Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The iron powder in Clear Wheels is intended to add sparkles and (extremely)minor amounts of additional weight.

The powder is just poured into the molten plastic during casting. It cannot move.
I do like pretty sparkles...Chocked_2

I thought as much. Is it even slightly magnetic though? Obviously not enough to make a difference but just curious
does anyone know how to fix the metal of a beyblade [ex. flash flame]?

i know how to clean the beys and repair launchers
You don't...? What are you even talking about?
What do you mean by "fix"? Do you mean to clean it/polish it? We have numerous threads for those types of questions. Use the search function. Thanks
I just bought a Hasbro Cyber Aquario 105 RF and the RF seems to be significantly harder than my other Hasbro RF. I was wondering if it is just my RF or all new RFs very hard?
Some RF tips are made differently. It is not rare at all.

I myself Have an R2F tip that does not have the bar and an RF Tip with really soft rubber and one with hard rubber.
Also, softer rubber makes faster RFs, and attack tips in general. The downside is slightly less endurance and the bottom wears down faster. You should consider this when choosing rubber tips. Smile
in a tourment, that the battles are at hasbro stadiums, the combo LLD D125 CS (cs have more stamina than rf and more attack power than r2f/lrf) have a chance to win or another combo with these parts and others parts from G pegasis, H aquario, R unicorno?
I don't really understand your question..but ask it with much better grammar in the "Build Me A Combo!" thread.
Research the Hasbro combo thread, and improve the quality of your posts please. Thanks
@NGF

There has not been too much testing in hasbro stadiums, but you would be wise to pick F for an attack type. You shouldn't really pick ANY attack types at all, but you should be picking stamina combos. Repost this in the Build Me a Combo #2! thread with all your other parts, and I will help you.
(Mar. 22, 2012  11:37 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I do like pretty sparkles...Chocked_2

I thought as much. Is it even slightly magnetic though? Obviously not enough to make a difference but just curious

Considering the fact that it is iron, it certainly should be slightly magnetic. Unless TT called it 'iron' just for namesake, and actually used something else, then probably not... Smile
It's not significantly magnetic, if it is at all magnetic, it is only enough to make a small magnet slightly more stable when sitting on it at a slight angle. That could just be normal behaviour though. :\

That's the best I can do unless someone wants to provide me with an electromagnet (which would probably be a bad idea Wink)
Yeah, it would be minute. Smile
Leon seemingly already knew that, so I didn't mention it.

Provide you with an Electromagnet?! *faint* :p
I just noticed something... On my Fang Leone's CW, there are the ridges that allow the launcher to grip it ON BOTH SIDES. Normally, there's a wall of plastic on one side and the ridge on the other. However, since there are two ridges, like on Perseus, it can be spun either direction. Is this normal, or even legal?
That shouldn't be legal to be honest.
Are you sure your Fang Leone is even legit?
Are you sure you didn't break (even by accident) those "ridges" which disallow the launcher prongs from getting Leone compatible with Left Spin?
(Mar. 23, 2012  3:01 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: I just noticed something... On my Fang Leone's CW, there are the ridges that allow the launcher to grip it ON BOTH SIDES. Normally, there's a wall of plastic on one side and the ridge on the other. However, since there are two ridges, like on Perseus, it can be spun either direction. Is this normal, or even legal?

It is not legal to launch Leone in left spin, and if your part is really molded so it fits perfectly both ways, that CW itself is also illegal.
It probably is a fake; the box was Takara-Tomy but everything else was Hasbro. And yes, the ridges are molded that way, no breakage at all.
Hasbro is not fake FYI, but the parts actually should not be Hasbro, because Hasbro hasn't even released Fang Leone yet... :\
You actually got a fake bey for sure...
If we had an explination, we would all know already. There are things Hasbro legally cannot tell the public, and they have no obligation to anyway. We may never know
what are the beys that have the LRF?
(Mar. 23, 2012  7:07 PM)ngfblader Wrote: what are the beys that have the LRF?

BB-98, BB-121
Would you consider this a worn down Energy Ring that I should replace?

The Black Spots highlight the Plastic that has chipped off. Will this wear effect the Performance?