Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If the dent is in the actual play area, then it is illegal.
You really need to post a photograph.
Okay I took 2 pictures.

One without flash:

One with flash:
So it is exactly in the play area ? That would definitely be illegal.

If you move your finger over it, is there an obvious change of relief ?
You won't really "feel" it. It's smaller than the dents on bolt blast too.
Who cares about Hasbro stadiums, hah.
So is it still illegal?
Try launching a beyblade with and S bottom variant. Lift up the stadium and make the beyblade move back and forth over the dent, and if they Beyblade gets disrupted, it's definitely illegal. That's what I did when I dented my PTW and I was relatively new to Beyblading, haha.
Can 4D Beyblades And MF beyblades be used in legal customization?
Okay, I used an uncustomized Flame Saggitario and it acted like nothing happened. So is my stadium legal?
neonwaterfish
Yes..
What ever gave you the idea they weren't?!
@Cookies^^
Yep it's legal!
Hey, did any of you guys know that there were to be a line of insect-based Beyblades, but they were scrapped in favor of the Metal Fight series?
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:07 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, did any of you guys know that there were to be a line of insect-based Beyblades, but they were scrapped in favor of the Metal Fight series?

Those of us who have been there since the beginning know, yes. So, all the Committee Members for sure ...

This topic is to ask questions on things you are not sure about, not an open question to know if others know about something ...
Well, I found out about the Insect Beys earlier today.
what exactly is Gil based off of constellation and beast wise it seems weird and intrqueing
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:38 AM)Clonetos Wrote: what exactly is Gil based off of constellation and beast wise it seems weird and intrqueing

Carina, iirc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_%28constellation%29

The beast is what appears to be an alligator or dinosaur.
It is a drakkar. A more alive and skeleton-based drakkar without being a ship, but it is based on drakkars.
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:45 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:38 AM)Clonetos Wrote: what exactly is Gil based off of constellation and beast wise it seems weird and intrqueing

Carina, iirc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_%28constellation%29

The beast is what appears to be an alligator or dinosaur.

huh it makes since also kai does too i mean its dragonic in nature yet it is skeletal and the shape refers to viking ships and carina has something to do with ships....thanks :3
I acadintly put a fourm in the wrong area how can I move it?freak Im so trerd I forgot to put my other question, wheres is the best place to buy Takara Tomy beyblade stadiums
(Nov. 09, 2011  6:24 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I acadintly put a fourm in the wrong area how can I move it?

Only staff members can move topics.

This topic is also exclusively for Beyblade-related questions.
do takara release a defensive CEW like in hasbros dark effigy, if they do what blade is it in?
Not really. There are only four or five different cew's and most are either attack or stamina inclined.

Though, dragoon gt's metal grip cew is quite decent defensively due to it's grip, bey-anchoring weight and surprisingly limited movement, so that'd be your best bet IMO.

In exchange for those fancy cew's, hasbro sacrificed a few excellent parts, like blizzard orthrus' twin guard SP, non-sub ar'd twin horn (as the sub ar was part of the base), uriel 2's insanely powerful (and equally fragile) base (a part many, including myself, wish hasbro had released a reinforced or non-gold version of), and most notably Metal Driger's Heavy Metal Core. They also altered zeus (removing the bearing gear, one of the better eg's, and replacing it with a regular eg), and iirc gigars.

IMO that's a huge tradeoff for some fairly easily broken motorised sg's further limited by the incredibly poor bases that engine gears are limited to (for example, despite owning a takara zeus SG, I am yet to find any eg-base with the life after death ability to make a decent combo with.

Sorry, rambling on plastics is what I do best, your answer is in the first three sentences.
is there a way to make storm capricorn more useful? its spin dies in about ten seconds.
normally, changing it's PT and track will do the work.

What mode is you capricorn in? Try putting it in normal mode and it will last a bit long
(But It still sucks though)
(Nov. 09, 2011  6:24 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: wheres is the best place to buy Takara Tomy beyblade stadiums

We got the "stores with beyblade in stock" thread. check there
It's Storm Capricorne. It'll take more than replacing the track and tip to make it anything more than mediocre.

It's basically the worst bey on the market, the attractive cw is it's only redeeming factor.

In terms of keeping the beys core concept (bouncing everywhere in the hope of hitting the opponent), you could replace the tip with ES or HF/S (s mode). While it still sucks, ES is one of the better tips on m145, especially in terms of improving the stamina.

It's still a terrible, useless bey and you should buy something else. Keep an eye out for Twisted Tempo (hasbro's name for basalt horogium). It's an extremely good wheel, passable uncustomised and can be a lot of fun on m145 (albeit not useful competitively, m145 is not a competitive part).