Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 30, 2012  1:07 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: If there is a space for a part, you have to use it. It's in the rules.
Too bad about your Scythe, though.

So is that a yes or no?
Okay, so I've got a couple of newbie questions. I tried to search and couldn't find answers, so I'm asking here.

What are the different series (is that the right term?) of Beyblades and what are the differences between them?
Is Takara superior to Hasbro or vice versa, or is it more of a personal choice?
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:07 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: If there is a space for a part, you have to use it. It's in the rules.
Kind of hard to miss.
So no, you can't use it in WBO tournaments.

@ Rayperseus1:
It is illegal.

EDIT: Whoops, already answered.
is this an illegal combo
facebolt:l drgo destroy
metal frame:l drago destroy
metal core:big bang
track:b145
tip: sd
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:11 AM)GooeyGungan Wrote: Okay, so I've got a couple of newbie questions. I tried to search and couldn't find answers, so I'm asking here.

What are the different series (is that the right term?) of Beyblades and what are the differences between them?
Is Takara superior to Hasbro or vice versa, or is it more of a personal choice?

Beyblade Metal Fusion
Beyblade Metal Masters
Beyblade Metal Fury
All three series's have distinct differences, in that enemies change, new characters are introduced and that peoples beys change too. Just research them on the internet.
Right now i would say Takara are Superior, due to the stadiums: Only TT stadiums are used i tournaments, You can't buy 4D beys from Hasbro yet, and they also don't have Takara Tomy 4D bottoms which is a bummer, so i prefer a Takara for those reasons.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:20 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: is this an illegal combo
facebolt:l drgo destroy
metal frame:l drago destroy
metal core:big bang
track:b145
tip: sd

I'm fairly sure it is, due to having a different metal core, i think it has been stated that all parts from the 4D bey must match with the actual bey (accept for tip track, facebolt and clear wheel).
You cannot swap Metal Frames/Metal Cores under any circumstances unless it is from one identical Beyblade to another.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: You cannot swap Metal Frames/Metal Cores under any circumstances unless it is from one identical Beyblade to another.

Unless applying to LDrago Destroy and LDrago Guardian, right?
LDD and LDG are not the same Beyblade, so swapping parts between the two other than FB, Track, and Tip is still illegal...

EDIT: Nevermind, got confused.
The PC Core is the same, no ?
The PC core is the exact same. Different color is all.
Ahh, that it is, yes. For some reason, I keep remembering it as being different.
I remember something about the rubber being different on LDG?
Feel the same to me;
LDG's is softer, but it's the exact same structure. There are similar differences in rubber tips, though, and I'm not sure which type of rubber was used on the Gold LDD.
SO WHAT IS THE NEWS ON ZERO G
(Mar. 31, 2012  2:23 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: SO WHAT IS THE NEWS ON ZERO G

Have you checked the News on the Zero G Threads? All the information is on there.
Read the Zero G topic in this forum:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...first-post
Thanks so much
My friend and his brother want me to get them some Beyblades, but which ones should I get?
One wants either Big Bang Pegasus, Destroy L-Drago or Hell Kerbecs.
The other wants either Earth Aquila, Basalt Horogium, or Beat Lynx.
They are also both interested in Random Booster, so which ones should I get for them?

This goes into the "Purchase Consultation" thread, not here.
Is th170 better than 230?
Yes, as it is more versatile. TH195 and TH220 are also great for defeating 145-height combos.
How do I get people to read my thread and comment
(Mar. 31, 2012  8:26 PM)Akio314 Wrote: How do I get people to read my thread and comment

You cant "get" people to. They will read if they have the time, comment if they think its important Wink