Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 03, 2012  7:11 PM)Dashy Wrote: Do someone know when the next Beyblade online tournament is? It hasn`t been one in years?

Online Beyblade tournament ... Why do you care ? That is not real Beyblade.
Is a worn CS better for Defense/Stamina combos than a MINT/NOB CS?
It depends how it is new in box ...

Some CS have the sharp tip that protrudes more, so if you were to wear it down, it would reach the rubber, so it would act aggressively then. Others have rubber covering the sharp tip from making much contact with the stadium surface, so yes, if you were to use it to wear down the rubber, it would probably be better.
If you are wearing your CS, try and bank it on a heavy combo (Without BD145), so then you will wear the Rubber and not the plastic. Therefore the plastic bit will remain sharp and it will protrude over the rubber.

I know this because i got a CS from a RB6, and the plastic was just protruding over the rubber, so i banked it on MF-H Diablo Kerbecs TH170 about roughly 10 times, and after, the plastic protruded over the rubber by quite a bit more and the edges of the rubber were rounded off (once the edges of RF are rounded off the RF tends too move a bit slower), so if it does go aggro, it won't go up to the tornado ridge, it will just move aggro for about 3 seconds.
Is basalt horogium a good bey to test your combos against?
(Apr. 04, 2012  12:46 AM)anubis X Wrote: Is basalt horogium a good bey to test your combos against?

Not really.... You should customize it more with some better top tier parts. Goto the top tiers thread to make a good combo to test against.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...tiers+list
About the syncromed wheels.....Do I actually have to make a new thread for Saramanda Ifraid or put the results in either one of them.
(Apr. 04, 2012  1:42 AM)Brood Wrote: About the syncromed wheels.....Do I actually have to make a new thread for Saramanda Ifraid or put the results in either one of them.

You should do a separate thread, yes.
I was looking at a Zero-G thread(can't remember which) and somebody posted that it was possible to make Shinobi Shinobi and Samurai Samurai. I wanted to know if this is true.
Yes, yes it is. It's called Synchronizing, or something like that. TBH you probably could have found that out for yourself.
(Apr. 04, 2012  2:26 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I was looking at a Zero-G thread(can't remember which) and somebody posted that it was possible to make Shinobi Shinobi and Samurai Samurai. I wanted to know if this is true.
Actually, technically, no.
It would be Saramanda Saramanda or Ifraid Ifraid.
Unless you intended on talking about the Crystal Wheels, which then, is just a plain no.
mayaman2, read the Beyblade article on Beyblade Zero-G ...

BeyHyperKiLLer, it is "Synchrom".
My computer is stupid and won't let me on Beywiki, and Beyblade Wikia plain sucks, so I don't have any source but here. So, can you lighten up some, Kai?
How are you unable to access Beywiki ? Does it give you any error message ? Send me the details by private messages so that we are not off-topic.
I got a question: is LDD better in Absorb Mode or Attack Mode?
EDIT:Changed Assault to Attack
(Apr. 04, 2012  7:29 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I got a question: is LDD better in Absorb Mode or Assault Mode?

Absorb mode is better at equalizing spin. Its most effective use is in MF LDD CH120XF.

Attack mode has more pure smash than Absorb Mode, but with a little recoil to it. People say that Absorb mode gets more "soft" collisions with it, due to the rubber.

I'd have to say that Absorb mode would be better, only because of its use with CH120XF.

EDIT
@ Primal. Fixed.
The modes on L- Drago Destroy are Absorb and Attack, just clarifying.
I have a question, would it be illegal to use a combo using two Ifraid Chrome wheels?
No. That would just be using the Synchrom feature of ZERO-G.
Whats better PD,D or WD?
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:53 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Beyblade Wikia plain sucks
Well that's because I am the sole user currently active on Beyblade wikia, and it would be most appreciated if other WBO members joined. Sadly, we use the English names due to popular vote.
Anubis X: I believe the D hierarchy goes like this: D < SD < PD < W2D/SWD < WD <EWD.

(Apr. 04, 2012  10:59 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Well that's because I am the sole user currently active on Beyblade wikia, and it would be most appreciated if other WBO members joined.

Or, you actually help Beywiki ... I know you have been trying to personally, but chances are that those you are trying to recruit are not even helping here.
(Apr. 04, 2012  10:47 PM)anubis X Wrote: Whats better PD,D or WD?

It really depends on how you use them. A D performance tip is best used on TH170 or 230.A WD is best used on AD145.And PD is the same case with WD.However, i have heard PD being easily worn, but i might not be correct.
In fact, i have my own question.What are the main counties that hold tourneys in the WBO?
(Apr. 05, 2012  3:09 AM)KaotiK Wrote: In fact, i have my own question.What are the main counties that hold tourneys in the WBO?

You should look through the Official Events forum, that will really give you a complete answer.
Are their any real differences between the MFB and current Zero-G launchers, because if so then their should be no problem using them for testing/tournaments right?