Ask a question, get an answer! #2

[/quote]
I think Cyber was a better wheel for attack than Inferno.
But anyway, all of the Legend wheels are fairly outclassed. I honestly think that Thunder is better for stamina than defense, because the shape is very aerodynamic/round and has good weight distribution, but again, outclassed for stamina anyway.

[/quote]
Thunder is better for defence because most of the weight is on the outside of the wheel making it wobble much more which is deadly for a stamina type bey.
From the 2 beyblade that I have (Burn Fireblaze 135MS and Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F ) what's the best for the Burning Firestrike stadium? ( I will have a official tournament next Sunday ).
(Mar. 17, 2012  10:49 PM)TheTuga Wrote: From the 2 beyblade that I have (Burn Fireblaze 135MS and Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F ) what's the best for the Burning Firestrike stadium? ( I will have a official tournament next Sunday ).

Burn Fireblaze.

Just about all Hasbro stadiums have ridiculous walls that harm attack types. XD
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:20 PM)TriSix Wrote: Yes, Testing has been done with legend wheels.
I found that inferno and hyper were the best attacks wheels.
Thunder was good for defence.
I am not sure about stamina though.

None of the Legend Metal Wheels are good for anything.
(Mar. 17, 2012  11:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of the Legend Metal Wheels are good for anything.

I beg to differ. They are perfect for recycling.
That....

That was hilarious.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Not quite THAT funny, but still good.
Okay, so I've tried searching the actual product, but it's rather hard to tell.

A question: Is the color of the TT BB-15 Launcher Grip full black or gray like Hasbro's? And if it is, did TT ever release a black launcher grip?
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: A question: Is the color of the TT BB-15 Launcher Grip full black or gray like Hasbro's? And if it is, did TT ever release a black launcher grip?

I do believe that I own a TAKARA-TOMY Launcher Grip from Toywiz, and while I do not own the Hasbro version to compare, it is definitely not as black as a Beypointer, for example.
Alright then, thanks for the quick answer.

I was hoping it would be Beypointer-esque color, but oh well. Now off to hunt for a MARS Red Launcher Grip (that'll go soo well lol).
You could probably find a comparison on YouTube, I believe I did that a while back.
(Mar. 17, 2012  11:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:20 PM)TriSix Wrote: Yes, Testing has been done with legend wheels.
I found that inferno and hyper were the best attacks wheels.
Thunder was good for defence.
I am not sure about stamina though.

None of the Legend Metal Wheels are good for anything.
I was just stating the ones that have some potential. Even though... they suck.
They never have, had, or will ever have any potential.
They all get essentially 0% results, and occasionally a win by a stroke of luck.
(Mar. 18, 2012  2:18 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They never have, had, or will ever have any potential.
They all get essentially 0% results, and occasionally a win by a stroke of luck.
Well, a decent, but outclassed customization I have is MF Inferno Aquario 85RF.

In a stadium that is actually good ?
(Mar. 18, 2012  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In a stadium that is actually good ?
....Uhh....No....Some L-Drago stadium. Its black.

Hasbro stadiums completely "hold back" the Attackers that are actually good, so, in their place, there are only the bad ...
Are a BB-10 and a Hasbro Stadiums (Max Stampede W/O craters) The same size, or is a BB-10 bigger? I mean playing area.

Attackers just seem to hit the walls so much I can't believe they would do that in a BB-10
Hasbro stadiums' play area is definitely wider. Your Beyblades hit the walls because of the poor slope, the odd Tornado Ridge, etc.
I see. That is a disappointment then, especially considering my Max Stampede is the best Hasbro stadium.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
is there a way to reset a bey pointer? thanks!
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:27 AM)SarabScientist Wrote: Are you still allowed to attend WBO tournaments even if you suck at beyblading-or is there a certain standard of skill required?

Is Kai-V's real name Valerie?

We are open to absolutely anybody, besides those who got banned from here of course.

That is off-topic, but no.

severe Wrote:is there a way to reset a bey pointer? thanks!

Yes, it should be done only by pressing the small grey button in the top right corner a while.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
What is the recommended mode for death Quetzalcoatl?
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:38 AM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: What is the recommended mode for death Quetzalcoatl?

Defense Mode. Smile

Both modes are very similar in performance, but Defense is more reserved with slightly less recoil.