Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm going to go ahead and post a disclaimer to th!nk's post.

Disclaimer: We have approximately four users on this board who actually have had near-competitive success with M145 and Q. At least one of them may show up to try to contradict th!nk in an overzealous manner. Their parts only function better largely due to manufacturing errors, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Storm Capricorne M145Q is bad and should feel bad.
And yet it has this strange aura about it that draws people in with the false hope of goodness...

You know what this says to me? We need to sponsor some M145Q (unofficial) side tournaments. I've seen some of the threads where people have done "Dark Tournaments" and I think that everyone had a blast at those! "Come one, come all to the M145Q tourney! It's a fight to the finish for beyblade's worst track/tip combination ever!" Hilarious fun for sure!

I may just have to suggest that for after the Novem-Brrr Brawl...
OK, so Sono Kong has released many 4Ds. I have a question before I begin yet another eBay onslaught:

Someone near and dear to me said that in TT versions you have that metal flake in the clear wheels, but SKs do not (Fang Leone, Beat Lynx etc etc)

Is this true? Can someone that has recently acquired one of the SK 4Ds confirm this?
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:44 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: OK, so Sono Kong has released many 4Ds. I have a question before I begin yet another eBay onslaught:

Someone near and dear to me said that in TT versions you have that metal flake in the clear wheels, but SKs do not (Fang Leone, Beat Lynx etc etc)

Is this true? Can someone that has recently acquired one of the SK 4Ds confirm this?

It was just discussed recently over in Random Thoughts:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid832750
ok thanks but also what does IMO and iirc mean? are takara gigars and zeus CEW different from hasbros?
In My Opinion and If I Recall Correctly.

I don't actually know, as beywiki doesn't have much info on the hasbro releases of that era and it's hard to find much out from a quick search. If you know what Hasbro's CEW's were like it would help me, but from what I can tell Gigars was the same (Metal Change CEW, the tip being similar to that of Driger S's Metal Change Base), whereas Zeus's Takara Release had the Light Sharp CEW (made of plastic entirely IIRC), whilst Hasbro's had a "Metal Ball Sharp" CEW. No idea about that tbh.

(Tip info from: http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...sabeyblade )

Honestly, I normally wouldn't try to answer a question I don't really know the answer to, but I don't really know if anyone who might know checks here enough that your question would ever be answered :\ My answer is correct to the best of my knowledge, though.
ok i think when i was young i had a hasbro gigars i think it had the same CEW as dranzer gt (IIRC) , and do you know if any other beyblades have the same CEW as torch/thunder pegasus?
They're kinda similar but definitely not the same. I'm now basically certain Gigars had the same CEW in both brands releases (the Full Auto Clutch SG was changed to a standard engine gear though).

Afraid I have no real clue about that, as I said, I have little knowledge of the hasbro releases I'm afraid.
oh i thought that takara gigars had metal change (what it says on http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...sabeyblade) and hasbro gigars had metal semi flat (what i had)?
Good spot, my bad, that is correct after further searching. This is why I don't like answering questions I'm not sure about Tongue_out

Apparently the Hasbro Zeus tip is similar to Draciel G's, which is utterly horrible from personal experience.

Heh, turns out the tip I got with my Takara Zeus was a Takara Gigars tip. Cool.
haha cool, also there are only 3 types of engine gear tips attached to the engine gear (excluding wolbrog 4 rock bison and desert sphynxer) draciel g's and hasbro Hasbros orthros G defensive and strata/gaia dragoon g flat and the rest semi-flat, right?
Seems so according to Beywiki, unless the hasbro releases used G-Series EG's and made new tips for them Confused
(Nov. 09, 2011  7:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Seems so according to Beywiki, unless the hasbro releases used G-Series EG's and made new tips for them Confused

I believe this discussion should be continued via PM's. A bit off topic
He's still answering questions, so no, it still belongs here.
Plus these answers can be used for future reference.
Hasbro Gigars has a tip swappable core which comes with a metal semi-flat, not a straight up attached metal semi-flat like most other EG beys.
Yes, as we said it is identical to the one that comes with Dranzer GT.

H8R: We are having a less relevant discussion via PM, but no, that was all perfectly relevant, otherwise I would have taken it to PM myself.
(Nov. 09, 2011  8:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, as we said it is identical to the one that comes with Dranzer GT.

Sorry, I didn't catch that bit. Since I had Dranzer GT, I did know though.
can anyone explain why there are now 20 legend bladers instead of 10?
(Nov. 09, 2011  11:44 PM)beyclasherbash1 Wrote: can anyone explain why there are now 20 legend bladers instead of 10?

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.

Furthermore, was this confirmed in the anime itself ?
Well I got this info from Beyblade wikia and are now called legenday bladers instead of just legend.EDIT well I assume most new from the wikia is true but every reference was changed even picture text. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_Bladers
Beyblade Wikia is managed by incompetent people.
oh... sorry for posting this didn't really know till now but thanks.
Basically, what correct information you will find there is either by happenstance, or stolen from our Beywiki - and the incorrect stuff is just the majority.
I actually discussed this with L-PegasusBlader, one of the administrators of Beyblade Wikia, yesterday, and the information comes from Nelvana's site, but it seems that this "20" has never been mentioned in the Japanese version at all yet. Therefore, while the prefered source would be : "the Metal Fight Beyblade third season", at the moment, the source is only : "Nelvana's site", which is not as good ...
Hopefully this is the right topic to post this...

What are the scales used to weigh the Beyblade parts? I'm thinking they are jewelry scales? What does the WBO use for the Beywiki? I would like one. I just need to know what I'm looking for.

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong topic.