Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Check the competitive combo's thread if you want to know that sort of thing. If it isn't there and has been out for over 3 months, it probably isn't.
(Dec. 28, 2011  5:10 PM)MFB_LDrago_MFB Wrote: Is Beat a top tier metal wheel? Thanks

Please do basic searches before posting your questions. Thank you.
Isn't the Cloud & Crash (RB9) wheel basically the same has the Torch & Midnight wheel, just renamed? Oh. And, would using fake accessories be illegal? I mean, it wouldn't affect the bey's performance at all... (I'm talking about grip rubbers, supports, etc)
We already established the Cloud and Crash thing.

Probably not, we try to stay as legal as possible with the same performance in terms of modifications and fakes.
Yes, that has been clearly stated in the RB9 topic.

It is illegal to use any unofficial accessories.
(Dec. 28, 2011  8:02 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: We already established the Cloud and Crash thing.

Probably not, we try to stay as legal as possible with the same performance in terms of modifications and fakes.

Already? Daang.. What'd I miss...
Do we have any projections on how Diablo, Hades, and Kreiss will do defense, stamina, attack-wise?

I'd like to think that Hades has some potential attack use, but it may be a wash like Meteo.
I'd like to think that Diablo will be able to function for all three due to its roundness.
And I'd like to think that Kreiss would have more use than defense, but who knows?
Diablo isn't round, unless you're looking at the wrong wheel, it's got chunky protrusions.

This is not the place for such ill-considered guessing games, however. Random thoughts might be more suitable, but even then, such wild guesses are largely frowned upon.
Fair enough, well even with the protrusions it's still mostly round.

I feel that we should be able to look at physics to get a good idea how it'll turn out, but y'know, guess we just don't know yet. I'll just wait til I get the beyblades in hand!
That's like saying Metal System Leone is Round.

Yes, it's round, but it's got these huge sections missing where it hits stuff.
A circular (another word for round) saw, has lots of little protrusions in it, but it's still called circular.

See, I can be a butt too Tongue_out
Ahh, but you have forgotten, you suggested it would have use for all three types due to it's roundness. Historically, parts with such huge gaps have been terrible defensively. If it were to be good defensively, then it would not be due to its shape, but its weight.

Don't be a butt if you don't have legs.
I'll give you that then. But I looked again, and it's protrusions seem rather minor, thus perhaps defensive in purpose, once again, we shall see!
Look a third time, one of the sides is somewhat smooth, but the other two are like hammers.

That said, with that weight it is entirely possible it could do anything, but it's not something to speculate on at this point in time.

Also, no protrusion is defensive, they automatically give the opponent something to latch onto. Just keep it in mind Tongue_out_wink
are crash and midnight the same weight as each other ?
We have nothing as of yet to suggest that they are not, unless I have missed something.
More than likely they will be, but there is no news as of right now.
what is the heviest, lighest, tallest, and smallest beys.
Heaviest:Basalt Kerbecs BD145 MB
Lightest:Clay Horogium 85 S
Tallest:Hell 230 RS IIRC
Shortest: Anything with 85 S
Heaviest: You forgot Diablo, MF-H
Lightest: There are lighter CW's IIRC, and HF is probably lighter, clay is not legal
Tallest: There are taller wheels than hell I think.
Shortest: Some mw's and cw's are shorter than others

Don't answer questions, no matter how frivolous, if you aren't going to answer them correctly.
(Dec. 29, 2011  2:21 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Heaviest:MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 MB
Lightest:Clay Gemios 85 HF
Tallest:Death (Attack) Aries 230 HF/S (HF)IIRC
Shortest: Flame with 85 S

Fixed.
I would think rock would be shorter, it overhangs the track, and is flat on top. As for clear wheels, horogium or kronos I think are the lowest.
i have a rev up launcher now, but it only works half way most of the time.
is it broken?
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: More than likely they will be, but there is no news as of right now.

i was hoping crash would be heavier cause then it may be a half decent attack wheel