Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 16, 2012  6:49 AM)S.D.C Wrote: No way, Earth (until Basalt) was the best defence/stamina wheel around. The only thing it's good for is mediocre attack I believe (posibly mediocre defence also).

With your second question, most things on 145 height will do best vs a 230 opponent. I would say MF Bakushin______GB145RF would do ok.

Bakushin was proven to have decent stamna and attack capabilities, somewhere between tier 2 or tier 3 around the time of its initial release. However no extensive testing was done, due to its painted wheel, and it was relativly outclassed fairly quickly by newer beys.

"Dual Dragoon" from the Beyblade V-Force game; what isnpired it? Is it an in-game only bit beast or is it possible to obtain a Dual Dragoon sticker? I am aware that Dual Dragoon isn't a bey because the game itself conatined several random custom beys like Kenny's Dual Dragoon.
I believe I heard somewhere that Attack could have been considered tier 2, and stamina and defense tier 3. It was a very balanced, underestimated part at the time.
Why do I get a general vibe of negativity, spite, and childish rudeness whenever I read through combo threads on the customization subforum?
That type of question doesnt belong here. Try questions about the WBO thread.

...dont take this as spiteful.

EDIT: State of the WBO would be better, as suggested below
This particular criticism belongs in the "state of the WBO" thread.
Well, unfortuneatly, I haven't been on much because I don't have any of the newer beys, so can't participate much in converations here, but that should change soon. My birthday is comming up, and I am going to get some new beys, but because I haven't been on here lately, I do not know any of the must have's, so I was hoping someone could help me with that.
(Jan. 16, 2012  11:43 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Well, unfortuneatly, I haven't been on much because I don't have any of the newer beys, so can't participate much in converations here, but that should change soon. My birthday is comming up, and I am going to get some new beys, but because I haven't been on here lately, I do not know any of the must have's, so I was hoping someone could help me with that.

You should ask in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Jan. 16, 2012  11:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2012  11:43 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Well, unfortuneatly, I haven't been on much because I don't have any of the newer beys, so can't participate much in converations here, but that should change soon. My birthday is comming up, and I am going to get some new beys, but because I haven't been on here lately, I do not know any of the must have's, so I was hoping someone could help me with that.

You should ask in the Purchase Consultation topic.

I just thought of that too, sorry.
(Jan. 16, 2012  10:36 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: This particular criticism belongs in the "state of the WBO" thread.

Understood and posted, I didn't want you to think you warded me off or anything.
Sorry if post is regarded as spam.
i just got a new Basalt Horogium 145WD and when I tested it out it moved around the stadium aggressively, is that normal?
(Jan. 17, 2012  5:56 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: i just got a new Basalt Horogium 145WD and when I tested it out it moved around the stadium aggressively, is that normal?

You may have to wear WD down a tad.
(Jan. 17, 2012  5:56 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: i just got a new Basalt Horogium 145WD and when I tested it out it moved around the stadium aggressively, is that normal?

Yes it is normal. It isn't your WD, it is the weight imbalance of Basalt that produces that motion.
Could someone tell me where I can get a copy of coro coro in Hong Kong please? Do they just sell them on the newagency stands everyone? First time coming to HK! Grin
question:would you class beyblade as a sport
This depends solely on the opinion of each person.

This is more for questions on the hobby..not really on people's personal preference.
I am not that sure if this is the right place to ask this but is there anywhere that I can Buy plastic generation beys that arent from ebay or the beymarket place, I can only buy from US websites or stores?
You can buy it at YJA, Yahoo Japan Auctions.

But they don't sell them in stores anymore unless they're in Japan.
(Jan. 17, 2012  9:03 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: You can buy it at YJA, Yahoo Japan Auctions.

But they don't sell them in stores anymore unless they're in Japan.

There was only one I need more choices than that.
Look at this thread, suits your needs perfectly: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock. Also, plastic beyblades aren't produced anymore, so the chances of finding them at a store is very slim.
What is Sysops?
That belongs in Questions about the WBO thread, where you can simply search for the answer in that topic.
If you buy a bey passport are you required to participate in tournaments?
@BigBangLynx
No, you are not required. But you paid $5 extra, so if you go to more than two tournaments you will be making a profit, so you might as well make the most of it.

@MrTripleAAA
Well, Pegasus was a very competitive bey back in the day, as was Quezacotal. But I think that MF LibraD125WB was one of the biggest competitive combo's there was in the early days.
Nope that's wrong. Pegasis was never viewed as being that great until Pegasis 145RF was discovered. Also Virgo was good for stamina. Also WB wasn't even out in the early days. It was 12 releases after Libra.
@c.d.c
okay thanks Smile and is it a real passport or just a virtual passport?