Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 03, 2012  10:18 PM)L-Aries Wrote: Should i get Strongest Blader Set (for Blitz Unicorno,RSF and 2nd Basalt) or Ultimate DX Set (For Duo, MB, 90, L-Drago Guardian,WIng) ? And Death have benefits to Duo ? Last one, Balance Top-Tier is recommended for tournament ?

EDIT : Sorry for my bad English.

This question belongs in the Purchase Consultation Tread. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
Say, was there a limited edition variant of Storm Pegasis 105RF that is red and gold, with a C145 Spin Track and WF Tip in place of the 105RF combo?
whats a hiatus or something like thats what SDamonCronous mentioned about he only said that word but didnt explained it does any body know what it is
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:34 AM)leone striker Wrote: whats a hiatus or something like thats what SDamonCronous mentioned about he only said that word but didnt explained it does any body know what it is

What is google? What are Dictionaries?
That question doesn't belong in this thread.

Honestly, the amount of nagging you're doing about SDC is getting tiresome, and if I were him I'd be more than a little worried. Cut it out.
Is there an aesthetic difference with the Hasbro Kerbecs and the Takaratomy Kerbecs?

(Jan. 03, 2012  10:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Cause "WBBA" is Hasbro and they haven't released them.

Actually, Asian WBBA also has that limit, which is why I used "WBBA" and not "Hasbro". Singaporean and Indonesian WBBA tournaments are known to be restricted to everything before 4D. The Japanese and Korean qualifications for the world championships also had that limit, because TAKARA-TOMY knew that everybody outside of Asia would not have played with 4D because Hasbro had not released them, so they were smart about that.
While doing a sliding shoot, is the bey supposed to be within the tornado ridge or is it just not supposed to touch the walls when in the stadium?(I am talking about an individual bey not during a battle or else it will likely touch the wall)
(Jan. 04, 2012  7:52 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: While doing a sliding shoot, is the bey supposed to be within the tornado ridge or is it just not supposed to touch the walls when in the stadium?(I am talking about an individual bey not during a battle or else it will likely touch the wall)

When you're first learning to do Sliding Shoot, aim within the Tornado Ridge toward the farthest wall, which you should place directly across from your hand. Once you have learned to control it well enough that it can flower and stay within the Tornado Ridge, then you can begin using the Stadium without a wall opposite of you.

That is how I learned it, anyway.

Now, for a more "advanced", but easier overall, technique, you may like to try Tornado Stalling with a banked shot so hard, with a very precise drop into the Stadium, so that it slams into a wall corner and immediately breaks into a perfect Flower Pattern. This trick is extremely valuable for RF and especially MF combos.
Well I can do sliding shoot (by this I mean flower pattern) but it does not have enough power and when I lanch faster, it remains outside the ridge for most of the time making it prone to KO...thanks for help..I'll work on that.
Just remain vigilant, it is a very complex thing to master! The Beywiki article links to a good video about it, if you need a better visual aid accompanied with similar advice, but the best thing you can do is just practice practice practice!
Eh..I don't watch MFB anime or manga so I don't if there will be another season of MFB or not, so can anyone tell me if this series gonna continue or not?
hello , i have a question , do you have trick to have correct size printed sticker and what type of paper should i use to do sticker plastic effect ?
...I did not understand What did you say but...

Normally, you resize it in a photo-editing site or program. For that "plastic" effect, maybe try using sticker paper? I think that was it called...
Print on sticker paper and select best photo or best quality but since sticker paper is alittle different then sticker you get along with beyblade. You have to apply some clear nail polish on the sticker to make it look likes original sticker(more or less) and makes it last longer.
What causes a beyblade to have recoil, like Midnight (Legend Bull) and Rock? I've never been too sure about it...

(Would this go here? ._. )
Also, how good is MF-F on an atk beyblade?
MF-F is probably good with attack types...

Prominent contact points that make contact with another Beyblade is usually the cause of Recoil.
(Jan. 04, 2012  2:40 PM)kopo007 Wrote: Eh..I don't watch MFB anime or manga so I don't if there will be another season of MFB or not, so can anyone tell me if this series gonna continue or not?

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade hobby. Go to the Beyblade Anime and Manga section.
(Jan. 04, 2012  3:24 PM)Blood Wrote: MF-F is probably good with attack types...

The current thinking for modern attack beys is that MF-H is preferred.
In response to HylianFreak:

Galaxy or Midnight, which has more recoil*?
It's hard to say really. When colliding with a wall, Galaxy will have the greater recoil but, in an actual beybattle, Midnight will recoil further off stamina types than Galaxy does since its lighter weight means it will recieve a greater amount of the total recoil.

The second example above is "recoil" in the WBO sense, the knockback an attacker recieves from its own attacks. As such, the WBO meaning of the word is a manifestation of several largely unrelated factors.
I shall be using other definitions throughout this post to eventually reach an explanation of what exactly WBO recoil means.

Of the two wheels I used for my example, Galaxy can be said to induce the most "total recoil" but even this value isn't fixed. It depends on the momentums (both linear and angular) of the combo, which can be broken down into its mass and its velocities (again both linear and angular).
The linear velocity cannot be expressed as a function of the weight of the bey and its angular velocity (and perhaps tip grip), no matter how much that would simplify things, since collisions will also affect the bey's motion.
Still, now that we've attained an understanding of "total recoil", we can better understand the workings of the individual recoils.

The individual recoil (still not the WBO definition) is mearly the split of the total recoil produced by both beys (since even a stationary stamina type will produce some total recoil due to the way the MWs interact). The way in which this combined total recoil is split depends largely on the weight and grip of the two beys at the moment of contact. This "grip" being some function of tip friction and the surface area in contact with the ground.

Finally, the knockback experienced by the bey is determined by its individual recoil, its mass and its friction with the stadium. The friction here, however, is liable to change throught the knockback motion and so isn't easily definable and may depend on more than just the tip of the bey.
This knockback is what is refered to as "recoil" by the WBO.

*rhetorical question, don't try and answer.

(Jan. 04, 2012  4:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  2:40 PM)kopo007 Wrote: Eh..I don't watch MFB anime or manga so I don't if there will be another season of MFB or not, so can anyone tell me if this series gonna continue or not?
This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade hobby. Go to the Beyblade Anime and Manga section.

No, what he's asking is not whether the TV show will continue but whether there is another series of beyblades on the horizon.
(Jan. 04, 2012  8:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: Just remain vigilant, it is a very complex thing to master! The Beywiki article links to a good video about it, if you need a better visual aid accompanied with similar advice, but the best thing you can do is just practice practice practice!

Yes, but tbh, I always find MFB more tougher to control than HMS/Plastics.
Those(HMS/Plastic) seem to stay inside any kind of Tornado Ridge, no matter what.
But MFB, they are quite tough in comparison. Confused
I don't know what causes it, probably the increased spin speed, but yeah.
Not to mention that performing it with a string launcher is even the more challenging for people who are habituated to rip cords. Smile
So IMHO, that video, though very nice, doesn't offer 'much' to MFB people. Smile
Is it just me who thinks so? Or maybe, I've lost my hand at controlling beys...
The string launcher makes it easier to reverse sliding shoot...
I think midnight has more recoil but it dies quicker galaxy has recoil and more stamina so galaxy and midnight have recoil
but I think midnight has more recoil
Do you not read asterisks? In the WBO sense, Midnight does have more recoil but it really does depend heavily on how you define the word.
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Do you not read asterisks? In the WBO sense, Midnight does have more recoil but it really does depend heavily on how you define the word.
re·coil
   [v. ri-koil; n. ree-koil, ri-koil]
verb (used without object)
to draw back; start or shrink back, as in alarm, horror, or disgust.
to spring or fly back, as in consequence of force of impact or the force of the discharge, as a firearm.
to spring or come back; react (usually followed by on or upon): Plots frequently recoil upon the plotters.
Physics. (of an atom, a nucleus, or a particle) to undergo a change in momentum as a result either of a collision with an atom, a nucleus, or a particle or of the emission of a particle.

The second definition is the only really applicable one, unless you want to get supremely technical and go with the fourth - both essentially mean the same thing. I'm not sure what your post was intended to imply - it seems like you're trying to say we are twisting the definition of the word, but we are not.