Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does Proto Nemesis count as a real Beyblade, or is it meant to be a training dummy to be fought in the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium?
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:20 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Does Proto Nemesis count as a real Beyblade, or is it meant to be a training dummy to be fought in the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium?

It is not a real Beyblade.
@ Kai-V: Oh, okay then. Thanks for answering my question.
Great to see that Flare and Blitz are doing okay/well As I come back. Blitz wasn't doing all too well when it first came out if I'm correct. I wonder if the battles are more exciting with the new top teirs.....
If I'm correct, does the new system that is coming soon work with the regular Metal Fight System?
(Mar. 20, 2012  6:19 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Great to see that Flare and Blitz are doing okay/well As I come back. Blitz wasn't doing all too well when it first came out if I'm correct. I wonder if the battles are more exciting with the new top teirs.....
If I'm correct, does the new system that is coming soon work with the regular Metal Fight System?
Yes, the Zero-G parts are cross-compatible. That's why Shinobi Salamander has SW145SD as its track and bottom Wink

(Mar. 20, 2012  11:25 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: I wonder why is libra here ???????

You're question is unanswerable. Your sentence makes no sense and what I think you are asking
"I wonder why libra is here ???????" has no answer. I'd even suspect that this go into the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread.
Quote:You're question is unanswerable. Your sentence makes no sense and what I think you are asking
"I wonder why libra is here ???????" has no answer. I'd even suspect that this go into the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread.
@I did ask that what is the problem with libra why it was gone to ban?(i just want to know what was reason )
Go and read the Libra article on BeyWiki before asking any other questions...
Can i use transparent tape on the sticker on facebolt to make it durable.it deosent increse whight.and useing a little tape makes my stickers stay forever.and can i apply very little super glue on stickers.and if i print/draw stickers and stick em.is it legal.
Hey, guys, can I just clear something up, it's about 230. So from what I've learned, 230 is a great defense track against low attackers, but is quite weak against 145 height attackers. Finally, would l drago guardian gb145 lrf be a good counter to a 230 combo, I read that left spinning combos with 145 are good, but I wanted to confirm!
Thx, please correct me if I am wrong
Sayak Blader: Read the rulebook; a similar question was asked a little while back.
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:30 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Hey, guys, can I just clear something up, it's about 230. So from what I've learned, 230 is a great defense track against low attackers, but is quite weak against 145 height attackers. Finally, would l drago guardian gb145 lrf be a good counter to a 230 combo, I read that left spinning combos with 145 are good, but I wanted to confirm!
Thx, please correct me if I am wrong

Yes you are right I would also use a 145 spintrack on L-Drago Guardian
@BlitzMaster- It says- L Drago Guardian. Smile
Funny Bunny- I really don't know whether this belongs here or in Build Me a Combo... Confused
But well, L Drago Guardian ain't a good Attacker in the first place. Any other 'good' 145 height Attacker can take down 230 very well.
Thanks for fixing me JanstarBlast.Smile
I know LDG ain't an attacker, it's a spin stealer, but would it still work??
Also, would diablo nemesis s130 mb be able to take down a 230 stamina combo, this may seem like a random question, but it's a long story, but I'd be grateful if anyone could answer it!
(Mar. 20, 2012  4:36 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: I know LDG ain't an attacker, it's a spin stealer, but would it still work??
Also, would diablo nemesis s130 mb be able to take down a 230 stamina combo, this may seem like a random question, but it's a long story, but I'd be grateful if anyone could answer it!

Yes since Diablo is a heavy ring it will be able to take it down
Funny Bunny- To put it simply, it depends on what Metal Wheel has been put onto that 230 track. LDG is not the safest bet, you know...
As for Diablo beating a 230 Stamina combo- It shall be tough, thanks to Diablo's low Stamina. But still, Diablo might beat it. Use Diablo for Attack, and wreck 230 Stamina.

EDIT- Oh, I thought I was in Build Me a Combo... Funny...
I was unsure before, but now I certainly think that your question belonged to Build Me a Combo...
(Mar. 20, 2012  4:44 PM)BlitzMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  4:36 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: I know LDG ain't an attacker, it's a spin stealer, but would it still work??

Yes since Diablo is a heavy ring it will be able to take it down

No, that makes absolutely no sense and you are completely and utterly wrong.

Again, people, don't give advice if you don't have a complete understanding of what you are talking about.
is there something that Duo AquarioTH170D, Duo AquarioTH170CS,and Duo Aquario CH120WD wuold all get beaten by? i`m expecting some insane stamina type could.
Duo right now is the best stamina MW there is, but it has been beat by Flash.
(Mar. 20, 2012  5:29 PM)ampharos777 Wrote: is there something that Duo AquarioTH170D, Duo AquarioTH170CS,and Duo Aquario CH120WD wuold all get beaten by? i`m expecting some insane stamina type could.

Attack for all of them. 145 or CH120 equipped flash, blitz, or variares (as long as you don't get a sucky one) can handle them all easily, Duo TH170CS, even with MF-H and Aquario, is really easy to KO.

(Mar. 20, 2012  5:31 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Duo right now according to my knowledge is the best stamina MW there is, but it has been beat by Flash.

"according to my knowledge"

Sorry, but if you have to say that you shouldn't be answering questions at all.
Hey guys, I was wondering if in a hasbro stadium... Unhappy there are any viable attack combos that can get over say 50% ko if we count pocket as ko... I've only properly done a stadium out on a flukey gattyaki with diablo....
(Mar. 20, 2012  6:10 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering if in a hasbro stadium... Unhappy there are any viable attack combos that can get over say 50% ko if we count pocket as ko... I've only properly done a stadium out on a flukey gattyaki with diablo....

You should look at the Hasbro topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
But he wants to use 4d beys in his combos
Are the beys in the ultimate gift set ( gan gan galaxy set) Rare?