Ask a question, get an answer! #2

True, but it cuts the "natural wear" thing a little closer to the bone (though there's not any real issue). Tho, flat is easier, that is faster, though you wanna avoid getting wonky angles on the rubber, which is easier flat.

@infinitelibra: good spot. I gave up trying to understand that sentence when I replied, eheh.
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: True, but it cuts the "natural wear" thing a little closer to the bone (though there's not any real issue). Tho, flat is easier, that is faster, though you wanna avoid getting wonky angles on the rubber, which is easier flat.

@infinitelibra: good spot. I gave up trying to understand that sentence when I replied, eheh.

I use opposite banking in actual matches fairly often... it is a legitimate technique. A strong opposite-bank on MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF is one of the only ways to get it to wreck face. Deep Banking is the other way.
How do you use TH170 wisely?
(Nov. 08, 2011  11:47 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: How do you use TH170 wisely?

This question seems very much like it belongs in "Build Me A Combo", since the only way we can actually answer it is to either say "Under a Metal Wheel but on top of a performance tip", or give you a combo it works well in.
vari vs, blitz which ones beter
Which mold does Hasbro's Gravity Destroyer contain?
...? If you mean MW, it's the same as TT's. Only the Sono Kong one is different, to my knowledge.
what's a good combo for jade jupiter
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:13 AM)L drago boy Wrote: what's a good combo for jade jupiter

The Build me a Combo thread would be the way to go.

And when you do post there remember to say what type of combo.
Also it would help if it was just one part of Jade Jupiter S130RB
Has anyone tested to see if hasbro's gravity perseus is better then TT's? (cuz of the weight difference)
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:32 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: Has anyone tested to see if hasbro's gravity perseus is better then TT's? (cuz of the weight difference)

Hasbro and TT's parts weight the same. The notion that Hasbro parts are heavier is false.
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:32 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: Has anyone tested to see if hasbro's gravity perseus is better then TT's? (cuz of the weight difference)

First show us weights to prove that they have different weights.
I don't know if it's just me, or it's supposed to be like that normally, but I can't bend my R145. I saw TT and SK unboxings of Rock Giraffe, and their R145 bends. Now the Hasbro one, I can't bend. It feels like a layer of rubber, and the rest is plastic inside. Is it supposed to be like that? Or is this possibly a mold variation?
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:46 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I don't know if it's just me, or it's supposed to be like that normally, but I can't bend my R145. I saw TT and SK unboxings of Rock Giraffe, and their R145 bends. Now the Hasbro one, I can't bend. It feels like a layer of rubber, and the rest is plastic inside. Is it supposed to be like that? Or is this possibly a mold variation?

The Hasbro and TT R145s differ slightly in texture, but in performance, it is immeasurably insignificant.
I guess you're right, but Coasters "R" Us also has a Hasbro R145, and he can bend it a lot easier than I can. He bent it at a 90 degree angle and put a crack in it by accident, hah.
It could be an issue with specific R145 releases, then. From most of what I've heard, the Hasbro R145s are more rigid.
WAAH. NO ONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS TT.TT

Not sure if this should go in the Purchase Consultation Thread or not but, does Dranzer Ms have any relatively good pieces? I heard it's RC has the Stamina/Attack gimmick. Is it's AR good for anything? How about its WD? Anything ?

NOW ANSWER *____* thanks :3
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: It could be an issue with specific R145 releases, then. From most of what I've heard, the Hasbro R145s are more rigid.

My R145's are from the Mobile Beystadium 2, and the Crushing Blast 2-pack.
I don't know about single pack release, though.
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:52 AM)Tris Wrote: WAAH. NO ONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS TT.TT

Not sure if this should go in the Purchase Consultation Thread or not but, does Dranzer Ms have any relatively good pieces? I heard it's RC has the Stamina/Attack gimmick. Is it's AR good for anything? How about its WD? Anything ?

This is a legitimately terrible way to go about your questions. Please try to exercise a bit of patience, or at the very least, tact. We are not your hotline - if no one, having read your question, knows the answer, no one will respond to it.

(Nov. 09, 2011  12:53 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: It could be an issue with specific R145 releases, then. From most of what I've heard, the Hasbro R145s are more rigid.

If CRU's is from the Single Pack, then it could be grounds to investigate as a "mold variation".
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:55 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:52 AM)Tris Wrote: WAAH. NO ONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS TT.TT

This is a legitimately terrible way to go about your questions. Please try to exercise a bit of patience, or at the very least, tact. We are not your hotline - if no one, having read your question, knows the answer, no one will respond to it.

(Nov. 09, 2011  12:53 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

If CRU's is from the Single Pack, then it could be grounds to investigate as a "mold variation".

lol. You still didn't answer. eh. whatever.
His is also from the double pack.
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:56 AM)Tris Wrote: lol. You still didn't answer. eh. whatever.

Then, from my post, you can logically infer that I do not know the answer to your question, can you not?

(Nov. 09, 2011  12:57 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: His is also from the double pack.

Hmm. Seems like it's just a manufacturing inconsistency, then.
Most likely. I think I got the first shipment of them, hah. Although, I'm going to ask friends and stuff about their (Hasbro) R145. Just in case. :3

My BB 10 Attack Stadium had a small dent on it. Are dents still acceptable for tournament play? I'll edit this post to put a pic up soon