Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I get it now but the rubbber where down while MF and XF dont right so there a better choice if your trying to have more stamina due to them being plastic and metal but dont the XF have higher friction than MF due to XF being wider
Yes, another factor could be the difference between plastic and metal.
Actually I remember now, MF would be better.
Thank you i try to test it out to see which one get the better result
One more question anybody when you have high friction does that means decreased stamina like example XF
Yes.When the bottom has many friction,it has less endurance.
My Star Wolf has officially ruined my collection D;
How do I get rid of Paint on my ARs?
Meth. Spirits?
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: EDIT2:
What BB number is Quetzalcoatl 90WF, if any?
And how do you obtain the silver version? I know the gold one comes with the NDS game.

Quetzalcoatl 90WF was originally a prize Beyblade you could win by beating the highest level of the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine, or by trading in 5 Sub-license cards to a WBBA Shop in Japan. It was later released with the Japanese Nintendo DS game Metal Fight Beyblade DS.
Courtesy- BeyWiki
XD
I've had better results when using L3R instead of Beylauncher LR, so can I come to a conclusion that L3R is stronger?
That could just be either:
a) Fluke, or
b) You're not used to the Beylauncher's methods for launching correctly and getting good results.

It's been generally accepted that Beylauncher LR>L3R, but maybe you just prefer L3R. That conclusion would most likely work for you, since I know that I get better results with my Beylauncher LR than my L3R.
(Dec. 18, 2011  6:42 PM)Technologic Wrote: I've had better results when using L3R instead of Beylauncher LR, so can I come to a conclusion that L3R is stronger?

Even if you and twenty other people got better L3R results, you could not come to that conclusion. It just means you're better suited to using the L3R than LR, or you have a defective LR.
Is there any solution to the eds, problem in which it flys around the tornado ridge? my tip only recently started to do this but it is quite annoying an anyone offer any, solutions?
If it flies around often, the 'S' part is probably worn down. All you can do is get a new one.

EDS does that at times, it provides a weird counterattack of sorts, but that does occur normally even on mint EDS. Read the EDS Discussion's OP to see what I mean.
How can I get the fastest rotation speed launch? What angle?
Witch of those 2 beys is better?
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB?
This is not the right sub-forum to ask this question
2 questions which tip is better for stamina wd or ewd and which stamina track is best to use with wd or ewd
WD is considered better because EWD doesnt have a good balance AFAIK. AD145 and 100/90 are considered to be good with WD
It's a bit of a difficult Question. If both wheels are the same spin, EWD is a bit easier to KO, if they are opposite spin, EWD is slightly harder to KO. The stamina is almost identical, but EWD has never really gained that much popularity (though it does see some use in the UK, IIRC).

AD145 and 85 would be the two top tier tracks it works best on.
I've heard a lot of people saying Australia is a fraud. Why?
It's a quote from Kai-V, in reference to the hugely inflated prices we pay for beyblades, compared to the USA/Canada. Near double or something IIRC, despite the AUD basically being equal to the USD.
(Dec. 19, 2011  7:07 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: I've heard a lot of people saying Australia is a fraud. Why?

Edit: Nvm. Heh.
Omega Dragonis Preview

saw a picture of omega dragonis. does anybody have any information when and how is this gonna be released? What I meant by how is how is it going to be released (starter,booster,random booster.corocoro limited,wbba limited,game exclusive)?
This was posted some time ago by Kai-V and there is no information about it currently AFAIK(If there is please tell me as well).
My question: Is it legal to change launchers during a battle?(switching from something like LL2 to a beylauncher L/R)
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Read the Competitive combos thread!
EDIT: Here's a link! This ought to give you a good idea of what to get!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

EDIT2:
What BB number is Quetzalcoatl 90WF, if any?
And how do you obtain the silver version? I know the gold one comes with the NDS game.

i do have the silver version. i got it at a WBBA event for $9(spend $40 first). im not sure how else you can get the silver ver. though, but perhaps you try getting it online
Raigeko13:-Quetz 90WF don't have any BB- Number.It's a Bey you can get by playing the BeyTa Machine.