Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Galaxy Jay: When you test LDG, BD145 is not an attack type track, you'd be better off using something less obstructive for the initial tests to give us all a good idea first Smile
(Nov. 22, 2011  8:20 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Thanks. Also, would MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD15CS a valid combo for this attack type?
Currently on the Tier list as a "Balance" Type. if you're testing for attack capablilites just stick to the Tier Defense combos.

EDIT: BEATEN
>_> D125 again? Because this thing was KO ing Hell K BD145CS and Variares DD LEFT F like no tomorrow.
If you have CH120 or R145, either of those would be fine. Smile
Galaxy Jay, the combos I listed for you to test Wing Pegasis against are the same ones you should be testing LDG against.
what bey does PD come with????
PD comes with the Takara Tomy BB-90 LED Sight.
is it allowed if you take off the spinning thing on ed145 and replace with an energy ring and the beyblade now has two energy rings and I made a combo with it Twisted Tempo with energy ring spin track wd thhat is my hack combo
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:52 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: is it allowed if you take off the spinning thing on ed145 and replace with an energy ring and the beyblade now has two energy rings

No. It is an illegal modification.
How could you even believe for one second that that could be allowed. Just think about it ...
thanks man
what happen if you use an illegal combo secretly in a tournement
No modification I can think of off the top of my head wouldn't be unbearably obvious except for WD-40.
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:59 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: thanks man
what happen if you use an illegal combo secretly in a tournement

You'll be stripped of your points, wins, and, if you did it knowingly, possibly be banned from future events hosted by the WBO.

(Nov. 23, 2011  2:04 AM)Dan Wrote: No modification I can think of off the top of my head wouldn't be unbearably obvious except for WD-40.

I could smell even the lightest application of WD40 from 20 feet away in a hurricane.
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:04 AM)Dan Wrote: No modification I can think of off the top of my head wouldn't be unbearably obvious except for WD-40.

You can use WD-40, right?
Just bad for the plastic

To save the clutter, I'll post this here:
What's better, RS or CS?
You cannot use WD40 for anything ever at all under any circumstances.

RS takes hits better, but has a stamina factor somewhere beyond negative ten thousand, and is obliterated entirely by Left-Spin. It's also REALLY DUMB to use RS on BD145.

CS offers several styles of play, spin times only a bit short of WD, and similar grip ability to RSF, without the weakness to Left-Spin - it can also be used equally well on any track, unlike RS.
Does BB-32 hybrid wheel battle set's stadium have its stickers?
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:46 AM)matt1998 Wrote: Does BB-32 hybrid wheel battle set's stadium have its stickers?

No it doesn't come with any stickers, just the carton barriers
Hmm. Recently, Ive face a guy with a similar combo to mine(MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145CS) but he won in stamina. He used horogium and a normal MF instead. I'm a little confused by this though, so could someone explain this to me?(I was much stronger(arm strength) then him) also, I was amazed that one guys RF/R2F went really really fast(faster than R2F obviously) and have goof stamina. Last of all, another guys MF basalt horogium 230 EWD was crazy, his EWD actually behaves like an attack tip at sometimes and it didn't lose balance easily. This would really help me research betterGrin
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hmm. Recently, Ive face a guy with a similar combo to mine(MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145CS) but he won in stamina. He used horogium and a normal MF instead. I'm a little confused by this though, so could someone explain this to me?(I was much stronger(arm strength) then him) .....

CS is a really unique part. Some have more stamina than others. The reason you lost can simply be deduced to the CS conditions.
Is there any set that's include BB-10 and its stickers?
BB-10.
Pegasis, Storm Pegasis(?), Galaxy Pegasis, and Big Bang Pegasis DX set are the only ones (READ:I can remember of) having BB-10
But they don't includes the beystadium's pegasis print stickers.
Is there a thread for illegal combinations?