Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 19, 2012  8:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would have to be exactly, exactly the same, and installed exactly the same way too. So, it is probably much easier for you to buy another launcher altogether, and launch more smoothly.

How do your strings break anyway ? The grip gets removed; the string cuts completely; the string frays; etc. ?

Great, Replacing the string isn't very complicated.

They broke in three different ways

Using my Sonokong launcher, the string snapped.

With one Takara launcher, the strings coat that holds the smaller strings together got pushed downwards somehow preventing the launcher from retracting the string.

With the other the smaller strings were pushed upwards out of the coat and frayed.

I've noticed that the Sonokong strings are thinner making them more likely to break but less likely to fray and the Takara strings are multiple loose strings inside one coat like string that surround them making them more likely to fray and less likely to break.

Is Quetz a Quetzalcoatlus?
...Quetzalcoatl is based on Quetzalcoatl, yes... there is no differential in spelling...

EDIT: Oh, I see. You meant the dinosaur. No, it's not - Quetzalcoatl is based on the Deity of the exact same name, not the prehistoric animal.
The assignment of the dinosaur name was much more recent in time and bears as much resemblance to Quetzalcoatl as the Albertosuarus bears to Alberta, Canada.
I'm not so sure about this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...3369c8ae36 it looks like it might be fake, but I'm not sure because of the TT and SK signatures on the bottom?
This question would go in "Purchase Consultation."
Where do I post if I want to find out if there are any bladers that live close to me? i know there is a map but it doesn't seem to be extensive. anyway I may be posting this question in the wrong place too. but I'm not sure!

thanks and sorry!
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:45 AM)Enorith Wrote: Where do I post if I want to find out if there are any bladers that live close to me? i know there is a map but it doesn't seem to be extensive. anyway I may be posting this question in the wrong place too. but I'm not sure!

thanks and sorry!

The Usermap unfortunately stopped working when we updated it a long time ago ... However, the WBO General forum is as good a directory as it gets. Find a topic for your area, post in it, and see if there are any plans for a tournament going on, or try to get one started.

That question in itself would have belonged more in the Questions about the WBO thread though.
Is MF-L Burn Cancer 230WD a good stamina combo
it is alright, but outclassed
thanks
Does Grip Flat core have a problem catching the tornado ridge on the BB-10? If so, is it better it a better choice in BB-10 over grip flat core and grip flat core (ultimate version)
Does anyone know what CEW Hasbro's Zeus has? I have the name somewhere, but I still don't know what it looks like.

Also, Hasbro's dark green recolour of draciel g came with a CEW as well. Was it the same one as zeus, or what was it (again, pictures if possible).

Finally: If anyone has either Wolborg 4 and/or rock bison as well as desert sphinxer, and are willing to check if some things fit for me to help me with my compatibility document (you won't have to use/test them or anything), it would be awesome if you could pm me Smile
(Jan. 20, 2012  9:14 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Does Grip Flat core have a problem catching the tornado ridge on the BB-10? If so, is it better it a better choice in BB-10 over grip flat core and grip flat core (ultimate version)

I've had no problem in Tornado Stalling with Grip Flat Core till now in an MFB Attack Stadium, but I guess it's because mine is still relatively new. But I don't think it would be a better choice over Grip Flat Core(Ultimate Version).
(Jan. 20, 2012  12:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Does anyone know what CEW Hasbro's Zeus has? I have the name somewhere, but I still don't know what it looks like.

Also, Hasbro's dark green recolour of draciel g came with a CEW as well. Was it the same one as zeus, or what was it (again, pictures if possible).

Finally: If anyone has either Wolborg 4 and/or rock bison as well as desert sphinxer, and are willing to check if some things fit for me to help me with my compatibility document (you won't have to use/test them or anything), it would be awesome if you could pm me Smile

In addition to these (can't edit my post, mobile net is playing up)
If anyone has Rock Bison and/or Desert Sphinxer, as well as Gigars' Base and Wolborg 4, shoot me a PM too Tongue_out

Oh, and if Desert Sphinxer and Rock Bison's Engine Gears are completely identical (exact same dimensions for the tip attachment points), it would be cool if someone could tell me! Tongue_out

(Jan. 07, 2012  4:46 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: How do you turn TT Booster Ray Unicorno's CS into semi aggressive?

I feel like I was thrown into a dark corner and got snobbed all day Unhappy
How to wear your CS to different states:
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:15 PM)LuNaGa Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2012  4:46 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: How do you turn TT Booster Ray Unicorno's CS into semi aggressive?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid852087
Again, thanks Hazel for the mini-guide :3

I'd tell you to use the search function, but I tried searching CS Wear myself and despite it being part of that conversation, none of it showed up in search.

Gonna try some something: Wear CS, Change CS Behaviour, CS Behaviour, Change CS, Turn CS, CS Aggressive, CS Calm, CS Behave, CS Aggro, CS Act, CS move, CS Movement, CS semi, semi-aggressive.

EDIT: Okay, if anyone asks how to change the behaviour of their CS from now on, they didn't search, or at least, didn't search sensibly, as this post should show up with most sensible search terms.
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Re: How to wear your CS to different states:
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:15 PM)LuNaGa Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid852087

I'd tell you to use the search function, but I tried searching CS Wear myself and despite it being part of that conversation, none of it showed up in search.

Gonna try something: Wear CS, Change CS Behaviour, CS Behaviour, Change CS, Turn CS, CS Aggressive, CS Calm

EDIT: Okay, if anyone asks how to change the behaviour of their CS from now on, they didn't search, or at least, didn't search sensibly.

Arghh.... sorry for being a pain in the carp.....
No problem. As I said, the most obvious search for it doesn't show that post so yeah, that needed to be fixed Tongue_out

But from now on, no one has an excuse Tongue_out
I always just searched "-> Semi" when trying to find that post...

...I suppose that is not really an appropriate search for those not aware of the post's contents, though.
(Jan. 20, 2012  3:00 PM)Hazel Wrote: I always just searched "-> Semi" when trying to find that post...

...I suppose that is not really an appropriate search for those not aware of the post's contents, though.

Exactly. I couldn't remember how it was written but I have the url saved in a "useful posts" document.

Anyway, didn't show up when I searched for "wear CS", "CS Behaviour", or "CS Act". I'm guessing the search function is only searching for whole phrases or something, but yeah.

How would I go about getting a couple bey point cards? Are they only available at Tournaments? can you exchange points like with the bey pointers? I honestly have no idea that's why I'm asking. Figured seeing I got my son and I launcher grips with the holder for them, aught to figure out how to get them.
(Jan. 20, 2012  10:45 PM)TwistedLeone79 Wrote: How would I go about getting a couple bey point cards? Are they only available at Tournaments? can you exchange points like with the bey pointers? I honestly have no idea that's why I'm asking. Figured seeing I got my son and I launcher grips with the holder for them, aught to figure out how to get them.

BeyPoint Cards come in three TAKARA-TOMY products:

BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
BB-71 Starter Ray Unicorno D125CS
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

They're an updated version of a BeyPointer, but unfortunately the downside is that they only work on the Bey-Ta machines in Japan. So unlike the BeyPointer, you can't exchange Points with a friend or your son. The reason they were introduced (although I may be incorrect) was because there was flaws in the BeyPointer; people could cheat, get Beyblades with their cheated points, and a card would make it much more fair and accurate.

I hope I helped and if there's any more questions you have, don't be afraid to ask!