Ask a question, get an answer! #2

BD145 and low track.
SO i dont know if this is where my question belongs but here it is:

Im a tournament organizer and run tournaments regularly. How would I put that on a resume'? Or is that something to leave off a resume'?
I'd personally leave it off of a resume. IMO bosses don't care that much about spinning tops, even though you are a huge part of the community.
If anything, that would probably tarnish a resumé, depending on where you live...
On the contrary, organising tournaments is a plus in my opinion. You could choose to leave out "Beyblade" from your curriculum vitae though, and if the employer asks you during the interview, you could try to work around it and focus on what you actually had to do as a host. It could have been bowling for anyone who cares ...
Like I said, it very heavily depends on where you live.

Put "Organizing Beyblade tournaments for children." on your resumé in the deep south and see what happens. I dare you.

You will be more laughed at than someone who puts "Liberal Arts Major" on their resumé.
Okay so, I have a question.
CRU referred me to the Quetz 90Wf article on Beywiki and pointed out that in BB-05 - BB-27 there is a 1/8 chance to get a Quetz face/90/WF in a Booster.
I'd like to know, was this only a limited run? Or do they still include them in 1/8 of the ones? (there are many on eBay and stuff)

What Hazel said above^

In the South they'd prefer something like a fishing/hunting tournament... I hate the stereotypes down here. What's sad, is that they're all mostly true..
So... Would Blitz Unicorno be a overall better attack type that Variares? Why? Or Whynot? Help ?
Blitz is more of a "get a solid hit, get a KO"
Variares doesn't need to get as solid as a hit, which is why people prefer it over Blitz.
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: On the contrary, organising tournaments is a plus in my opinion. You could choose to leave out "Beyblade" from your curriculum vitae though, and if the employer asks you during the interview, you could try to work around it and focus on what you actually had to do as a host. It could have been bowling for anyone who cares ...

Then how would you word it on a resume'? IM currently updating my resume' and my current boss is curious about my tournaments i run also.
I would describe it as:

Community Organizer

WBO (International non-profit organization)
Volunteer community organizer for an international services organization, with duties including:
  • Direct marketing
  • Social media outreach
  • Event management
  • Youth mentoring

Or something along those lines.
If they actually investigate it with a single search on google, though...

Smoke and mirrors only gets you so far when the audience is free to walk back stage.
"Woahhh, this guy worked for the World Boxing Organization!! Event management? HE'LL GET ME TICKETS TO EVENTS!!"

Thin ice, boys. But I would put down what Arupaeo wrote, it accurately reflects what Dark does, right? Tongue_out
Whats the difference between the attack and standard stadium??
The Tornado Ridge and the depth of the bowl.
Standard is an unfair stadium for Attack.Attack is a fair stadium.It does not give any advantages to any types.
EDIT:-Beaten by Hazelnuts.
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Okay so, I have a question.
CRU referred me to the Quetz 90Wf article on Beywiki and pointed out that in BB-05 - BB-27 there is a 1/8 chance to get a Quetz face/90/WF in a Booster.
I'd like to know, was this only a limited run? Or do they still include them in 1/8 of the ones? (there are many on eBay and stuff)

They should still have it, because those are leftovers from years ago since they stopped being produced years ago as well ...
does UW145 and TR145 have any use in the metagame?
Not really. UW145 is decent for attack, but it's outclassed by R145, CH120, etc. TR145 was just a flop overall, from what I've heard.
Are there any combos that can actually perform a counter-attack when hit by another bey?
Elaborate please. What is your definition of counter-attack?
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Elaborate please. What is your definition of counter-attack?

When one bey hits another back with recoil and the one that was hit whirls around and delivers a forceful hit back.
Something with a specific CS on it. CS can go from still as a rock, to as wild as a bull, when hit properly.
Something like VariAres/Beat/Leone/etc. R145CS (the kind of CS Rai mentioned), I guess.
(Dec. 22, 2011  4:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Something with a specific CS on it. CS can go from still as a rock, to as wild as a bull, when hit properly.

Would the type of CS matter (i.e. aggressive or calm)?

EDIT: Kaiba, would Blitz work?