Earth Eagle
Ray Striker
Earth Virgo
Rock Zurafa

They
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:24 PM)ginkarocks Wrote: how do i earn beypointsConfused

you earn beypoints by going to tournements and winning

EDIT:
umm S.D.C. galixy pegasus isn't very good...
unless your using attack stadium, of course
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:31 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:24 PM)ginkarocks Wrote: how do i earn beypointsConfused

you earn beypoints by going to tournements and winning

EDIT:
umm S.D.C. galixy pegasus isn't very good...
unless your using attack stadium, of course
you should not have even answered that question backum. It belongs in the "Questions About The WBO" topic, or he could have clicked "Help".
and if you read S.D.C.'s post right, you would have seen that he said "worth getting". And Galaxy Pegasus is definitely worth getting for R2F.
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:42 PM)Platinum Wrote: and if you read S.D.C.'s post right, you would have seen that he said "worth getting". And Galaxy Pegasus is definitely worth getting for R2F.
umm how is r2f "worth getting"
my brother has r2f and its horrible

or its that i have the horribe hasbro stadiums...
Yes, you have HORRIBLE Hasbro Stadiums. Smile
No Hasbro stadium is good. It devastates the use of Attack types.
As R²F is a low-stamina, super-fast Attack tip, a Hasbro stadium is the most horrible place to use it. Get BB-10, and you'll be shocked to see R²F's power.
(Jan. 14, 2012  4:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, you have HORRIBLE Hasbro Stadiums. Smile
No Hasbro stadium is good. It devastates the use of Attack types.
As R²F is a low-stamina, super-fast Attack tip, a Hasbro stadium is the most horrible place to use it. Get BB-10, and you'll be shocked to see R²F's power.
ok i will try
but i dont think my mom will let me Pinching_eyes_2
she said that now i have the SUPER VORTEX STADIUM(my only stadium) that she wouldn't even think of getting another stadium
of course, i would buy it myself though
but my mom has control over if i can buy somthing Angry

EDIT: i just checked ebay for BB-10
*choke* *choke* *die*
50$ for a stadium...
is there a more affordable stadium that would work?
Its BB-10 or its nothing.
Well, I wonder if this belongs to Purchase Consultation or not, but as this is a question which resembles the question- "Why only BB-10?" I think it fits here.
BB-10 is the most balanced stadium in the MFB series. It equally favors Attack, Defense, and Stamina. It costs too much, but buying anything else would actually be a waste of money; as nothing would offer the quality which BB-10 does. Not to mention that BB-10 is legal for WBO tourneys, and testing parts.
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its BB-10 or its nothing.
Well, I wonder if this belongs to Purchase Consultation or not, but as this is a question which resembles the question- "Why only BB-10?" I think it fits here.
BB-10 is the most balanced stadium in the MFB series. It equally favors Attack, Defense, and Stamina. It costs too much, but buying anything else would actually be a waste of money; as nothing would offer the quality which BB-10 does. Not to mention that BB-10 is legal for WBO tourneys, and testing parts.

hmm ok i will save up my alowance
well i guess it will be worth it, but i think i should get just beyblades...

You could have all the knowledge in the world, but no body nor brain to convey it. Or no mouth to speak about it.

Hopefully you understand the metaphore ... It is pointless to have a lot of Beyblades but nothing to make their true potential come out ...
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could have all the knowledge in the world, but no body nor brain to convey it. Or no mouth to speak about it.

Hopefully you understand the metaphore ... It is pointless to have a lot of Beyblades but nothing to make their true potential come out ...
ok i will get it Joyful_2
i found on ebay one that comes with BB-10, a grip, and BEYPOINTERJoyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2
My question: I am soon to be owner of a special Driger MS - the plastic parts are either coloured gold or bronze, and yes it is official. I would like to know if anybody knows the origin of it? I'm pretty sure it's from a Japanese Beyblade tournament from around 2004. Also, would anyone know how much this Beyblade would be worth these days?
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:26 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  4:20 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: I was looking at some old Beyblade scans. The instructions for Dragoon V point out and describe the "bumps" on 10 wide in the lower left corner. Can someone translate that bit or know what it's trying to say? I never thought that TT put the bumps on the WD for a reason.

This was never answered, and I'm also very curious as to the answer, so if someone could translate it, that would be fantastic.

If the image doesn't load, I've uploaded a copy of it. I figure Beholder hasn't been heard from in a while, BBDamashii has long since died, and the watermark is there, so hopefully no-one minds me re-uploading it: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...n10098.jpg

So, that whole section says :
Quote:Function 4 - The new design's 10-sided Weight Disk appears!!
[First picture] New design WD, Ten Wide
[Second picture] Attack point
  • It's more circular and becomes closer to bring Endurance up.
  • The two extremities's Attack points gives more Attack [something I cannot read.].
Okay, so, there are a huge number of Flat tips out there for attackers: RF, R2F, LRF, MF, XF, etc. How does one decide which tip is best for a given Attack combo?
(Jan. 14, 2012  6:14 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Okay, so, there are a huge number of Flat tips out there for attackers: RF, R2F, LRF, MF, XF, etc. How does one decide which tip is best for a given Attack combo?

You could simply try them out.

Or look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
I'm mostly asking because I don't really know what to look for when I test, and I would like to try to get an understanding of why a tip would be chosen over another when reading about combos on this forum. If someone could spare a moment, could someone post the advantages and disadvantages to the tips, or why one would be better in a given combo than another? Are some shorter than others, or have better stamina, or are faster, etc.?

Also, I don't have an Attack stadium yet to test them in, just some Hasbro ones that I keep hearing are bad for testing.
RF/LRF/R²F are better because they are faster and their better grip on the stadium floor allows players to perform special launching techniques like the Sliding Shoot. It ensures that each attack has strength.
(Jan. 14, 2012  6:27 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I'm mostly asking because I don't really know what to look for when I test, and I would like to try to get an understanding of why a tip would be chosen over another when reading about combos on this forum. If someone could spare a moment, could someone post the advantages and disadvantages to the tips, or why one would be better in a given combo than another? Are some shorter than others, or have better stamina, or are faster, etc.?

Also, I don't have an Attack stadium yet to test them in, just some Hasbro ones that I keep hearing are bad for testing.

RF, R2F, and LRF are the primary attack tips for straight-up attack. Rubber = Grip. Grip = Traction. Traction = Speed. Speed = good.

MF, XF, and WF are more for hybrid Attack/Stamina customizations, where your goal is not necessarily to outright KO, but to hit hard enough but also last long enough to likely out-spin opponents.
is there any difference between sonokong bb 10 and takara tomy bb 10.
(Jan. 14, 2012  10:23 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: is there any difference between sonokong bb 10 and takara tomy bb 10.
No. The old theory the SK BB-10 had an extra slope was disproved after it was noticed the Takara Tomy ones had that 'extra slope' as well.
(Jan. 14, 2012  10:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  10:23 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: is there any difference between sonokong bb 10 and takara tomy bb 10.
No. The old theory the SK BB-10 had an extra slope was disproved after it was noticed the Takara Tomy ones had that 'extra slope' as well.
thanks

Is H145 a suitable substitute for R145 in the combo, MF-H Variares R145RF/R2F?
[quote='Kai-V' pid='881596' dateline='1326559725']

So, that whole section says :
Quote:Function 4 - The new design's 10-sided Weight Disk appears!!
[First picture] New design WD, Ten Wide
[Second picture] Attack point
  • It's more circular and becomes closer to bring Endurance up.
  • The two extremities's Attack points gives more Attack [something I cannot read.].

Thanks a lot!

Question: with R145, I see that if you turn it 180 degrees on Variares, the wings are in different areas: like the steel part, and then the retractable yellow..wings. I'm wondering whether there is a difference in performance depending on where the wings are placed.
(Jan. 15, 2012  1:38 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Question: with R145, I see that if you turn it 180 degrees on Variares, the wings are in different areas: like the steel part, and then the retractable yellow..wings. I'm wondering whether there is a difference in performance depending on where the wings are placed.
Most people like to line up the wings on R145 with the metal parts. It might make a difference, but there's no real evidence to support that.
Does anyone know if their are more than one mold of L Drago destroy