Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is Burn cancer 145WD/EWD is a good stamina combo
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:17 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: is Burn cancer 145WD/EWD is a good stamina combo

Yes it is a good stamina combo

(Jan. 05, 2012  2:43 AM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:17 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: is Burn cancer 145WD/EWD is a good stamina combo

No, it actually isn't. Think before you post.
That probably should've belonged in Build me a combo, so head on over there.
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:49 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:43 AM)BBPegasus Wrote:

I have made the combo before it's a really good stamina combo
ok thank (putting burn cancer to stamina combo list)
you known i just asking
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:58 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: ok thank (putting burn cancer to stamina combo list)
you known i just asking

Burn is good for stamina, not the best though. WD is also good for stamina. If you want a good stamina metal wheel, Phantom/ Scythe are great
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:53 AM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:43 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: Yes it is a good stamina combo

Then you need to read around way more, there are much better combos for stamina than that

my burn cancer just an experiment you know and i dont have 4D parts yet
(Jan. 05, 2012  5:43 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: my burn cancer just an experiment you know and i dont have 4D parts yet

the problem is that burn has to much recoil and easy to ko.
yeah i know just an experiment solo spin time amazing with EWD or just a miscalculation
6 min
That's certainly a miscalculation, but Burn was top tier for stamina once. Earth wasn't as good at stamina, but in the end came out on top because Burn was too easy to KO.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happened to Phantom eventually.
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:53 AM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:43 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: Yes it is a good stamina combo

It absolutely is not. It was sub-par even when Burn and Earth were the two better Stamina options, and now that Phantom, Scythe, Duo, Death, and Basalt are around, it is just not even worth talking about anymore.
What does MINT mean????
(Jan. 05, 2012  12:09 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: What does MINT mean????

Like if you buy a Mint condition item? That it's never been opened.
but that's the same as NIB right?
MINT does not mean unopened. MINT means that there is no sign of use whatsoever. It can mean unopened but chances are they would say NIB instead if it was.
ok thanks
Is variares better than beat for attacking purposes? why?
Yes, VariAres is better than Beat.
AFAIK, these should be the reasons-
1. More weight.
2. Versatility.
3. Most importantly, WAY better Smash Attack.

Beat is good, but it seems to work with just one combo, and nothing else.
So, VariAres is better. Yes, even VariAres does have its specific combos, but these VariAres combos are WAY better than Beat ones, provided you know how to control it (VariAres). Smile
(Jan. 05, 2012  2:27 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: Is variares better than beat for attacking purposes? why?

And to expand on what Janstarblast said:

Versatility: It can spin both left and right, which is incredibly helpful, as opposed to Beat and Blitz. They both are locked in right-spin.

More weight: allows more momentum when colliding, which allows for more smash attack.

And also, Variares is more aggressively designed.
And adding to that Tongue_out-
Even though versatile, one thing should be noted- VariAres is the best in Right Spin. It provides ferocious Smash Attack in Right Spin. Left Spin can be used at times, but most people consider VariAres the best in Right Spin. Smile
More weight is essential in today's game, where almost every new release crosses 40g. There's a reason why the ferocious Lightning L Drago cannot do much in today's game...
VariAres is too tough to control, and hence some people find Blitz much more easier to use. Both are exceptionally powerful, but VariAres is superior in all aspects.
Beat on the other hand, was around 35 grams, IIRC. So the weight is not good enough.
The contact points, though good, needed the support of GB145 to be able to apply its strength into perfect areas.
why isnt left spin as good for variares as right spin, i thought left spin was better
Left spin is better than right spin but for Vari Aries it it has metal mostly so it cant steal spin so well like meteo I personally think Vari Aries is better in right
however left spin is better when your versing a rdf bottom.
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:53 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: however left spin is better when your versing a rdf bottom.

That is true but I think you should use Ares in right because it cant steal spin easily like meteo and lighting so I would use right it cannot beat a rdf bottom in left