers.

That's right actually training the bey is in the anime it cant be done in real world if you think training bey is battling sure you can do (correct me if im wrong)
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:32 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:

Well, you can't train your bey, but constant use during 'training' with rubber tips like R2F can wear them down into their prime, thus 'training' the bey to be better.
He has been given his answer. Why do you all continue to answer, and SPAM this thread?
the r2f works at the same way spinning for the left?
(Apr. 07, 2012  5:20 PM)ngfblader Wrote: the r2f works at the same way spinning for the left?

Were you asking for an answer? If so, R2F is dedicated to Right Spins. The left one is called LRF, which is basically the same, but for left. I'm not sure if there is much difference, but I think there is~

The "spikes" are facing the opposite direction on LRF, essentially a rubber version of LF. Right Rubber Flat is best used with Right Spin Beys, and Left Rubber Flat is best utilized with those in Left Spin. They're both still almost as good in their opposite directions, though.
Can anyone tell me how to prevent the beyblade launcher grip from sliding off when lauching your beyblade from it? Mine is the blue one and slides off before i even lauch